Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-20-2017, 07:10 PM

Default Trump......

You can now set your clocks back 300 years...........
Old 01-20-2017, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303carbine View Post
Have a good cry out on the left coast!!
Trump making liberals cry since 2015
Old 01-20-2017, 07:20 PM

The rubber has hit the road...good or bad, what happens in the next four years, Trump owns. Let's hope for the best regarding the impact on Canada.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:59 PM

Things need to be set back to before oboma got into office and all of the race riots started.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-2017, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Lol:

made in Alberta__ born n raised.

FS-Tinfool hats by the roll.

Last edited by huntsfurfish; 01-20-2017 at 08:32 PM.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Lol, must be tough not hearing a leader talk about Diversity, Feminism, LGBT, Climate Change every 5 seconds, Progressives do not know anything else just a bunch of race pimps dividing people all the time.. He actually wants to make the country Great Again for all people, OMG!
If your American I don't see how you couldn't have liked that Inauguration speech, I'm so Jealous the Americans have him and we have what we have.
Don't need to go back 300 years only 60!
Old 01-20-2017, 08:11 PM

Must say it was the first time I was able to watch a presidential election live. I admire the pride that US people have in their country, something very much lacking in Canada’s leaders. Trump even wanted to miss the luncheon so that he could get to work, something our leader hasn’t got a clue about. He has his focus on real issues like jobs and national security rather than rainbow bathrooms. I hope he gets to carry out some of his promises, probably will have to fire most of the federal service drones. However long it lasts I am glad to have lived long enough to see someone with cajones get into the Whitehouse. I look forward to toasting all of his soon to be released executive orders, two especially, funding cuts to the National endownment of the arts and humanities, and shoring up the 2nd amendment. After watching the Inaugural ball I was pleased to see the class him and his family have brought to the Whitehouse. To all the protesters out there , the tear gas and pepper spray will give you real reason to cry. To all those that say we have to bring everyone together and compromise, I say we are in the mess because we gave in to compromise long ago.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:20 PM

Default Trump

I would much rather have trump run the country I live in, than the idiot we have. Trump will do great things for the US.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
To a time when Liberials were nonexistent
Old 01-20-2017, 08:27 PM

When will the Democrats get over the fact that they lost the election
Cry me a river all you left wingnuts
Old 01-20-2017, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Why?
Old 01-20-2017, 08:29 PM

Default Enough is enough....

Plain an simple its time to quit paying for special interests, immigrants, other countries problems. And do something to the majority of Canadians who are the workers an Tax payers....... Its tiring to see tax money ****ed away.
The USA is now the leader in the world where the workers in the country saying NO MORE..ENOUGH..
Hopefully we can do the same but maybe its just to late here!!!!!
sst
Old 01-20-2017, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
To a time when Liberials were nonexistent
Evolution happens, occasionally genetic misfires mutate....
Old 01-20-2017, 08:39 PM

Trump will go down as one of the great U.S. presidents and he will work hard to achieve that goal. Notice the Churchill swagger?
Old 01-20-2017, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered user View Post
Trump will go down as one of the great U.S. presidents and he will work hard to achieve that goal. Notice the Churchill swagger?
That's what their afraid of.
2018 midterms will see the end of the DemocRAT party.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:54 PM
Banned

My guess for 2017 is Trump and Puekin tag up and smash some hard core hate groups while Canada sends them winter coats that our grandchildren will pay for someday and those wishing to join it of coarse. I'm shaking my head as I watch the news as all the whiners snivel about a majority vote, kicking and screaming like a child. Is it wrong that I find it amusing

The fear mongering in Canada has some reason but I think trump is good for Canada and the USA in the long run. Let's burn some pipes boys!
Old 01-20-2017, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 260 Rem View Post
Evolution happens, occasionally genetic misfires mutate....
Well according to science, a positive mutation is virtually non-existent...
Old 01-20-2017, 09:00 PM

I tend not to trust uber wealthy CEO's any more than career politicians. I doubt back-room deals and corruption in Washington will end here. Hopefully the average American will be better off despite this and the job creation promises isn't just a bunch of smoke up their...
Old 01-20-2017, 09:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Want some cheese with that whine?
Old 01-20-2017, 09:02 PM

Quote:
In Libya they sure did...
Old 01-20-2017, 09:13 PM

Quote:
......... to a time when men were men, women were women, children weren't inundated with confusing and damaging Cultural Marxism, when degrading and demonic subculture barely existed, when people worked for a living and were proud of it, when a society protected its culture and boundaries, when snowflakes thankfully didn't exist, when schools taught a useful and meaningful curriculum, when the family was valued by everyone, when criminality and corruption were weeded out and punished and when the justice system was just, to name a few?

Sure, I'll take it.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by propliner View Post
......... to a time when men were men, women were women, children weren't inundated with confusing and damaging Cultural Marxism, when degrading and demonic subculture barely existed, when people worked for a living and were proud of it, when a society protected its culture and boundaries, when snowflakes thankfully didn't exist, when schools taught a useful and meaningful curriculum, when the family was valued by everyone, when criminality and corruption were weeded out and punished and when the justice system was just, to name a few?

Sure, I'll take it.
Can't be said better than that. OP, find a safe place and cry it out, there might be some trigger words in the next 4 years....time to put on your big boy pants and learn to accept it.
Old 01-20-2017, 10:44 PM

I am so happy to see liberal crying.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-2017, 11:01 PM

[QUOTE=^v^Tinda wolf^v^;I'm shaking my head as I watch the news as all the whiners snivel about a majority vote, kicking and screaming like a child. Is it wrong that I find it amusing

No it's not wrong. All those whiners never remember that Trump won the vote in 30 out of the 50 states. That's a majority. He lost California and New York where the majority of the lefties live
It would be real interesting to know what percentage of the protesters actually voted.
Old 01-20-2017, 11:11 PM
Banned

Well, he's got a love for twitter. Didn't take him long to change the POTUS account

https://twitter.com/potus
Old 01-20-2017, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
That's what their afraid of.
2018 midterms will see the end of the DemocRAT party.
He pretty much told the Democrats he was aiming for that in his speech, wonder if it was meant for some Republicans as well. Wonder if he has plans to see some Republicans "retire" and get replaced.

Could prove to be as interesting as the election. Seems as though he just called out both parties in Congress and the Senate.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
Want some cheese with that whine?
Nope, I'm saying Trump is no good for Canada, we are looked at just free resources for the taking.
There will be protectionism that will only raise taxes and will result in lost jobs here.
He has never had a real job and has no experience with the working man,
his speeches remind me of how well Adolf Hitler spoke to the masses in Germany.
I hope he does what he promised for the American people, but not at the cost of the rights of women, immigrants and other minorities.
No matter which way it turns out, he is going to find out that you can't run over America the way that he did on some cheap reality show.
Old 01-21-2017, 01:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Nope, I'm saying Trump is no good for Canada, we are looked at just free resources for the taking.
There will be protectionism that will only raise taxes and will result in lost jobs here.
I hope he does what he promised for the American people, but not at the cost of the rights of women, immigrants and other minorities.
No matter which way it turns out, he is going to find out that you can't run over America the way that he did on some cheap reality show.
We hope Trump meets his promises, but I don't think he's that good at speaking. Repeats the same phrases too much. Hitler was better because he had a tremendous passion and you know it was coming from the heart but with Trump it sounds a little hollow even though he's saying the right things. Hopefully it's just because he's had to repeat the same speech a thousand times and he's tired of it.

Let the immigrants go elsewhere if they don't like it.

BIG BUG!
Old 01-21-2017, 05:39 AM
Banned

If Canadians are afraid of Trump eating our lunch we should have elected a serious leader that would look out for Canadian interests instead of giving all our lunch money to the UN and their cohorts.

When/if Canada gets clobbered in NAFTA negotiations just remember who elected a dope smoking drama teacher and who elected a succesful leader.
Old 01-21-2017, 05:40 AM

Quote:
If Trump is no good for Canada, then too bad for Canada! Maybe we should have voted for someone with substance. Trump has more in common with the working man than the idealist trust-fund brat ever will. Trump understands economics and is promising to hold the US to a higher ethical standard, something Trudeau would never dream of, let alone believe in.

We will see where protectionism takes them. Unchecked illegal immigration is a problem. Heck, even immigration floodgate Canada wouldn't stand for illegals pouring over the border, so why should they? And holding the Elephant in the room, Islam, to account is something the American people want. They've seen what the future holds otherwise, witnessing the new cultural strife in Europe and elsewhere, and have voted to at least take a closer look at its potential long-term effects. They want to start holding that ideology to account, and for good reason.

The wholesale abandonment of manufacturing to third-world countries has made the US an economic shell of its former self. Why is striving to return these jobs to their country a bad thing? Having gone from an industrial economy to a tech economy and finally to an idea-based economy has bankrupted them. Their technology and their ideas have been stolen and now the only thing that can save them is a return to something of substance.

Trump's vision includes women and minorities, too. Don't let the so-called progressive media tell you otherwise. Dividing the country further by buying into their cries of "racism" and "misogyny" is exactly what they want. Pay them no quarter. Hopefully, time will show Trump to be a unifier, unlike his predecessor who clearly polarized the country on so many fronts.

Last edited by propliner; 01-21-2017 at 05:46 AM.