Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-18-2012, 07:22 AM

Default Shell Malaysia is hiring!!!!!

Another spam email/email scam!!!

Quote:
Office of the Personnel & Employment Manager Shell Oil Company Malaysia Address, 10th Floor, Bangunan Shell Off Jalan Semantan
50732 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Phone/Fax::+60104348617
E-mail: Shell_spdc@blumail.org

Attention :

We have verified your CV/RESUME and everything is excellent.

In the below Message you will find the current positions where expatriates are needed in our Company.

All the positions include these below benefits:

1. Five Bedroom Flat Duplex
2. Free Medical & Travel Insurance
3. 10 Days Leave/break/Vacation after every 90 working days 4. Flight Fares (Air Tickets) 5. Official Car Toyota Camry 2009 Model.

REQUIREMENTS :

A. Current CV/Resume
B. Must have a Valid Passport.

The Documents AB should be provide to us through scan e-mail attachment For fast processing, because all the Listed positions Below need expatriates" who Can be able to

start up employment on January/February 2012, and all the Arrangement need to be made as fast as possible.

So kindly reply us with your current CV/Resume for our confirmation to enable us to proceed regarding to employ you in our organization and also indicate the position

you are interested in. Shell_spdc@blumail.org

THE FOLLOWING ARE THE VACANCIES WE HAVE:

*Petroleum Engineers
*Inspection Engineers
*Marine Operations Managers
*Administration Assistants
*QA/QC Engineers
*Marketing Directors
*Drilling Services
*Accountants
*Environmental Engineers
*Design Engineers
*Geo technical Engineers
*Computer Engineers
*Factory Engineers
*Finance Managers
*Architectural Engineers
*Engineering Managers
*Marine Project Engineers
*Marine Engineers
*Chief Accountants
*Safety Officers
*Mechanical Engineers
*Production Managers
*HSEQ Managers
*Electronics-Telecommunication Engineers *Production development Executives *Site Engineers *Surveying Engineers *Workman/Foreman/Technicians *Technical Directors *Aerospace Engineers *Service/maintenance supervisors *Project Managers *Manufacturing /Maintenance Supervisors *Nurses/Doctors

SHELL Oil Company has welcomed this noble call. Do you have a dream of working in SHELL Oil Company Malaysia contact us for more details you may wish to call undersigned

for urgent response! Shell_spdc@blumail.org

Thanks

contact personr.Smith Moore: Shell_spdc@blumail.org

Dr.Smith Moore
Shell Oil Company Malaysia
Address, 10th Floor, Bangunan Shell
Off Jalan Semantan
P.O. Box 11027, 50732
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Phone/Fax:Phone: +60104348617.

'Never trust anyone who says you can't legally own something because they don't like it'. - Me
Old 01-18-2012, 07:29 AM

Looks like someone in the sixth grade wrote that one up.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:06 AM

Cool that Shell ues a blumail address

I wonder if the scam is compiling false identities for identity fraud from resume data or if the guys a headhunter trying to build a database
Old 01-18-2012, 08:18 AM

My money is on identity theft.

'Never trust anyone who says you can't legally own something because they don't like it'. - Me
Old 01-18-2012, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
Cool that Shell ues a blumail address
And they've got a "Dr." doing HR tasks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
I wonder if the scam is compiling false identities for identity fraud from resume data or if the guys a headhunter trying to build a database
My money is on identity theft, too.

God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then he made the earth round . . . and laughed.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:02 AM

Aerospace engineers? When did Shell get into plane and rockets?

"I find it interesting that some folk will pay to use a range, use a golf course, use a garage bay but think landowners should have to give permission for free. Do these same people think hookers should be treated like landowners?" pitw
Old 01-18-2012, 10:06 AM
Banned

Come on guys.... Aerospace engineers are there to build rockets and fighter jets to help defend the area from the mainland Chinese !!!!!
Old 01-18-2012, 10:18 AM

There have been recent incidents that have occurred with organisations falsely pretending to recruit on behalf of Shell or by people claiming to work for, or be affiliated to, Shell. These propositions notify individuals of the position offered with the company and refers to a purported application made or post advertised. The letter also describes expenses to be reimbursed including for visa or work permit for expatriate postings with a Shell Company.

Please note that these communications are fraudulent. They do not originate from Shell nor are they associated with Shell's recruitment process. Shell (nor any of the organisations that recruit on our behalf) never ask for any money or payments from applicants, at any point in the recruitment process. All individuals who are successful in gaining an offer of employment from Shell, whether directly or indirectly, are always required to go through a formal recruitment process.

Salient points of such communications are that they come from non-Shell e-mail addresses (e.g. from a yahoo.com address); the use of English is poor; at some stage, money is requested. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar. Do not disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If you receive such proposals, we would advise you to contact your local police and provide them with all information you may have from the senders (email addresses, phone/fax details, etc.).