Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

View Poll Results: If an provincial election was held today, who would you vote for?
Alberta PC's 23 11.68%
Wildrose Alliance 151 76.65%
Alberta Liberals 3 1.52%
Alberta NDP 7 3.55%
Communist party of Alberta 1 0.51%
Alberta Party 1 0.51%
Alberta Social Credit party 2 1.02%
Seperation party of Alberta 9 4.57%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2012, 02:15 PM

I wouldn't use my vote on that wildrose party , all that Danielle Smith is good for is criticizing the other parties and faulting them shes never said anything about protocols and ideas for there party .
Old 01-17-2012, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
I dont think the WR is ready to run the province yet.
I can understand that point of view, but it seems to me random names picked from the Red Deer U.F.A. membership list could do a better job than what we have now.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Always voted PC, marked down Wildrose on the poll because I think the Wildrose needs to be our opposition for the next term but when I say opposition, I would like to see a very slim majority in favor of the PC's, make them sweat. I dont think the WR is ready to run the province yet. I think right now they are saying whatever they need to say to get votes. With all the PC Mla's not running in the next election, it makes me wonder how many of them are planning a switch to the WR. Hard to pick when no party stands out as a clear choice.
I don't think the PC MLA's are going to jump ship now, the Wildrose has almost all their candidates selected, and the last few ridings should have their candidates in place by end of the month. That means their is no option for them to run under the Wildrose banner.

Wildrose may or may not be ready to run the province, but I'm very certain that Redford isn't ready to, and she is proving it on a regular basis.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBADJOHN View Post
I wouldn't use my vote on that wildrose party , all that Danielle Smith is good for is criticizing the other parties and faulting them shes never said anything about protocols and ideas for there party .
Have you looked into her idea's at all. She runs the only party I ever knew of to not just criticize the budget, but actually put forward a complete alternative budget.

She does a lot more then just criticize, but she can't implement her idea's while in opposition. Put an effort in to go listen to her somewhere, or show up at an AGM and here the policies being put forth and discussed. Or just go read the member passed policies, or the platform that has come out of those policies.
Old 01-17-2012, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
Aw geez Louise!!!!!!! Why don't you just poison my dog..
I don't get it.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:24 PM
Gone Hunting

I'm not surprised.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 01-17-2012, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
I'm not surprised.
Your humour is an acquired taste
Old 01-17-2012, 05:32 PM
Gone Hunting

Well thank you, thank you very much.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 01-17-2012, 06:41 PM

Wildrose may or may not be ready to run the province, but I'm very certain that Redford isn't ready to, and she is proving it on a regular basis.[/QUOTE]

I agree, the more I hear Redford talk, the more I shake my head.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Wildrose may or may not be ready to run the province, but I'm very certain that Redford isn't ready to, and she is proving it on a regular basis.
I agree, the more I hear Redford talk, the more I shake my head.[/QUOTE]

Well I don't think you can blame her for that. Shes just doing and saying what she is told to by Stevie.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:08 AM

Forget it......not sure I should even start....and BeeGuy...???????really???.....Stevie??....as in Steven Harper?????......if that's the case,I'm wrong!!!! Go ahead! I'm sure the cool-aid will be very refreshing.......for you and by result for society.

Last edited by BlackHeart; 01-18-2012 at 01:23 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:35 AM

[QUOTE=Okotokian;1260811]I really know nothing about the Alberta party. Perhaps I need to research them a little... but I'm sure I'll be disappointed.[QUOTE]

They are a fringe knock-off of the liberals....a bit more lefty....retread of the liberals thinking that a new name is the answer.....in fact they are even more stupider....but their leader was blonde and cute....
Old 01-18-2012, 08:24 PM

What makes me mad is that I get one automated call a week from Danielle Smith and her Wildrose Party trying to inform me. I am informed voter and don't need some god dam wannabe telling me what to do. Does anyone know how to stop this? Tried the national do not call list but you can't complain about political parites, what bull ****.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lund17 View Post
What makes me mad is that I get one automated call a week from Danielle Smith and her Wildrose Party trying to inform me. I am informed voter and don't need some god dam wannabe telling me what to do. Does anyone know how to stop this? Tried the national do not call list but you can't complain about political parites, what bull ****.
Huh. I got the first one tonight. Hung up, 10 seconds in, so I don't know what exactly it was about...but I'm so tired of all of it. I will be voting for whoever ELSE is on the ballot (besides the Con artists, lieberals, wild hosers, and orange commies).

"This Brittany is my most cherished possession — the darndest bird-finder I have ever seen, a tough and wiry little dog with a choke-bored nose and the ability to read birds’ minds." -Jack O'Connor