Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-21-2018, 07:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
Such a law would have the effect of reducing crime, as would simply giving stiffer sentences for their crimes and a more unpleasant jail experience overall. There will be the contingent that will never learn though, but some of those are getting taken care of permanently. The opioid crisis is driving a lot of the crime wave and those junkies are notorious for not following police instructions and being not only uncooperative but also very aggressive with whatever means they have at hand be it a vehicle or a knife or even a needle. This is what is driving the increased number of people being killed by the police, although others (aka: other criminals and the idiots who are friends with/related to them) will paint it as the police being out of control.

I echo elkhunter11's suggestion that Canada institute a law that lays murder charges against every member of a group that commits a violent crime that results in the death of an innocent/s. In US States that have such legislation its usually referred to as 'felony murder'.
First our weak legal system would need to grow balls and make stiffer sentences, which will probably never happen.
Old 04-21-2018, 08:08 AM

One US felony murder case that I thought was great was an instance where two male degenerates and one of their girlfriends decided to do a home-invasion robbery (or at least attempt one). The girlfriend was the getaway driver waiting outside. The two hood-rats attempted the home invasion but were unprepared for the business end of the homeowners AR-15. The victim was not charged as they were defending their home and the getaway driver girlfriend received the felony murder charges. In that instance it was not a case of criminal on criminal robbery either, the homeowners were normal working folk. I know a lot of the time when one sees armed home invasions its frequently criminals robbing other criminals.
Old 04-21-2018, 01:43 PM

Here's an update from the Edmonton Police about the violent thieving scumbag to be on the lookout for. Jordan Martin Cushnie, 23

http://www.edmontonpolice.ca/News/Me...edium=facebook

Old 04-21-2018, 01:48 PM
Banned

Yup looks like a real POS
Old 04-21-2018, 02:03 PM

Lets hope he is found fast,
Old 04-21-2018, 02:10 PM

Default catch and release system

2 years from now he'll get 10 years - 2x remand time - good behavior on parole after serving 2/3 in 5 years ready to kill again.

Old 04-21-2018, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod View Post
Lets hope he is found fast,
Let’s hope he resists and they kill the bastard!

BW
Old 04-21-2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post
Let’s hope he resists and they kill the bastard!

BW
Yep. I hope he puts up a cowardly fight and is restrained and arrested by a "lot of force". Hopefully and "sadly" he ends up in a body bag.
Old 04-21-2018, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat119 View Post
2 years from now he'll get 10 years - 2x remand time - good behavior on parole after serving 2/3 in 5 years ready to kill again.

I think everyone charged with rape, murder ect. should have thier criminal records publicly posted. This might bring a bit of clarity to people who think our rotating door correctional system is a joke.

That might help get more people on the side of not coddling criminals.

That reminds me, where is R3iley on this one??
Old 04-21-2018, 06:35 PM

Looks like another fine young man who is just about to turn his life around...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Old 04-21-2018, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckbrush View Post
Looks like another fine young man who is just about to turn his life around...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Another red alert gang member POS. These a-holes moved into my old neighbourhood and were constantly breaking into my shed, garage and vehicles. The theft and constant police activity convinced me out of that neck of the woods.
Old 04-21-2018, 07:10 PM

Maybe next time around we should "" all "" vote conservative, and then push to separate!
Enough of this b.s. in this liberal country!
Old 04-21-2018, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Here's an update from the Edmonton Police about the violent thieving scumbag to be on the lookout for. Jordan Martin Cushnie, 23

http://www.edmontonpolice.ca/News/Me...edium=facebook

Eyes are way too close together, he's obviously operating at the maturity level of an elementary student, I doubt he'll be held criminally responsible due to his mental level. The problem is, due to his low IQ levels, the likelihood of rehabilitation is nil. In all honesty I believe the only course of action is in this case is euthanasia.
Old 04-21-2018, 11:33 PM

He needs healing... Must be someone else fault for him turning out the way he did.
Should be treated like a rabid dog.
Old 04-22-2018, 02:54 AM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by brslk View Post
He needs healing... Must be someone else fault for him turning out the way he did.
Should be treated like a rabid dog.
A lead pill can heal it ...
Old 04-22-2018, 05:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
And RFN!
I don't suppose you care to elaborate?? I'm not good with acronyms and I bet there are others who don't get your meaning.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom55 View Post
I don't suppose you care to elaborate?? I'm not good with acronyms and I bet there are others who don't get your meaning.
RFN stands for Right F-ing Now, what the hell did you think it stood for??
Old 04-22-2018, 08:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
RFN stands for Right F-ing Now, what the hell did you think it stood for??
If I knew the answer, Ken, I wouldn't have asked. Oh wait! You're not Ken. Thank you for your input anyway and have a happy day.
Old 04-22-2018, 08:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom55 View Post
If I knew the answer, Ken, I wouldn't have asked. Oh wait! You're not Ken. Thank you for your input anyway and have a happy day.
Your sarcasm wasn't limited to just Ken on a this thread. Sorry to disappoint you but you can't cry foul. I'm sure I'm not the only one laughing at your insinuations.

Is it wrong to call a spade a spade? Depends who you are I suppose.
Old 04-22-2018, 09:10 AM

This scumbag is 5’9” and 135 lbs.........AND nobody tried to stop him from (or even yell at him to stop) from basically curb stomping an obvious older respectable gentleman. (I am sure Ian didn’t look like a bum running his business)

I could possible understand if the perp was 6’3” and 270 lbs and most people would fear for their safety ....But he’s basically a wet chihuahua...plenty of women could probably overpower this POS.

I know the responses will be “could of had a knife”....true but Even yelling for help might have stopped the beating. No action allowed the perp to continue beating without concern or even pausing.

The silver lining.....at 135lb he better get used to the bottom position.
Old 04-22-2018, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHeart View Post
This scumbag is 5’9” and 135 lbs.........AND nobody tried to stop him from (or even yell at him to stop) from basically curb stomping an obvious older respectable gentleman. (I am sure Ian didn’t look like a bum running his business)

I could possible understand if the perp was 6’3” and 270 lbs and most people would fear for their safety ....But he’s basically a wet chihuahua...plenty of women could probably overpower this POS.

I know the responses will be “could of had a knife”....true but Even yelling for help might have stopped the beating. No action allowed the perp to continue beating without concern or even pausing.

The silver lining.....at 135lb he better get used to the bottom position.
That's what I was thinking too. Was there no one else around or have people just became that pathetic. I know intervening with a group of guys during a beating is asking for trouble but I don't think I could just stand there and watch a 61 year old man be beat to death.
Old 04-22-2018, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckbrush View Post
That's what I was thinking too. Was there no one else around or have people just became that pathetic. I know intervening with a group of guys during a beating is asking for trouble but I don't think I could just stand there and watch a 61 year old man be beat to death.
Likely only lady shoppers in the mall at that time. How often do you go to shopping malls in middle of the day.

Tragic.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Old 04-22-2018, 09:39 AM

One might also want to be sure they’ve got gloves on when dealing with someone this sketchy. I know you can’t catch his probable fetal alcohol syndrome from him, but lord only knows what else besides heavy drug use is keeping him that skinny! Best to use your boots during any interactions with citizens of his caliber, that or whatever you have handy in a sufficient caliber.
Old 04-22-2018, 09:40 AM

I get the anger, but stop the swearing fellas.

Carry on.

Old 04-22-2018, 09:40 AM

Hope he gets some bad dope and jumps in the river.

Old 04-22-2018, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Likely only lady shoppers in the mall at that time. How often do you go to shopping malls in middle of the day.

Tragic.

And don’t forget the older retirees, especially prevalent in the older/smaller community malls that don’t attract much of a young crowd due to not having been renovated since 1983.
Old 04-22-2018, 09:45 AM

Quote:
And don’t forget the older retirees, especially prevalent in the older/smaller community malls that don’t attract much of a young crowd due to not having been renovated since 1983.
From time to time I have work experience students I need to visit at Southgate. It is an upscale(ish) fashion kinda mall. Next to no men in there during the day unfortunately.

Old 04-22-2018, 10:09 AM

Can’t say I know the mall at all, not even sure what gave me the idea it was an old one. Mind you, I was mentally picturing a specific small community mall in Winnipeg when I mentioned it!

Scumbags like this jerk will be aggressive in groups, or when their target is a lone female. They’ll not usually want to engage in a fight with a healthy and assertive grown man, but then again one never knows how high they are and what they’re high on.

When I was walking back to my vehicle from the pipeline rally in Calgary the other week I was blocks from the rally but the sidewalks were well trafficked due to it being the end of the work day downtown. I was walking the recently renovated 8th street underpass under 9th Ave and there were some young women walking about 5 paces in front of me. I could see two sketchy looking little cretins that were about 18 years old walking oncoming to us. They had the street urchin uniforms and all that entails, the one closest to the median was creepily staring at the girls trying to make eye contact and propositioned them to buy some drugs “You guys like weed?” when they were adjacent one another, the ladies kept on walking. I took advantage of the opportunity to feed the twerp a heavy shoulder as I walked past him. He didn’t let out any protest until after I was already 25 feet past him. “Heyyyyyyy” was the essence of his reply, though he didn’t try anything. I didn’t even bother to look back, though I was listening intently in case he took a run at me.
Old 04-22-2018, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Hope he gets some bad dope and jumps in the river.

Old 04-22-2018, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Southgate is one of the top 5 mall in Canada for sales per sq ft.
The traffic volume is right up there.
It’s also right beside the LRT station (probably what brought the dirt bags there).....wasn’t there a recent issue with a gang working the LRT???.....what was the name of THAT gang???? The one that complained (used race excuse) about having police deal with them finally.