Too funny

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/3560461869001
Old 05-12-2014, 11:59 PM

What a bunch of low life losers!
Old 05-13-2014, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointerman View Post
What a bunch of low life losers!
Don't think them sticking up for something they believe in makes them a low life loser... I work on the rigs and have been to BC several times, if that was my back yard I wouldn't want to take any risks either, even if they are as small as they are.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IR_mike View Post
I'm a big fan of Ezra's, and I have a great appreciation for his work, but I don't find what he exposes, as; 'funny'.

Others may differ,

Mac
Old 05-13-2014, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLeod View Post
I'm a big fan of Ezra's, and I have a great appreciation for his work, but I don't find what he exposes, as; 'funny'.

Others may differ,

Mac
People that do not seem to know what they are opposing have no credibility.

Therefore they are funny.....accusing someone of being a Nazi because of a different opinion?
Old 05-13-2014, 01:02 AM

love how he calls it the left coast instead of west coast
Old 05-13-2014, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IR_mike View Post
People that do not seem to know what they are opposing have no credibility.

Therefore they are funny.....accusing someone of being a Nazi because of a different opinion?
No offence, but the last word I would use to describe those ^ people, would be 'funny'. For me, they are as far from funny as one can get. The terms 'scary', 'disturbing', 'demented', etc., much better apply.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Mac
Old 05-13-2014, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLeod View Post
No offence, but the last word I would use to describe those ^ people, would be 'funny'. For me, they are as far from funny as one can get. The terms 'scary', 'disturbing', 'demented', etc., much better apply.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Mac
I misinterpreted you

Trust me we agree....we just use different terminology.
Old 05-13-2014, 03:21 AM
Banned

Yep.. I hear thars lots of magic mushrooms around hongcouver.... those boys been eatin too many of 'em... I wonder if they realize that more than 80% of the products they use are made from black gold.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinmagician View Post
Don't think them sticking up for something they believe in makes them a low life loser... I work on the rigs and have been to BC several times, if that was my back yard I wouldn't want to take any risks either, even if they are as small as they are.
The problem is they don't care where it comes from, in fact they don't want to know, as long as they don't see where it comes from, be it electricity , oil, or wood.
Cat
Old 05-13-2014, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
The problem is they don't care where it comes from, in fact they don't want to know, as long as they don't see where it comes from, be it electricity , oil, or wood.
Cat
Exactly......x2
Old 05-13-2014, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper View Post
Yep.. I hear thars lots of magic mushrooms around hongcouver.... those boys been eatin too many of 'em... I wonder if they realize that more than 80% of the products they use are made from black gold.

do you realize cars don't run on bitumen and having a bunch of it run through your back yard to china doesn't really benefit the residents? lol

In the end canadians end up paying more for oil and we still have to import over half a million barrels per day because we are out to lunch when it comes to logistics.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ford View Post
do you realize cars don't run on bitumen and having a bunch of it run through your back yard to china doesn't really benefit the residents? lol

In the end canadians end up paying more for oil and we still have to import over half a million barrels per day because we are out to lunch when it comes to logistics.
Except for the billions in tax revenue taken from the producers, suppliers and workers in the oilpatch. All industry in Canada benefits all Canadians.

"I find it interesting that some folk will pay to use a range, use a golf course, use a garage bay but think landowners should have to give permission for free. Do these same people think hookers should be treated like landowners?" pitw
Old 05-13-2014, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
Cat
Or the steak on their plate.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:37 AM

Speaking of hongcouver....maybe some of the new immigrants have seen
first-hand the costs of unregulated resource extraction.
Old 05-13-2014, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twofifty View Post
Speaking of hongcouver....maybe some of the new immigrants have seen
first-hand the costs of unregulated resource extraction.
Most likely. We have all seen pictures and video. That is why all mining and other natural resource extraction is heavily regulated in Canada.

"I find it interesting that some folk will pay to use a range, use a golf course, use a garage bay but think landowners should have to give permission for free. Do these same people think hookers should be treated like landowners?" pitw
Old 05-13-2014, 12:34 PM

What's your deal??

You're poking me with your negative energy.....lmao....

That's some good granola he munches on.....
Old 05-13-2014, 12:53 PM

It's what you get in the absence of a societal discussion and decision regarding how much development should be allowed to proceed and at what cost. All one side can say is "More" while the other side replies "None".
Old 05-13-2014, 02:51 PM

interesting harper announces new "tanker" legislation today. making canada the world leader in tanker safety. great news right?

but the law has a CAP on how much the companies are liable for, in case of an accident.

1.6 billion dollars maximum. the tax payers are on the hook for the rest.

FYI. the valdez accident cost 1.6 billion dollars 20 plus years ago. way too go steven harper!! world leader or world class dummy??
Old 05-13-2014, 03:20 PM

What does the rest of the legislation say? Cherry picking one part doesn't really provide anything for us to base an answer to your inflammatory question on.

Old 05-13-2014, 03:35 PM

He's cherry picking the bottom line. Isn't that the part that really matters?
Old 05-13-2014, 06:32 PM
Banned

Good video by Ezra for sure...as for the protesters it is not much of a surprise to me as I have lived in Vancouver but I think Ezra was slightly wrong on his take of "rich entitled white people" who feel guilty.The best case against that was the woman who dressed her kids in shirts and had signs that said F(&% Enbridge.....I figure she is most likely sitting her azz on welfare after she squeezed out a couple of fatherless children whilst milking the system.The guy with the "your poking me with your energy" crapulence has probably never done a hard days work in his life.

In general nothing but a NIMBY attitude from people who are total hypocrites as they use and consume both energy and products derived from the various energy industries on a daily basis in in a lot of cases they are zombie like consumers who upgrade to the newest I-Phone just for the sake of saying they have it.

FTH
Old 05-13-2014, 07:06 PM

I remember a bunch of albertans whining and crying about a power line being built awhile ago I think people living near some of the nicest rivers and forests in canada could probably be cut alittle slack for getting their fur razzled a bit
Old 05-13-2014, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillyreefer View Post
Except for the billions in tax revenue taken from the producers, suppliers and workers in the oilpatch. All industry in Canada benefits all Canadians.

I think a dumb idea like the enbridge line is a great lightning rod for the publics distraction while transmountain gets to fly under the radar long enough to get through.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:30 PM

Cherry picking and editing information and leaving out all the interviews of people with credible debates. This is clearly not representative of everyone at the protest.

Sun News insulting peoples intelligence, and people gobbling it up! Sun News is as big of a joke as the people in the interview he chose to exploit.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:27 PM

Default A few thoughts...

I'd like to see Ezra interview Michael Moore
Sometimes it is good to give the anti's a taste of their own medicine, cherry picking clips etc.
I'm not sure that most of the protesters have really thought about; what if they got their way?
The sun news is not news, just entertainment.
I'm pretty sure if there was an anti hunting demonstration those same protesters would be there with slightly different signs and the same arguments.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Lgreenback View Post
Cherry picking and editing information and leaving out all the interviews of people with credible debates. This is clearly not representative of everyone at the protest.

Sun News insulting peoples intelligence, and people gobbling it up! Sun News is as big of a joke as the people in the interview he chose to exploit.
great post

Sun knows their audience well.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretohunt View Post
I'd like to see Ezra interview Michael Moore
Sometimes it is good to give the anti's a taste of their own medicine, cherry picking clips etc.
I'm not sure that most of the protesters have really thought about; what if they got their way?
The sun news is not news, just entertainment.
I'm pretty sure if there was an anti hunting demonstration those same protesters would be there with slightly different signs and the same arguments.
Yes Im sure some of these protests do have a few people attending them as more of a social event, and are oblivious to that fact.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5Lgreenback View Post
Yes Im sure some of these protests do have a few people attending them as more of a social event, and are oblivious to that fact.
Same as our crowd, true believers and hangers on. It's all foolishness.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbomber View Post
Same as our crowd, true believers and hangers on. It's all foolishness.
Absolutely.