Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 08-15-2016, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom725 View Post
Some of guy at who i sold firearms just say to me .
They try to leave me feedback and it same my account are blocked or like if was blocked , they can't give me feedback ....

So i don't know what happen , same they make that for unknown reason .
I know many not wanted to buy firearms from me because i not have feedback , but if Admin blocked the option for buyer to give me feedback ....

I think that not help me to have new feedback add to my account .
The only reason feedback would be blocked is if they tried to leave you feedback before you were allowed to post on the exchange or the member did not know how.
Admin blocked nothing.
I see one member left feedback for you so there is nothing wrong with your account.
Cat
Old 08-16-2016, 06:29 PM

that is long time ago , i have recent buyer wanted to give me feedback and they can't . and they give feedback to another , they told me not know why that not work on my account
Old 08-16-2016, 06:51 PM

I just left you neutral feedback as a test.

Looks to work fine.

Perhaps it's an issue with those leaving you feedback, as in they have no idea what they are doing.

I'd suggest those who can't leave you feedback should be contacting the Mod's and admin with their issues.

There are no absolutes
Old 08-16-2016, 09:29 PM

I am from out of province too,B.C.I live in the south east ,fairly close to Alberta and I 'm curious about a need to sell rifles etc so far from Quebec.Ontario has a huge population.Quebecers seem to have a reputation for less than stellar sales etiquette (at times) and your posts are difficult for me to understand.I am just being honest .You do sound to be an OK sort of person 😉
Old 08-16-2016, 10:02 PM
Banned

I just have to ask, is this you making all these great modifications on your marlin ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z4Mj-Uawbk&sns=em

Old 08-16-2016, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^ View Post
I just have to ask, is this you making all these great modifications on your marlin ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z4Mj-Uawbk&sns=em

good one .. just hafta ask ...how did YOU find that video ? .....
Old 08-16-2016, 10:15 PM
Banned

Looking for disassembly videos when I purchased mine
The whole series is quite interesting, especially the part where he says, for heaven sakes don't do what I just did.

Last edited by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^; 08-16-2016 at 10:21 PM.
Old 08-16-2016, 11:04 PM

There's more dreamers than buyers,don't forget that one,plus the gun registry is not the popular once your dealing outside your province,plus their's discounts on tikka's all across the country,whole sale was 20 or 25 percent off all their guns for few days so used gun sales takes a hit for a while,alberta is big buyer of firearms across the whole country and cash flow is not so hot so there's instore deal all over the country.

I think you should go back and ask your friend why you got the deal of the year and a sore butt.
Old 08-18-2016, 10:20 PM

for price i pay for the rifle he sold me at the price he buy from distributor .
So i why i have this price . Some of those firearms become cheaper at some place , and other place i'm still at good price .

and i not make any video for Marlin tuning or modification .

reason why i sold outer that quebec is because here in quebec many just not wanted to pay . the most people in 12 years i know in quebec always wanted to pay the cheaper they can , and if i make really good price they still wanted lower the price . so out of quebec , B.C. Ontario , Nunavut , and all other state are better for paying , less negociated and they know what is good deal .

some time i just buy cheap firearms and try to sold it to make little money over . sometime i not have luck and do not make money .

is my hobby , i like to find firearms , the most of time rare one and try some , and sale it . just for pleasure .

for those wanted to buy from me firearms but not sure about me , i can give the name of many guy have buy from me . you can verified , on facebook they will be happy to give you feedback .
Old 08-19-2016, 12:15 AM

You must be getting grammar lessons from that cat fellow😉