Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 03:44 PM

Default Gunslingers "Garrett Bros Outfitting" Video REVIEW

Well, I had an opportunity to check out the video Gunslinger sent of the "Garrett Bros." Bear Camp....

Now I don't know these guys personally, besides the great stories and pictures they have shared on this board.....but you can sure tell from the video these are down right friendly Alberta Boys.....they got a first class, friendly, family run operation going on there NO DOUBT....,

And the BEARS! Chocolates, Blonds, Big Blacks....There is no doubt there is some great "do it yourself" Bear hunting all over this province....but I could definitely see wanting to go out to Gunslingers territory....not only does the hunting look great, but unlike most of the deep bush hunts I have put together which are so much work to pull off....this camp looks like it would be a welcome vacation....fully guided with meals.....good looking accomodations...and some great camp life...not to mention the "camp traditions" that go on there (*hint* if you ever go up there, bring a few shirts)...these guys put a lot of work into running a first class camp....

Well Gunslinger...KUDOS....great looking operation you got there....I think the boys and I just might have to skip all the work of putting up our own baits and stands.....and just jump on the plane up to your territory one up coming spring.....

If anyone hasn't got a copy of his video and is interested in Alberta bear hunts, I would definitely check it out......Gunslinger told me the price of the hunt for a resident as well....and for a fully guided fly in hunt....NICE.....well, don't take my workd for it.......check it out for yourself.....
Old 01-22-2008, 04:00 PM

Default thanx

AB thanx once again for the compliments, we ahve sent out nearly 80 copies to the states and nearly 30 copies here in alberta,
My brother brian deserves all the credit for making the dvd, he spent countless hours making it and the music is perfect for the dvd.
All mom and dad the guides uncle larry wifes and kids did was go out and do what we love doing and that is having fun hunting.
if anyone else wants a copy of the dvd to view and spread around jsut pm me your address or email it to me at pat_470@hotmail.com. we are taking more alberta residents in this year and hopefully we can meet more of you in the future...

garrettbrosoutfitting.com
Old 01-22-2008, 04:16 PM

Hey Pat can I somehow buy a copy of the DVD from you, your Dad, or Bro.?

There are no absolutes
Old 01-22-2008, 04:29 PM

Default Nope

Nope you cant buy one but we will give you on for sure, jsut shoot me your address and i will have it sent to you asap.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:48 PM

wouldn't mind a video to show the guys at work and the hillbilly relatives still in sask i'll send you a pm. i would love to get a nice blonde or chocolate bear what does a week hunt run? or is that better asked in a pm?
Old 01-22-2008, 05:04 PM

I just watched mine as well. ABwhitetail said it perfectly. Great dvd Pat and thanks.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:25 PM

I'm still waiting for my copy to come......can't wait to see it. I am also hoping to book a hunt with the Garrett boys in the near future just to experience it
Old 01-22-2008, 06:38 PM
Administrator

Business advertising is clearly against the rules of this board.
Thread closed.
Closed Thread