Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-21-2017, 05:47 AM
Banned

Default I did not vote for Trudeau !

Or Notley ....By time those two and Trump are finished
we should be right on par with 3rd world Mexico.
Canada , a country run by a drug cartel , our leader El Dipstick .
She's gonna get ugly !
Old 01-21-2017, 07:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303carbine View Post
Nope, I'm saying Trump is no good for Canada, we are looked at just free resources for the taking.
There will be protectionism that will only raise taxes and will result in lost jobs here.
He has never had a real job and has no experience with the working man,
his speeches remind me of how well Adolf Hitler spoke to the masses in Germany.
I hope he does what he promised for the American people, but not at the cost of the rights of women, immigrants and other minorities.
No matter which way it turns out, he is going to find out that you can't run over America the way that he did on some cheap reality show.
Not sure how you see Hitler in Trump. Trump is a terrible speaker.

His protectionist policies are a problem because we have a wet noodle for a PM.

Trumps plans include all America loving Americans, he doesnt have special plans for certain groups unlike Obama.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:33 AM
Banned

Default .

The only ones that are protesting down there are the ones he wants to get rid of ,GO TRUMP
Old 01-21-2017, 07:44 AM

I hope that when Trump sits down to renegotiate NAFTA, or other trade deals with Canada, he doesn't assume that Justin Please-love-me Trudeau's childish snubs and finger-wagging reflect most Canadian's regard for him and his country.

If he only reads/listens to the CBC's embarrassing bias and slanderous drivel, we'll be relegated to the status of Venezuela or Pakistan in US relations.

Hopefully, the business community will step up for participation and not leave all negotiation to the liberals snivel servants. Then, maybe, results will be based on economics and not social engineering.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:19 AM

By bringing manufacturing jobs back to the U.S. he will reduce the welfare costs "Big League" People working have less time to riot and do drugs, policing costs drop "Huge". People have more disposable income and the economy swells, also stronger futures for families equals less single parents, "Amazing". Mexico will pay for the wall in that they will see jobs move north and their criminals will stay home. And yes American businessmen will make more money by investing at home , as they should. Everybody wins except the msm who won't have so many nasty news stories to hype up.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:21 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
You can now set your clocks back 300 years...........
Or set them 300 years ahead

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 01-21-2017, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Nope, I'm saying Trump is no good for Canada, we are looked at just free resources for the taking.
There will be protectionism that will only raise taxes and will result in lost jobs here.
I hope he does what he promised for the American people, but not at the cost of the rights of women, immigrants and other minorities.
No matter which way it turns out, he is going to find out that you can't run over America the way that he did on some cheap reality show.
I don't have a clue if your trolling or serious? I have heard now how several people on the left side of the political spectrum have taken this speech as offensive. Yet most of the right leaning people think his speech was on point but mostly boring. America first, wow what a concept a leader putting his people's needs ahead of the worlds!! How is that news?? It's how it should be..
Will it be bad for Canada ?? Ya likley won't be good for the short term , but a strong US economy will always benefit us in the long run.
He put career politicians on notice , how is that a bad thing?
He will not play nice with Islamic terrorists, Obamas bank rollers will no longer have free reign to terrorize the world.
When he talks of protectionism, if he is thinking more about Saudi Arabia, then Canada wouldn't that be a benefit to us all.. Are we so vain that as soon as a foreign country is mentioned it must be Canada.
I guess the moral of the story is people hear what they want to here and nothing he would have or could have said would appease the left. They very thought of him being president has them physically quivering, unable to sleep, incessant crying, (I'm not joking Canadians calling into talk radio in this state) to me it shows a weak moral fibre and a very weak Physcy. Unstable if you will.

When Trudeau and Notley were elected in the same year I was ****ed, but other then doing my democratic duty as to vote, there is nothing in my power to change it so you suck it up , go to work and go on with life. Get involved and try to make sure in 4 years it can't happen again. But I have a family to feed and a mortgage to pay so sitting in a dark room quivering in fear was never an
Option, , some of us were raised not to be cry baby's, some weren't!
Old 01-21-2017, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by super7mag View Post
I don't have a clue if your trolling or serious? I have heard now how several people on the left side of the political spectrum have taken this speech as offensive. Yet most of the right leaning people think his speech was on point but mostly boring. America first, wow what a concept a leader putting his people's needs ahead of the worlds!! How is that news?? It's how it should be..
Will it be bad for Canada ?? Ya likley won't be good for the short term , but a strong US economy will always benefit us in the long run.
He put career politicians on notice , how is that a bad thing?
He will not play nice with Islamic terrorists, Obamas bank rollers will no longer have free reign to terrorize the world.
When he talks of protectionism, if he is thinking more about Saudi Arabia, then Canada wouldn't that be a benefit to us all.. Are we so vain that as soon as a foreign country is mentioned it must be Canada.
I guess the moral of the story is people hear what they want to here and nothing he would have or could have said would appease the left. They very thought of him being president has them physically quivering, unable to sleep, incessant crying, (I'm not joking Canadians calling into talk radio in this state) to me it shows a weak moral fibre and a very weak Physcy. Unstable if you will.

When Trudeau and Notley were elected in the same year I was ****ed, but other then doing my democratic duty as to vote, there is nothing in my power to change it so you suck it up , go to work and go on with life. Get involved and try to make sure in 4 years it can't happen again. But I have a family to feed and a mortgage to pay so sitting in a dark room quivering in fear was never an
Option, , some of us were raised not to be cry baby's, some weren't!
Very well said Mag. But chin up, Trudeau will get us out of this with the assistance of Notley.

Trump is an unbelievable human being, never had a smoke or sip of alcohol, successful businessman, has done more in his lifetime for charity than all of canada probably.
And here we are, Turdeau never turned a wheel in his life, smokes weed and charges people to say ahhhh, and ahhhhhh, ahhhhhh.

Look at us, please, look at us people. I wish Trump would buy Alberta to be honest. Shortcut to Alaska.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:48 AM
Banned

alberta.jpg
Old 01-21-2017, 08:54 AM

Quote:
I would love to.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Trust a Left coaster to say that. Man got elected cause the concerns of the common people were not being addressed, put that in your pipe and smoke it. Same old rhetoric for ever but nothing happening. Yes, We Can? Not so much.

Grizz
Old 01-21-2017, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpetersen4 View Post
I would much rather have trump run the country I live in, than the idiot we have. Trump will do great things for the US.
I agree, Trump will do more for the USA, than Trudeau will ever do for us.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Lets clarify some things.

Donald Trump at age 11 worked for his dad. He was forced to learn about building construction so that contractors couldnt rip him off.

Donald Trump also has many women in important positions in his organization. Kelly Anne Conway was the first female to sucessfully run a presidential campaign, but the left doesnt talk about that.

Also when Trump built the Trump tower it was open to anyone. Many buildings in NY at the time had condo boards who would screen people and not allow them to buy because of various factors like race, religion, etc... Not Trump

It remains to be seen with regards to how he views Canada. The Liberals asked him to approve Keystone XL so perhaps that helps us.

And lastly Trump went to Wharton School of Business. If he wasnt a good public speaker Id be concerned about what Wharton taught him.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:15 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
Lets clarify some things.

Donald Trump at age 11 worked for his dad. He was forced to learn about building construction so that contractors couldnt rip him off.

Donald Trump also has many women in important positions in his organization. Kelly Anne Conway was the first female to sucessfully run a presidential campaign, but the left doesnt talk about that.

Also when Trump built the Trump tower it was open to anyone. Many buildings in NY at the time had condo boards who would screen people and not allow them to buy because of various factors like race, religion, etc... Not Trump

It remains to be seen with regards to how he views Canada. The Liberals asked him to approve Keystone XL so perhaps that helps us.

And lastly Trump went to Wharton School of Business. If he wasnt a good public speaker Id be concerned about what Wharton taught him.
Do you really think that Trump said last summer that he would approve KXL on "day one" it was because the Liberals asked him to?...really???
Old 01-21-2017, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
Do you really think that Trump said last summer that he would approve KXL on "day one" it was because the Liberals asked him to?...really???
No I just read last night that theyve asked him to approve it and all the Canadian approvals are done. I knew he said he would approve it.

I think them asking for it, hurts the Liberal party more then if they hadnt from their core base.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:35 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
No I just read last night that theyve asked him to approve it and all the Canadian approvals are done. I knew he said he would approve it.

I think them asking for it, hurts the Liberal party more then if they hadnt from their core base.
You do realize a lot of it is in the ground already...right?
Old 01-21-2017, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
You do realize a lot of it is in the ground already...right?
Yes I do, do you have to fight about everything?
Old 01-21-2017, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered user View Post
By bringing manufacturing jobs back to the U.S. he will reduce the welfare costs "Big League" People working have less time to riot and do drugs, policing costs drop "Huge". People have more disposable income and the economy swells, also stronger futures for families equals less single parents, "Amazing". Mexico will pay for the wall in that they will see jobs move north and their criminals will stay home. And yes American businessmen will make more money by investing at home , as they should. Everybody wins except the msm who won't have so many nasty news stories to hype up.

Yes, I too think it's a great idea to bring jobs back home. I think the huge tarriffs on Chinese clothing and Japanese cars is fantastic. We in Canada used to have a garment industry and auto manufacturing, at least until we started importing the Asian crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2017, 09:51 AM
Banned

Default Question ?

What province will suffer most if
Trade treaties are rewritten or eliminated .
There have been a lot of negatives about the
Donald but the one you can bet on is that he
is petty .

So he already hates our parade Queen . The guy
In charge in Ontario is out with him . Notley no chance
And he will protect American interests in Alberta .
Brad is his kind of guy .....Sask might be the 52 nd state .
That Christy ,she has probably weaselled up to the Donald
big time . BC 53 Rd state , what a shore line .
Bad news for Alberta , we caved and elected the commies .
Our best bet is to find more coal .

Last edited by Newellknik; 01-21-2017 at 10:01 AM.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
Yes, I too think it's a great idea to bring jobs back home. I think the huge tarriffs on Chinese clothing and Japanese cars is fantastic. We in Canada used to have a garment industry and auto manufacturing, at least until we started importing the Asian crap.

Trump's message is, the boat is sinking, we'd better star bailing, in contrast to his opponents, who keep promising heaven is just over the horizon.

Grizz
Old 01-21-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
Trump's message is, the boat is sinking, we'd better star bailing, in contrast to his opponents, who keep promising heaven is just over the horizon.

Grizz
You nailed it Grizz, I thought trump gave a good speech. I love watching the lefties squirm. It may not be so good for Canada but maybe our PM needs to get to work and put Canada first!! Imagine that!! Sadly he is more worried about chasing rainbows and worried about three bathrooms.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:42 AM

"I wish Trump would buy Alberta to be honest. Shortcut to Alaska. "

Yep, and add Saskachewan and East half of BC
Old 01-21-2017, 10:49 AM

Quote:
This "originally" was a quote from comedian celebrity Chris Rock. If I recall on Twitter.
Old 01-21-2017, 11:06 AM

The problem with Trump is the company he has kept in the past. His speech was fine and dandy and pretty much summed up everything that is wrong with the world, not just America.

The company I speak of is the likes of well know con-artist Robert Kiyosaki who shot his mouth off last year about the stock market taking a huge dive(how'd that work out). A man is judged by the company he keeps, at least in my books.

I'm taking a wait and see approach, unlike some on here who have invested the whole farm in anything he says.

Last edited by Sigg; 01-21-2017 at 11:11 AM.
Old 01-21-2017, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post

Grizz

Yup bring the jobs back home. Can't argue!

Old 01-21-2017, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigg View Post
The problem with Trump is the company he has kept in the past. His speech was fine and dandy and pretty much summed up everything that is wrong with the world, not just America.

The company I speak of is the likes of well know con-artist Robert Kiyosaki who shot his mouth off last year about the stock market taking a huge dive(how'd that work out). A man is judged by the company he keeps, at least in my books.

I'm taking a wait and see approach, unlike some on here who have invested the whole farm in anything he says.

Whats wrong with Robert Kiyoski? Has some pretty good ideas if youve read his books.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:54 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Yes I do, do you have to fight about everything?
Sorry...didn't mean to sound like I was fighting...but from reading your posts I just wondered...that's it...all the approvals were in place by both countries long ago....
Old 01-21-2017, 01:08 PM

Quote:
That same saying just went through my FB page from all my lefty friends. They are going hard anti Trump today, talking impeachment is next and hoping for an assassination too. These are the same people who would defend a snow flake to their death yet wish for someone they don't like to die. Brutal. They sure get butt hurt and become cry babies when they don't get their way

Like it or not. He is the President for the next 4 years. I don't think it will be as bad as the left thinks. Time will tell soon enough.
Old 01-21-2017, 01:17 PM

Job creation.
https://youtu.be/UCuKlMqqeyg
Old 01-21-2017, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpetersen4 View Post
I would much rather have trump run the country I live in, than the idiot we have. Trump will do great things for the US.
Agreed !