Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 12-06-2018, 05:12 PM

Default Outright ban on hand guns?

Ok. The attack is getting ridiculous now.

https://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...o-audience/amp
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 12-06-2018, 05:18 PM

Trudeau can ban all the guns he wants mine were all lost in a tragic boating accident this summer.

The real question is; will the next governing party reverse these bans?
Old 12-06-2018, 05:25 PM

just another step towards the implementation of a totalitarian government.
Take the guns away. Limit free speech.
Old 12-06-2018, 05:26 PM

Assault firearms are already prohibited. I sold all of my restricted firearms as soon as Trudeau was elected.
Old 12-06-2018, 05:27 PM

I dare him to make me give mine up, try it turdooph I dare you.
Old 12-06-2018, 05:38 PM
Banned

The way society is going I’m sorry to say it’s only a matter of time. 25 years from now we will be lucky to own a bolt action for hunting purposes.
Old 12-06-2018, 05:43 PM

Default hand guns

The lefties are surely pushing for total control and have been for years. Suprised that Turdoh has even backed off making it automatic.
After the last election, when the vote was decided before I even had a chance to cast mine, I was determined the only way we will maintain our way of life was if we seperated the country east and west. We dont really have a say out here, and yet we think so differently.
If someone was to pick up the torch for seperation, I would be all over it!!
Old 12-06-2018, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 223MB View Post
The way society is going I’m sorry to say it’s only a matter of time. 25 years from now we will be lucky to own a bolt action for hunting purposes.
25 years?

Are you even paying attention?

Once Trublow the treasonous traitor signs on to the UN global compact on migration in 4 DAYS they are coming for all of your guns, you better believe it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-SMFzd9uhXo&t=335s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x_DdbkYqyOw

Last edited by ReconWilly; 12-06-2018 at 06:24 PM.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:21 PM

Every Dec 6 the anniversary of the poly technique shooting whips the antis into a frenzy and selfie the clown will say anything to anyone to try and secure votes in Quebec. Sorry if I crossed the political line, just stating the facts.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:22 PM

I’m pretty sure a lot of thefts are going to be reported
Old 12-06-2018, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cook View Post
Every Dec 6 the anniversary of the poly technique shooting whips the antis into a frenzy and selfie the clown will say anything to anyone to try and secure votes in Quebec. Sorry if I crossed the political line, just stating the facts.
It seems strange that on Dec 6, every year, the gun banners use the date to drum up support for firearms bans, however, they would never use it to drum up immigration reform. When Algerian-Canadian Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi committed that crime, it really was a hate/terrorist crime.
Old 12-06-2018, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Assault firearms are already prohibited. I sold all of my restricted firearms as soon as Trudeau was elected.
Also sold mine a couple years ago, I figured he was going to do this. If he gets in at the next election this country is screwed. A western separation would be our only hope but i can never see it happening.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Why? This is exactly what they want people to do, give in... not fight it.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:09 PM

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:14 PM

Give this guy some $
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B8A6A1DE-3878-4F93-B763-6CCD4708DCB0.jpg (25.9 KB, 236 views)
Old 12-06-2018, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeroot View Post
The guns are still in circulation. He never destroyed them. It’s not like there are less handguns now.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishtank View Post
Give this guy some $
Did communist Cuba allow condoms in 1971?
Old 12-06-2018, 07:23 PM

Regardless, I wont be giving up any guns

The government isnt my boss, I’m theirs....and the boss has a handgun
Old 12-06-2018, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeroot View Post
I wasn't using them as much as I would have liked, and I could get top dollar for them, as prices had gone up. If strict limitations are imposed, the prices will likely fall, as they become less desirable.
Old 12-06-2018, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post

That's an idea that needs to sink in. This boss has handguns for every member of his family, and half the neighborhood. But really, talking to local LEO at range, he asked the simple question, 'who do they think is going to enforce this and go door to door? I'm not taking guns from my family and friends, and why would I risk my life?'...

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 12-06-2018, 07:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
That's an idea that needs to sink in. This boss has handguns for every member of his family, and half the neighborhood. But really, talking to local LEO at range, he asked the simple question, 'who do they think is going to enforce this and go door to door? I'm not taking guns from my family and friends, and why would I risk my life?'...
UN white&blue helmets will be sent in, police have no time for gun confiscation, they know that the police and military wont abuse their own.

What do you think that "peace keepers" do?,they are coerced into keeping the good upstanding citizens from keeping their corrupt governments in check by labeling them home grown "terrorists" just like they have done all over the middle east...
Old 12-06-2018, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconWilly View Post
UN white&blue helmets will be sent in, police have no time for gun confiscation, they know that the police and military wont abuse their own.

What do you think that "peace keepers" do?,they are coerced into keeping the good upstanding citizens from keeping their corrupt governments in check by labeling them home grown "terrorists" just like they have done all over the middle east...
UN? Because they did such a great job in Rwanda and Serbia and....that's funny stuff. Seriously?

I think they will be seriously outgunned.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 12-06-2018, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhad View Post
Trudeau can ban all the guns he wants mine were all lost in a tragic boating accident this summer.

The real question is; will the next governing party reverse these bans?
Answer I believe they will campaign very hard on reversing it and also follow thru if elected.
Question Are there any gunowners on this forum who vote Liberal?
Old 12-06-2018, 08:01 PM
Banned

Trudeau is definitely no trump that’s for certain. Trump walks in snaps his fingers and the u.s. economy suddenly does a 180. Trudeau walks in waves his hand in a flamboyant way and our country goes down the pipes and our guns, free speech are lost while burying everyone and their young children in debt. The Indians jump back on their horses for the first time in a hundred years ready to scalp someone and our country gets overrun with migrants because every other average family can’t afford to help population growth. There is a real big problem in this country and I’m seriously considering moving to New Zealand so I can watch veva le’ Canada burn from a good distance. The only thing stopping me is a good job and my moms. The wife gave me the green light as half of her family are already living there after leaving caunadas’
Old 12-06-2018, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^ View Post
Trudeau is definitely no trump that’s for certain. Trump walks in snaps his fingers and the u.s. economy suddenly does a 180. Trudeau walks in waves his hand in a flamboyant way and our country goes down the pipes and our guns, free speech are lost while burying everyone and their young children in debt. The Indians jump back on their horses for the first time in a hundred years ready to scalp someone and our country gets overrun with migrants because every other average family can’t afford to help population growth. There is a real big problem in this country and I’m seriously considering moving to New Zealand so I can watch veva le’ Canada burn from a good distance. The only thing stopping me is a good job and my moms. The wife gave me the green light as half of her family are already living there after leaving caunadas’
Well, that rates pretty low on the PC meter but I totally relate. We actually got our application for permanent residence approved for USA, thinking of retiring there for a host of reasons. Weather is only one of them.

Old 12-06-2018, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Well, that rates pretty low on the PC meter but I totally relate. We actually got our application for permanent residence approved for USA, thinking of retiring there for a host of reasons. Weather is only one of them.
How hard of an application process was it? I’m thinking about headig south to Montana Idaho or Wyoming after school in three years. I’m leaving this PC hell hole one way or another.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post

Amen brother.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Can you smuggle me in somehow ? I can be your pool boy lol
Old 12-06-2018, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterrootfly View Post
How hard of an application process was it? I’m thinking about headig south to Montana Idaho or Wyoming after school in three years. I’m leaving this PC hell hole one way or another.
I worked there (legally) back in the early 90s, so my two oldest daughters have dual citizenship. My daughter Hannah now works for ABC in Rochester MN, and she 'sponsored us'...though I've been sponsoring here for a long time. Very simple for us. We speak English, we are from Canada, we are financially pretty good. 8 months it took, as opposed to 12-18 like we were told to expect. Still cost $5K including the lawyer's fee...and he's one of my best friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^v^Tinda wolf^v^ View Post
Can you smuggle me in somehow ? I can be your pool boy lol
I'm still trying to figure out how to smuggle in the ivory grips on my Alberta Python. Priorities...

Old 12-06-2018, 08:34 PM

The first 30-40 comments are very encouraging, not one positive comment regarding further restrictions.