Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 08-14-2011, 03:50 PM

Default Easymax

Hi all
I was considering switching my gas and power to easymax. I'm looking for some feedback as in is it worth it? My winter gas bills are pretty high as well as electricity(due to wife leaving on EVERY light in the house, haha).
Thanks
Old 08-14-2011, 07:45 PM
Banned

I changed to EasyMax 5yrs ago and never looked back. They did make a boo-boo on one bill and charged me $5000 for a month's worth of usage. It took 3 months to straighten out but it did without any professional intervention. It seems so hard to get to b!tch at the top dogs when this happens. Seems like the phone systems and webpages do their best to filter any "real" complaints. But all in all, EasyMax is working just fine.
Old 08-14-2011, 07:58 PM

I'm happy with my Easymax. We combined our gas and electric on one bill and they highest I have seen it get was approx. $280 ish in the winter time for a 1200sq. ft. bungalo with a renter in the basement. Summer time the bills are around $160 ish.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:12 AM

We are on easymax, the only issue is Atco!!! While my actual energy charges with Enmax are low, Atco and all their distribution charges is what throws a wrench in everything, one of my bills this spring for gas was around $20 from Enmax, Atco had over $100 in fees making that bill higher than what I paid the previous month when I actually had to turn the furnace on, I hate Atco, they're rip offs.
Old 08-15-2011, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporty View Post
We are on easymax, the only issue is Atco!!! While my actual energy charges with Enmax are low, Atco and all their distribution charges is what throws a wrench in everything, one of my bills this spring for gas was around $20 from Enmax, Atco had over $100 in fees making that bill higher than what I paid the previous month when I actually had to turn the furnace on, I hate Atco, they're rip offs.
Yep this months bills show what kind of rip off they are.
Gas used = $0
Gas bill = $32 Atco charges.
Electricty used= $60.00
Eletricity bill = $165.00
Crooks! My buddy from smithers showed me his elec bill, 60 bucks for TWO months.
Why would we vote PC again?