Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-18-2012, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishingMOM View Post
Ever since he was a baby he farted when hugged.

He had a care giver at one time who complained his diapers stunk so bad she had to wear a gas mask. ***NO KIDDING YOU FEED HIM CURRY***
Reminds me of when my son was 4 months old. We were on the TC highway about 40 miles east of St John's, NL when we got a whiff of the ominous smell ....diaper alert. Pulling over near a pond (a Newfoundland lake) my wife set to changing him. There was so much sh** there my wife said. "I guess we have hit the mother load".
from that day on that pond is known to us as "Mother Load Pond"
Old 01-18-2012, 12:41 PM

Ok since it is officially derailed... sounds like my oldest boy...

We just brought him home at hospital... wife and I lying in bed with brand new bundle of joy having a family moment and he screwed up his face and let loose a fart that sounded like someone ripping a bed sheet in half...My wife looked at me and said "Yep he definitely takes after you!..."

It has not improved with time... this fall he and 3 other guys were in a truck and he let loose all afternoon and we drove with windows down and then all of a sudden he apologised and we had to hit side of road and bail out.... we threatened to make him ride in box if he kept it up and all was good...Then we get to camp and he gets out of truck and we were all agthered around outdoor cooking area in between all the campers and he apologised again and what he had held for an hour all came out and cleared a 30 foot radius around him for 10 minutes... rotten little potlicker...he could make a maggot barf...

He is getting more polite if you see him leave room suddenly and return a short while later I just thank him now!...
Old 01-18-2012, 01:42 PM

My little niece ripped one in church.

Those wooden benches sure amplify sound.

Sounded like a jack hammer

Then she says. "oh, excuse me" quite loud.