Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-24-2010, 11:31 AM

Smile Airdrie Trailer Sales - Good Service!

There are always the bad service threads that get posted, figured I'd put up a good service thread.

I had bought a flat deck trailer from them a while back for hauling my ATV around. This November the weld holding the spare tire bracket broke off of the frame. I recently took the trailer back to them to have a look at it. By this point the factory warranty had expired. They felt that the choice of location to weld the spare tire bracket wasn't the best due to the tire weight loading on the mount. They welded the bracket back on and also added another support bracket to help support some of the tire weight. At the same time they found an electrical issue that they said would have been there from the day the trailer was built, so they also fixed this. At the end of the day they did all of these repairs and didn't charge me a thing despite the fact the factory warranty had expired. Now that was good service! Hopefully they enjoy their Tim Hortons gift card as a small token of my thanks.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:21 PM

Glad to hear you had good service, I have shopped there before but never bought I found the price a little high. But when i bought my Aluma for FOT and they would not fix it Alberta Trailers fixed it for free. no questions asked.
great service.
g