Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 07-20-2008, 11:48 PM

Default Is anyone out there into reloading 410 sgotshells?

I am just getting into reloading shetshells for my little 410 and I am haveing great difficulty finding the wads that i want to use. I have a bunch of Winchester Super X HS 3" hulls and I think i need the WA410HS 11/16 oz wads to go with it. Any of the wads that I have found are 1/2 oz.
WAA410HS so Im a little confused. Has anyone ever reloaded these shells before?
Thanks
Matt
Old 07-20-2008, 11:52 PM

Sounds like the 1/2oz wads are for 2 3/4" shells. Let me know how you make out, I shoot a ton of 410 shells and will probably end up reloading for them someday
Old 07-21-2008, 06:26 AM

Give Will Bilozir a cal at (403) 938 6066
he can give you all the info you need for the 410, and also sell you the proper components needed to make your 410 into a real killer!

people either love or hate the 410, those that use it only for grouse seem to think it's the next best thing to sliced bread - some skeet shooters tend to look at it in a different light!
Cat
Old 07-28-2008, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
Give Will Bilozir a cal at (403) 938 6066
he can give you all the info you need for the 410, and also sell you the proper components needed to make your 410 into a real killer!

people either love or hate the 410, those that use it only for grouse seem to think it's the next best thing to sliced bread - some skeet shooters tend to look at it in a different light!
Cat
Funny you mentiond that guy... i did call him and i left a message... and that was a week or two ago... Aghhh i just ended up going to caroline supplies and talkin to ol Reg and he hooked me up! Thanks guys!
Old 07-29-2008, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutmathews View Post
Funny you mentiond that guy... i did call him and i left a message... and that was a week or two ago... Aghhh i just ended up going to caroline supplies and talkin to ol Reg and he hooked me up! Thanks guys!
He may have been be out of the country , sometimes it goes that way, but he normally returns calls fairly quickly.
Cat