Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 12:18 PM

Default Is the Knockout Punch About to be Landed on Trump?

It keeps getting more interesting - as well as dirtier and sleazier.

The whole of "mainstream" media is into a feeding frenzy today about the comments Trump made years ago to "Shock Jock" Howard Stern about women. It's something like 17 years ago - and now the skeletons come out of the closet.

Those Dem's must be getting pretty desperate to release this kind of low level attack just before tonight's debate. MSM media polls are telling voters it's a tight race even though a lot of other polls show Trump ahead nationwide.

MSM is even warning parents to put their kiddies to bed early because they are predicting tonight's debate to be real dirty and greasy.

Trump's really got the Dem's, the Republican establishment and all 1%'ers who control the US government worried. MSM is even showing clips of high ranking Republican good old boys and girls telling Trump to step down.

At the end of the day, Trump has proven that no matter what he says, people will still dig him.

I wonder if elections will be cancelled by the powers that be if Trump won't step down?

If Trump goes down, all it would take is another serious health episode for Hilary and they'd have to go back to square one to select presidential candidates all over again.
Old 10-09-2016, 01:11 PM
Banned

establishment democrats against Trump
establishment republicans against Trump
BLM against Trump
Hollywood elites against Trump
Wall Street against Trump
Climate fanaticists against Trump
Hillary Clinton against Trump
Obama against Trump
Joe Biden against Trump
Former Miss Universe against Trump
Mainstream media against Trump
Political pundits against Trump
EU against Trump
Trudeau against Trump
Notley against Trump
Baby touchers at the UN against Trump
Gun grabbers against Trump

How could you NOT vote for Trump?
Old 10-09-2016, 01:42 PM

If only the mainstream media went as hard after Hillary.
Well I'm voting for him because I can.
Its all in God's hands anyway.
Old 10-09-2016, 01:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
establishment democrats against Trump
establishment republicans against Trump
BLM against Trump
Hollywood elites against Trump
Wall Street against Trump
Climate fanaticists against Trump
Hillary Clinton against Trump
Obama against Trump
Joe Biden against Trump
Former Miss Universe against Trump
Mainstream media against Trump
Political pundits against Trump
EU against Trump
Trudeau against Trump
Notley against Trump
Baby touchers at the UN against Trump
Gun grabbers against Trump

How could you NOT vote for Trump?
Easy:

Bragging about getting away with unwanted sexual assault.

Not my kind of people.
Old 10-09-2016, 01:44 PM

Unfortunately I think Hillary will become a president.
With how things are around the world having a power hungry ruthless sociopath with no moral values for a president is just plain scary, but it is happening.
Old 10-09-2016, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
Easy:

Not my kind of people.
But criminals are your kind of people?
Old 10-09-2016, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
Old 10-09-2016, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Easy:

Not my kind of people.
unwanted? assault? His whole point of his sordid tale was that women let CERTAIN men get away with that boorish behaviour because they're famous/celebrities/rich etc and have a hope of future involvement. Gold diggers. Sad but true. You and I might not agree with it, but to call it unwanted and assault stretches the understanding of the female pursuit of rich men.

Never mind the part of standing by watching a woman become president who slandered and pulled every dirty trick in the book to silence victims of actual sexual assault at the hands of her husband
Old 10-09-2016, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
Hate to tell you, but there never were any charges or convictions. Reality. Rumors and innuendos don't cut it.

That's like me saying:
My opponent’s second cousin is Muslim. And his uncle was a flagrant heterosexual. His sister, who has always been obsessed by sects, once worked as a proselyte outside a church. His father was secretly chagrined at least a dozen times by matters of a pecuniary nature. His youngest brother wrote an essay extolling the virtues of being Homo sapiens. His great-aunt expired from a degenerative disease. His nephew subscribes to a phonographic magazine. His wife was a thespian before their marriage and even performed the act in front of paying customers. And his own mother had to resign from a woman's organization in her later years because she was an admitted sexagenarian.
That should rile up the sheeple of Trump supporters.
Old 10-09-2016, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
unwanted? assault? His whole point of his sordid tale was that women let CERTAIN men get away with that boorish behaviour because they're famous/celebrities/rich etc and have a hope of future involvement. Gold diggers. Sad but true. You and I might not agree with it, but to call it unwanted and assault stretches the understanding of the female pursuit of rich men.
I would guess most, if not all of us, on this board have taken part in locker room talk.

No one I know has ever bragged about an unwanted sexual assault on a woman, ever.

I'm pretty sure we all know the difference.
Old 10-09-2016, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
I would guess most, if not all of us, on this board have taken part in locker room talk.

No one I know has ever bragged about an unwanted sexual assault on a woman, ever.

I'm pretty sure we all know the difference.
Read my post. You are completely and totally mis-characterizing Trump's words. He said many women will let you get away with (aka consent) that behaviour if you're a celebrity.
Old 10-09-2016, 02:17 PM

Default Self inflicted wounds

If you think it is bad now, there is a month to go and he says that he won't step down, this is good news for the Dems. How bad will he damage the GOP ticket, we'll soon find out.

Who else could Hillary beat?

53% of voters are women, I wonder how many will vote for Donald and his friends?

How big is the closet and there will be much more to come.

This is all very sad and completely unnecessary both partys could have picked better candidates.
Old 10-09-2016, 02:23 PM

It's a sad day when you have to decide who to vote for by weighing out which candidate is less sleazy, less criminal, less imoral, less of a crook, less dishonest. The concept of having to weigh virtue, character, ability, intelligence, and other qualities we would like to find in a true statesman and leader...? No need to consider those things in this sleazy race of dirty disgusting candidates, running for the office of President of the United States.

You could randomly pull any two people out of lower management positions in any business, and have two people with greater character and moral fiber, and in my books that would make them more qualified for the position. Since things don't work that way, Americans have a choice between a sociopathic compulsive liar and a narcissistic egomaniac who has an extreme lack of respect for women. And that is highlighting their good points.

Jesus wept. Any self respecting person would have to spoil their ballot rather than vote for and endorse either of those creeps.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 10-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hate to tell you, but there never were any charges or convictions. Reality. Rumors and innuendos don't cut it.

That's like me saying:
My opponent’s second cousin is Muslim. And his uncle was a flagrant heterosexual. His sister, who has always been obsessed by sects, once worked as a proselyte outside a church. His father was secretly chagrined at least a dozen times by matters of a pecuniary nature. His youngest brother wrote an essay extolling the virtues of being Homo sapiens. His great-aunt expired from a degenerative disease. His nephew subscribes to a phonographic magazine. His wife was a thespian before their marriage and even performed the act in front of paying customers. And his own mother had to resign from a woman's organization in her later years because she was an admitted sexagenarian.
That should rile up the sheeple of Trump supporters.

Give me a break.

Between Benghazi and the email fiasco alone if you still think we're better off with Hillary than you deserve the havoc she will cause.
Old 10-09-2016, 02:33 PM

If the only way your candidate can look good, is by comparing them to Hillary Clinton, they probably shouldn't be President either.

There needs to be an option on the ballot for 'None of the Above'. Can you imagine if the seat of President had to be left vacant because all the voters said NO! But, they will have to settle for garbage, those are the options.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 10-09-2016, 02:37 PM

The only way to make them look good is to slow them down.
I just saw for the first time Jimmy Kimmel's Drunk Donald Trump skits. Hillaryious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m65q...=RDL8I2mD1AQ8w

I am perplexed that the US should not have better candidates to choose from.
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets
Old 10-09-2016, 02:38 PM
Banned

It's getting scarier every day....kinda reminds me of Roman history and its final result.
Old 10-09-2016, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough doug View Post
It's getting scarier every day....kinda reminds me of Roman history and its final result.
Yup
Old 10-09-2016, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bullets View Post
The only way to make them look good is to slow them down.
I just saw for the first time Jimmy Kimmel's Drunk Donald Trump skits. Hillaryious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m65q...=RDL8I2mD1AQ8w

I am perplexed that the US should not have better candidates to choose from.

THIS. In spades.
Old 10-09-2016, 02:41 PM

As an ESL person I often wonder how many people actually believe politicians when they say "I do not recall" under oath, I mean like really believe that a person has a memory issue and not trying to get away with something?
But yes Hillary has no convictions, she is a smart, calculative, cold blooded sociopath and a well trained lawyer too.
Old 10-09-2016, 02:46 PM

This is an excerpt from ramrants.com. I suggest reading it all the way to the bottom. I am not a yuge fan of trump, but I like his competition a whole lot less.

Here are a few (of the many) reasons why I’ve decided to stop supporting Donald Trump.

Let’s face it. Enough is enough!

First of all, he has racist supporters.

His mentor was a former KKK grand-wizard. When he passed, Trump honored him with a filmed tribute.

Another one of his mentors was a famous eugenicist who sought to rid the world of any nationality that isn’t white.

He even received an award in that mentor’s honor, proclaiming that he admired their “vision.”

His multiple ties to the witch hunt to dispel President Obama’s American heritage. Multiple ties.

The fact that he appropriated the spending of $20,000 for access to a white-only golf course.

When speaking to a crowd of black people, he started mocking their accents.

He told a Black Lives Matter supporter that he would “talk only to white people.”

Donald Trump has likened people of urban culture to dogs.

He calls women that have upset his personal relationships “trailer trash.”

Up until three years ago, he was anti-gay and strongly opposed gay marriage.

Extending upon being anti-gay, he has also accepted campaign contributions from donors that strongly oppose the LGBT community.

His closest aide strongly opposed female equality up until recently.

In 2010, Haiti had an earthquake. Donald Trump went down there and promptly steered all of the reconstruction bids to his businesses friends. Those friends then under-delivered, pocketed the difference, and left Haiti further in debt.

During the recent primary race, it was revealed that sources behind Donald Trump conspired to improperly ensure his party nomination.

Donald Trump is willing to wage a war against Russia based on speculation.

He has laughed about the war killings of foreign dignitaries.

Trump joked about using government resources to murder someone who doesn’t favor him.

During a speech to businessmen and businesswomen, Trump proclaimed, “I’m kind of far removed from the struggles of the middle class.”

Multiple women claim that he’s tried to silence them when they were assaulted, raped, and abused.

He also helped the rapist of a 12 year old girl get out of jail on reduced sentencing, later laughing about it during a recorded interview.

He ignores the fact that people extremely close to him have made frequent visits to a place known as ‘Orgy Island,’ owned by a convicted pedophile.

Donald Trump categorically lied to the FBI.

Donald Trump compromised national security by revealing government secrets to his Wall St. friends, who paid him for them.

He also instigated the suicide of one of his closest aides.

People have died because of Donald Trump’s professional incompetence.

Just kidding. This was all Hillary Clinton. Trump 2016.

Old 10-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Banned

I thought this was a good article by Alveda King (Martin Luther King Jr's niece):

Mr. Donald Trump is raising the bar of America’s conscience. Apology is often the first step in correcting a wrong. Having moved for a position of saying “I don’t need forgiveness,” Mr. Trump is now taking a second look at past behaviors; things that he’s said and done that he regrets. While he is not asking for forgiveness for being human, he is admitting that he’s made mistakes and humbly making apologies.

I don’t know about you, but not many human beings allow themselves to be put on the front page and television screens of the world, in such a vulnerable way as to expose every big and little decision and action in their lives, past and present. Someone like Mr. Trump, who has almost “had it all” and who must have the shortest “bucket list” in history likely has pretty good reasons for facing judgment’s firing squad to offer himself for the nation’s biggest job; President of The United States.

In apologizing for and correcting mistakes, boldly doing so before the entire world, Mr. Trump says he’s making the sacrifice for his children and grandchildren. That’s what’s at stake here folks; life now and forever. There is so much to lose, so much to gain for America’s children and grandchildren.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/mr-trump-...WOAzRx4hwJh.99
Old 10-09-2016, 03:10 PM

One of them will be a president, having Hillary's hand on a nuclear trigger is a really scary image for me.

How is Libya doing now? Imagine what Hillary can do to the world as a commander of the strongest, most expensive and advanced army in the world with bases and nuclear weapons all over the Earth
Old 10-09-2016, 03:12 PM

Have we slung enough mud and innuendo yet?
I'm wondering just his much longer you guys are going to post the same junk about these two political clowns
I'm just going to start deleting threads like this because the same people are posting the same stuff so all you have to do is look st the previously closed threads and save yourself the effort of posting again.
Cat