Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Serengeti Fishing Charters

Old 03-02-2011, 01:04 PM
AO Sponsor

Default 2011 Dates Still Available

Hey everyone,

Really glad to now be a sponsor of the forum I have been apart of for quite sometime now. My old account was dss44, had to get this new one to access sponsors forum. Always have lots of guys from the forum fishing with us every year and thought it would be good to give back to it and make sure it keeps going strong. If you'd like to hear fellow members accounts of fishing with us, feel free to give me a PM and I'll let you know of all who come out and you can contact them and find out how their trip went...I'm confident it will be positive as they all have rebooked for 2011!

We are 81% booked for the upcoming season, but there are still a few primetime dates open for the upcoming salmon and halibut season. This season is shaping up to be similar to 2010, with predictions saying it will be slightly better, so it's definitely an opportunity no one wants to miss out on.

Serengeti Fishing Charters is a full family operation. My father and I are the guides, and my lovely mother is the chef extraordinaire...seriously, you will be begging for her halibut recipes, to die for! Because of this we go the extra mile to make sure you have a great time, and unlike many operations we do not have set hours on the water (most have a 6am-2pm dock to dock policy, we stay out longer to ensure you hit the prime fishing tides!). We have a blast on the water too...always a healthy competition between the boats. Speaking of which, we have two of the finest boats on the coast in our 31ft Pursuit and 28 ft Grady White, fully heated, separate washrooms on board and fully covered to escape the elements. I also currently hold the Port Hardy guided record Chinook salmon weighing in at 64lbs. In 2010 also led a guest to the largest guided halibut in Port Hardy.

Here are some pictures from the 2010 season...can't wait for 2011...getting antsy already

Also, here is a link to us catching our 64lbs monster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-SEHjnfZN8

Best Wishes,
David
Serengeti Fishing Charters

Caught in 2 hours

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast
Old 03-02-2011, 01:06 PM
AO Sponsor

EXTRAORDINARY BOTTOMFISHING, Lingcod and Red Snapper fishing that is unmatched.

2big4u's group...limit of EVERYTHING they were legally allowed to keep, this is for one boat for one day!!!

Good bottomfish day, limits of all bottomfish and halibut including this 155lbser

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast