Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 05-16-2010, 07:31 PM

Wink carson video..

here ya go guys...
Old 05-16-2010, 10:01 PM

wow awsome video .... what was the biggest you caught? mostly small ones or were there a few good size pan fry's?...
Old 05-16-2010, 10:06 PM

we caught some bigger ones but missed alot of it on vid...2 around the 3lb mark...quit a few in the 1.5 range and alot of smaller ones..
Old 05-17-2010, 12:53 PM

the boat i zoom in on around half way point are also ao members....can u guess who...
Old 05-17-2010, 04:32 PM

Very cool video
Old 05-18-2010, 09:07 AM

thanks fish!!
Old 05-18-2010, 09:41 AM

Now that looks like a great day! Awsome vid and thanks for posting.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:53 PM

Great vid bearbait. So the boat launch can handle larger boats? The wife wants to start fly fishing, Carson might be a good place to start.
Doug
Old 05-18-2010, 04:51 PM

yup....can get any boat out...just watch the speed....great lake to learn on...trout are very willing!!!
Old 05-19-2010, 06:09 AM

I hate this laptop!

I've tried 3 times to watch the vid but it keeps killing my laptop. Need to get on the 'real' computer tonight and check it out

Time, it makes you old. Experience makes you wise. It's only a fool who judges life by what he sees in other peoples' eyes.
- Strung Out

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams
Old 05-19-2010, 11:10 AM

nice vid. i saw you out on the water. too bad it doesn't show the a@#holes who went into my boat and stole a ton of stuff. walked right into my campsite and went into my boat. also grabbed a cooler that was at the front door of my 5th wheel. useless cops "had a good idea of who it was but couldn't do anything about it". was a good weekend of camping and fishing other than that.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:32 AM

Angry Thieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardfromedson View Post
nice vid. i saw you out on the water. too bad it doesn't show the a@#holes who went into my boat and stole a ton of stuff. walked right into my campsite and went into my boat. also grabbed a cooler that was at the front door of my 5th wheel. useless cops "had a good idea of who it was but couldn't do anything about it". was a good weekend of camping and fishing other than that.
So your the guy who had been victimized. I very sorry to hear about that. It is only a matter of time until this "people" get caught. Last year a fifth wheel trailer was stolen out of the camp ground. The rcmp were at the boat launch on satuday make there presence known. I am gald you had good fishing.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:38 PM

aww that sucks man....not the norm in the area...rcmp are catching the thifes in the area...i do have a spare anchor if u figure out who it was...i know a couple 30'+ holes in that lake.......lol
Old 05-20-2010, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearbait View Post
aww that sucks man....not the norm in the area...rcmp are catching the thifes in the area...i do have a spare anchor if u figure out who it was...i know a couple 30'+ holes in that lake.......lol
I think a bat is better.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:13 AM

Great vid! Glad to see the youngins whereing life jackets too.