Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-18-2019, 11:14 AM
Banned

Default BAN eggs!

Clearly eggs need to be banned.

https://youtu.be/WTtOuP1-rJQ
Old 03-18-2019, 11:21 AM

I get the Animal Rights angle you got going there, but would you rather have seen the protester use a Pumpkin? (just kidding)

But really, judging the smack from the left hook combo, the protester will remember that he should break eggs on someone else's head in the future!!!

Drewski
Old 03-18-2019, 11:58 AM

Hope that happens our PM sometime soon
Old 03-18-2019, 12:07 PM

You should read the story why it happened in today Edmonton Journal. The kid was “politically motivated”. Apparently this senator is a far right anti- Muslim immigration guy who said that it is a terrible thing what happened in New Zealand but “Muslims may have been a victims today; usually they are the perpetrators”. That statement caused a huge response by the media and other politicians.
Old 03-18-2019, 12:25 PM

The public wants the senator charged with assault and a petition to kick him out and buy more eggs LOL

Petition wants Anning removed from Parliament
A fundraising page set up to collect donations to cover the teenager's legal fees and to buy "more eggs" had raised more than $25,000 by 4:00pm on Sunday.

An online petition calling for Senator Anning to be removed from Parliament had garnered more than 1 million signatures.

Change.org executive director Sally Rugg tweeted that the petition was the most popular petition in the site's history.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-...olice/10909552
Old 03-18-2019, 01:28 PM

I like mine poached. Not much else I can comment on.

Dodger.
Old 03-18-2019, 05:27 PM

In the Australian context, (and I believe one of the shooters in Custody in New Zealand actually was from Australia and had a serious anti muslim "manifesto"), they have been dealing with waves of Muslim asylum seekers from countries west of Australia (Malaysia for instance).

These countries are allowing undocumented people, often from middle eastern countries, passage through their countries to Australia. The Aussies are intercepting boat loads, and placing the claimants on an island as the last country the migrants left from don't want the migrants back.

These asylum seekers then claim refugee status when they hit the shores of Australia.

Right or wrong, Australia has a unique experience and apparently low tolerance for these asylum seekers, many of which are Muslim. The Senator involved really was out of place with his comments, but he has an audience of Aussies who are very frustrated with the support of these immigrants claiming refugee status and costing the Government dearly.

There is similar anti Muslim sentiment in Europe as a result of the waves of North Africans and Syrians who often are just economic migrants. Again, there are frustrated Europeans who feel abused by false refugee claimants who just want to make more money and enjoy the fruits of another country.

The egg tossing kid had his cell phone up to make a recording of the reaction. He got his desired reaction.

The kid in the video seems to justify use of force for a political end. It could have been an egg, it could have been a knife, it could have been a bullet. The act of the kid was premeditated political violence.

Political violence was what happened in New Zealand to the extreme. Political violence has been the reaction by many Europeans to the abuses of false refugee economic immigrants.

How can you ever respect the message when violence is the tool of delivery,
regardless of which side does it?

No one is right in their actions. Not the NZ shooters. Not the Aussie Senator. Not the Egg throwing kid. Not the false refugee economic migrants with the goal of enjoying the fruits of another country under the guise of being refugees.

Drewski
Old 03-18-2019, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf308 View Post
Hope that happens our PM sometime soon

The egg or the smack?
Old 03-19-2019, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
The egg or the smack?
Hmmm. Good point. Never thought of it ..... the smack I guess
Old 03-19-2019, 06:47 AM
Banned

I love how the kid takes the shot to his head, bounces back, and keeps on recording. He'll make a great news reporter some day.
Old 03-19-2019, 06:50 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
I like mine poached. Not much else I can comment on.

Dodger.
Over easy just like my women

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...