Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #211  
Old 01-25-2019, 07:30 AM
chuck's Avatar
chuck chuck is online now
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 12,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41thunder View Post
Donít you have a Grendel thread to start on AHA?
Donít you have another handle youíd like to tell us about.
__________________
"All rifle mechanisms are not the same when it comes to reliability in the field."
-Bob F.
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 01-25-2019, 10:37 AM
Stinky Coyote's Avatar
Stinky Coyote Stinky Coyote is offline
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Calgary
Posts: 4,365
Default

Lmao

Well I can still see when someone quotes the perps on my ignore list. I had to ask someone more in the know what AHA was, understand a fb group? Ya, def not me, I donít fb, never heard of it before. The good news is that there is some Grendel love going on...right on!😂
__________________
Grendel Grendel bo bendel, banana fanna...

****1000 Club****
The Unofficially Official DEER CLUB for BOWHUNTERS.
Any combination of deer species
P&Y measuring standards, Net Inches Only
Meeting the P&Y minimums to qualify
Up to 7 deer totalling 1000" or higher
1k, 2k, 3k levels attainable.

1000 Club w/6, also 700 Muley Club(w/bow), 1 deer away from 2000 Club!
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 01-25-2019, 11:12 AM
rem338win's Avatar
rem338win rem338win is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Cowtown, agian
Posts: 2,673
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyksta View Post
There have always been rediculously overpriced versions of products available to purchase where their inflated price far outbalances any higher performance that they may offer versus the performance of a much more reasonable priced similar product. People like these shiny items because owning them strokes their ego to make them think they are someone special. If thats important then go for it.
Seriously. No one cares about your Savage.

Stroke your discount mentality somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntingfamily View Post
Beauty rifle Kurt! If I could afford it I'd absolutely have one too. Enjoy your new toy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Thanks Guys!

The only way I was able to get this rifle was to trade off a bunch of nice rifles it took me years to accumulate. Quality over quantity this time.
Im unlikely to ever buy a Gunwerks due to the price tag and my appreciation for DIY load work. That and they are way too attached to Berger.

That said its a nice turn-key rig that'll prove itself further.
__________________
The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries. - Sir Winston Churchill

A body of men holding themselves accountable to nobody ought not to be trusted by anybody. -Thomas Paine
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 01-25-2019, 12:20 PM
Kurt505's Avatar
Kurt505 Kurt505 is online now
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: edmonton
Posts: 11,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rem338win View Post
Seriously. No one cares about your Savage.

Stroke your discount mentality somewhere else.





Im unlikely to ever buy a Gunwerks due to the price tag and my appreciation for DIY load work. That and they are way too attached to Berger.

That said its a nice turn-key rig that'll prove itself further.
They only have two or three loads for the ClymR in 7rem mag so far, Iím waiting for the 180gr eldm data. The nice part about that is, it leaves lots of options to develop loads while still having guaranteed loads if need be.

Did I over pay for my rifle? Some might think so, I donít. I like the rifle more than any rifle I sold off to get it, thatís what itís all about. I didnít just get the rifle, the scope is awesome too, I doubt Iíll be getting rid of that any time soon.
__________________
Iím not really a lawyer, I just play one on the internet.
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 01-25-2019, 12:52 PM
Nyksta Nyksta is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rem338win View Post
Seriously. No one cares about your Savage.

Stroke your discount mentality somewhere else.

Im unlikely to ever buy a Gunwerks due to the price tag and my appreciation for DIY load work. That and they are way too attached to Berger.

That said its a nice turn-key rig that'll prove itself further.
No one needs to care about my Savage. This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Its a tool for a task, and is only as effective as its user.
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 01-25-2019, 12:53 PM
sns2's Avatar
sns2 sns2 is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: My House
Posts: 8,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
They only have two or three loads for the ClymR in 7rem mag so far, Iím waiting for the 180gr eldm data. The nice part about that is, it leaves lots of options to develop loads while still having guaranteed loads if need be.

Did I over pay for my rifle? Some might think so, I donít. I like the rifle more than any rifle I sold off to get it, thatís what itís all about. I didnít just get the rifle, the scope is awesome too, I doubt Iíll be getting rid of that any time soon.
At least for a year
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 01-25-2019, 12:54 PM
elkhunter11 elkhunter11 is online now
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Camrose
Posts: 35,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
They only have two or three loads for the ClymR in 7rem mag so far, Iím waiting for the 180gr eldm data. The nice part about that is, it leaves lots of options to develop loads while still having guaranteed loads if need be.

Did I over pay for my rifle? Some might think so, I donít. I like the rifle more than any rifle I sold off to get it, thatís what itís all about. I didnít just get the rifle, the scope is awesome too, I doubt Iíll be getting rid of that any time soon.
I find it ironic that many people that would never consider spending $10k on a firearm will smoke away $5k , and drink away $5k, and gamble away $5k every year, and think nothing about it. And at the end of the year, they have nothing to show for it.
__________________
Only accurate guns are interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 01-25-2019, 01:18 PM
Bbkkcc Bbkkcc is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 23
Default

would love to take that out for a spin. very cool
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 01-25-2019, 01:33 PM
Deer Hunter Deer Hunter is offline
Suspended User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
I find it ironic that many people that would never consider spending $10k on a firearm will smoke away $5k , and drink away $5k, and gamble away $5k every year, and think nothing about it. And at the end of the year, they have nothing to show for it.
I can guarantee the majority of the game killed in this province is done so with rifles under 1200$. The user makes the rifle. Even if he smokes. Or gambles.

I really like kurts rifle!
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 01-25-2019, 01:39 PM
1899b's Avatar
1899b 1899b is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sherwood Park Ab
Posts: 4,440
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
I can guarantee the majority of the game killed in this province is done so with rifles under 1200$. The user makes the rifle. Even if he smokes. Or gambles.

I really like kurts rifle!
X2....
__________________
An awful lot of big game was killed with the .30-06 including the big bears before everyone became affluent enough to own a rifle for every species of game they might hunt.
Reply With Quote
  #221  
Old 01-25-2019, 01:39 PM
elkhunter11 elkhunter11 is online now
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Camrose
Posts: 35,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
I can guarantee the majority of the game killed in this province is done so with rifles under 1200$. The user makes the rifle. Even if he smokes. Or gambles.

I really like kurts rifle!
Which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that some people can justify smoking or gambling, but they question a person that spends the same money on a rifle, and he still has something a year later, while they have nothing more
than a smokers cough.
__________________
Only accurate guns are interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 01-25-2019, 01:41 PM
Kurt505's Avatar
Kurt505 Kurt505 is online now
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: edmonton
Posts: 11,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyksta View Post
No one needs to care about my Savage. This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Its a tool for a task, and is only as effective as its user.
If youíre happy with it thatís all that should matter, but you for some reason feel itís necessary to convince yourself and others itís no different than shooting a higher quality firearm.

Trigger, Stock, balance, action, barrel, all factors in accuracy, then fit and finish is another quality I look for in a firearm. Because you donít value these qualities and donít have the skill to take advantage of them doesnít mean many others do. The drivel youíre spreading is tiring.
__________________
Iím not really a lawyer, I just play one on the internet.
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 01-25-2019, 02:08 PM
Nyksta Nyksta is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
If youíre happy with it thatís all that should matter, but you for some reason feel itís necessary to convince yourself and others itís no different than shooting a higher quality firearm.

Trigger, Stock, balance, action, barrel, all factors in accuracy, then fit and finish is another quality I look for in a firearm. Because you donít value these qualities and donít have the skill to take advantage of them doesnít mean many others do. The drivel youíre spreading is tiring.
Kurt. You are the one spreading your idea that spending $10k on a rifle is so worthwhile. I absolutely agree that your stock trigger bolt snoothness and anything else is probably a touch to a bunch better than a $1k rifle. But thats up to you to decide whats worthwhile. If money is no object to you than obviously buy whatever you want. Even if i did have anextra $10k laying around, id still buy considering where extra price starts to turn into limited returns. You said your $10k rifle will knock a $1k rifle out of the water in performance. That is where the back and forth positions and duelling arguements started. No offense but i dont see $9k worth of betterness. This thread did cross the line a bit in perspective, and i hope you enjoy your rifle, just like I and anyone else buying their miata grade rifles should enjoy theirs. Some people only care to have a miata to drive to work, if someone enjoys a lamborghini then they should go ahead and get one.

Sorry for crossing the line with the ego stroking comments. Its your money and property to enjoy however you like. That rifle certainly wont let you down, and it is even in a good cartridge.
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 01-25-2019, 02:15 PM
Deer Hunter Deer Hunter is offline
Suspended User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,803
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that some people can justify smoking or gambling, but they question a person that spends the same money on a rifle, and he still has something a year later, while they have nothing more
than a smokers cough.
Are you a financial advisor or a doctor?
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 01-25-2019, 02:40 PM
elkhunter11 elkhunter11 is online now
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Camrose
Posts: 35,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
Are you a financial advisor or a doctor?
Just someone tired of hearing people that throw away their money smoking ,drinking and gambling, criticize someone for spending too much on a firearm. I have been on the receiving end of that criticism myself several times, and now Kurt is on the receiving end.
__________________
Only accurate guns are interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #226  
Old 01-25-2019, 02:55 PM
huntingfamily huntingfamily is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 134
Default

One word sums up the criticism of a beautiful rifle, car or whatever - JEALOUSY 🙄
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 01-25-2019, 03:01 PM
Kurt505's Avatar
Kurt505 Kurt505 is online now
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: edmonton
Posts: 11,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyksta View Post
You said your $10k rifle will knock a $1k rifle out of the water in performance.
You LIAR!!!

I said nothing of the sort!

And FYI, I didnít have $10k lying around, it to me years took get to a position where I can acquire this rifle.



I donít need a $10k rifle to kill stuff, I donít even need a rifle to kill stuff for that matter, but now I can. This rifle isnít just for hunting, itís for playing with. Do you harp at people for buying a $20k sled when a $3500k sled will get them up the mountain? I donít tell people they need a $10k rifle to accomplish whatever it is they are interested in doing, or even a $1000 set up, and as a matter of fact Iíve said a Savage Axis is an extremely accurate rifle, youíre the one who felt the need to start yapping about what a waste of money my rifle is, hows that for classy hey?
__________________
Iím not really a lawyer, I just play one on the internet.
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 01-25-2019, 03:05 PM
Norwest Alta Norwest Alta is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that some people can justify smoking or gambling, but they question a person that spends the same money on a rifle, and he still has something a year later, while they have nothing more
than a smokers cough.
Cough cough I don't think anyone is questioning Kurts purchase or how much it cost. I think it's a beautiful gun but I do wonder what it does different that a gun the fraction of the price won't do? $4000 will by a rifle guaranteed to shoot 1/2 moa. I'm not a savage owner but I would think fellas are shooting near and far with them.
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 01-25-2019, 03:08 PM
elkhunter11 elkhunter11 is online now
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Camrose
Posts: 35,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwest Alta View Post
Cough cough I don't think anyone is questioning Kurts purchase or how much it cost. I think it's a beautiful gun but I do wonder what it does different that a gun the fraction of the price won't do? $4000 will by a rifle guaranteed to shoot 1/2 moa. I'm not a savage owner but I would think fellas are shooting near and far with them.
If you don't see anyone questioning Kurt's purchase, you haven't read all of the posts.
__________________
Only accurate guns are interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 01-25-2019, 03:10 PM
Norwest Alta Norwest Alta is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,671
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
If you don't see anyone questioning Kurt's purchase, you haven't read all of the posts.
I've read all the posts. I might even be construed as one of the ones you're talking about. My reading comprehension must be different then yours.
Reply With Quote
  #231  
Old 01-25-2019, 03:42 PM
Nyksta Nyksta is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyksta View Post
You said your $10k rifle will knock a $1k rifle out of the water in performance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
You LIAR!!!

I said nothing of the sort!

And FYI, I didnít have $10k lying around, it to me years took get to a position where I can acquire this rifle.

I donít need a $10k rifle to kill stuff, I donít even need a rifle to kill stuff for that matter, but now I can. This rifle isnít just for hunting, itís for playing with. Do you harp at people for buying a $20k sled when a $3500k sled will get them up the mountain? I donít tell people they need a $10k rifle to accomplish whatever it is they are interested in doing, or even a $1000 set up, and as a matter of fact Iíve said a Savage Axis is an extremely accurate rifle, youíre the one who felt the need to start yapping about what a waste of money my rifle is, hows that for classy hey?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Thereís nothing wrong with a Browning hellís canyon I imagine, but it really is like comparing a Miata to a Lamborghini.
What does this comparison mean then? Sounds a lot like you saying your $10k rifle would knock the $1k rifle out of the water in performance.
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 01-25-2019, 03:42 PM
Kurt505's Avatar
Kurt505 Kurt505 is online now
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: edmonton
Posts: 11,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwest Alta View Post
Cough cough I don't think anyone is questioning Kurts purchase or how much it cost. I think it's a beautiful gun but I do wonder what it does different that a gun the fraction of the price won't do? $4000 will by a rifle guaranteed to shoot 1/2 moa. I'm not a savage owner but I would think fellas are shooting near and far with them.


Who cares? I have a $350 rifle that I can shoot sub 1/2 moa with. A lot of this bs boils down to 99% of the guys posting on this thread have never picked up a Gunwerks ClymR but they all figure the know itís not worth it.

Iíve had a lot of different rifles in my hands and if I didnít think this one was worth getting rid of a Sako, a Tikka, and a couple Nulaís for, I wouldnít have gotten it. The fact Iíve had expirience with some firearms that cost more than your average box store firearms gives me the ability to see and feel the differences.

Is a Lamborghini $500,000 better than a $5000 mustang? Depends who you ask and what they personally base their decision on. I was able to get myself a $10k rifle and a $4k scope with $1100 out of pocket money..... and still have a rifle for hunting and playing with. Actually, I made more than $100 of the sales of those rifles so I actually put a couple hundred back in my pockets.

Maybe I can turn this around and ask you why you need 10 different rifles that all do the same thing??? I donít see the need for a 26 Nosler, 30-06, 338 win mag, 270win, 7mm mag, 308, 300wsm, 243, 260rem, and a 270wsm when any one of them will kill animals, but I donít jump on a thread when a guy brags about owning all these cartridges and asks what cartridge he should get next and tell him that heís wasting his money having all the cartridges when he only needs one do I?
__________________
Iím not really a lawyer, I just play one on the internet.

Last edited by Kurt505; 01-25-2019 at 03:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 01-25-2019, 03:46 PM
elkhunter11 elkhunter11 is online now
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Camrose
Posts: 35,069
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Who cares? I have a $350 rifle that I can shoot sub 1/2 moa with. A lot of this bs boils down to 99% of the guys posting on this thread have never picked up a Gunwerks ClymR but they all figure the know itís not worth it.

Iíve had a lot of different rifles in my hands and if I didnít think this one was worth getting rid of a Sako, a Tikka, and a couple Nulaís for, I wouldnít have gotten it. The fact Iíve had expirience with some firearms that cost more than your average box store firearms gives me the ability to see and feel the differences.

Is a Lamborghini $500,000 better than a $5000 mustang? Depends who you ask and what they personally base their decision on. I was able to get myself a $10k rifle and a $4k scope with $1100 out of pocket money..... and still have a rifle for hunting and playing with.

Maybe I can turn this around and ask you why you need 10 different rifles that all do the same thing??? I donít see the need for a 26 Nosler, 30-06, 338 win mag, 270win, 7mm mag, 308, 300wsm, 243, 260rem, and a 270wsm when any one of them will kill animals, but I donít jump on a thread when a guy brags about owning all these cartridges and asks what cartridge he should get next and tell him that heís wasting his money having all the cartridges when he only needs one do I?
I have done pretty much what you did, going from 40+ firearms to 15, but increasing in quality.
__________________
Only accurate guns are interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 01-25-2019, 03:51 PM
Kurt505's Avatar
Kurt505 Kurt505 is online now
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: edmonton
Posts: 11,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyksta View Post
What does this comparison mean then? Sounds a lot like you saying your $10k rifle would knock the $1k rifle out of the water in performance.
Really???? Does it??? It sounds like you donít have a clue. NOWHERE does it say anything about performance there, NOWHERE!!!

Do me a favor before you comment any further on what you assume Iím talking about and get yourself to a store that carries both the Gunwerks ClymR and Browning Hells Canyon and lay them side by side and then pick them up, feel them, pull the trigger, look at the build quality, cycle the bolt and then add to that the fact that the Gunwerks comes with load data and then come back and post your findings. At least this way youíll have a little bit of a clue about that of which you speak. If you donít like my analogy of it being like comparing a Miata to a Lamborghini at least youíll be able to make an honest comparison for yourself. Then you can tell me truthfully if they are the same only one cost more.
__________________
Iím not really a lawyer, I just play one on the internet.
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 01-25-2019, 03:53 PM
Kurt505's Avatar
Kurt505 Kurt505 is online now
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: edmonton
Posts: 11,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
I have done pretty much what you did, going from 40+ firearms to 15, but increasing in quality.
And I bet just like, me you think itís the best move you could have done right?
__________________
Iím not really a lawyer, I just play one on the internet.
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 01-25-2019, 04:06 PM
Norwest Alta Norwest Alta is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,671
Default

Whoa bud. Take a breathe. I was defending your purchase for yourself. I don't see the value in it but you do and for that I'm happy for you.

I fondled one today at corlanes. Yes that clymer stock is nice. The whole gun is very nice.
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 01-25-2019, 04:26 PM
Kurt505's Avatar
Kurt505 Kurt505 is online now
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: edmonton
Posts: 11,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwest Alta View Post
Whoa bud. Take a breathe. I was defending your purchase for yourself. I don't see the value in it but you do and for that I'm happy for you.

I fondled one today at corlanes. Yes that clymer stock is nice. The whole gun is very nice.
Didnít mean to offend you, just putting it in a different perspective is all. Everyone has a different opinion of what they value.

Iím glad you had the opportunity to check out the ClymR first hand. They sure feel solid considering how lightweight they are, no? Were you able to handle one that didnít have a 2-1/2lb scope on it to see how light the actual rifle alone is? They are around 6-3/8lbs bare rifle. Once you start adding long range scopes and heavy duty rings the weight starts adding up a bit. With a set of Talleyís and a 3.5-10x40 Leupold on top it could make a lightweight rifle but it kind of limits its intended purpose.
__________________
Iím not really a lawyer, I just play one on the internet.
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 01-25-2019, 04:40 PM
Norwest Alta Norwest Alta is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,671
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Didnít mean to offend you, just putting it in a different perspective is all. Everyone has a different opinion of what they value.

Iím glad you had the opportunity to check out the ClymR first hand. They sure feel solid considering how lightweight they are, no? Were you able to handle one that didnít have a 2-1/2lb scope on it to see how light the actual rifle alone is? They are around 6-3/8lbs bare rifle. Once you start adding long range scopes and heavy duty rings the weight starts adding up a bit. With a set of Talleyís and a 3.5-10x40 Leupold on top it could make a lightweight rifle but it kind of limits its intended purpose.
Had a NF on it. I didn't mind the weight. To tell the truth I just shouldered it. It didn't really feel great to shoulder. The action was smooth but not much different from my m695 tikka or the 65 tikka I had. I guess the gunwerks is for some people I just don't see the value in it.
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 01-25-2019, 04:45 PM
Kurt505's Avatar
Kurt505 Kurt505 is online now
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: edmonton
Posts: 11,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwest Alta View Post
Had a NF on it. I didn't mind the weight. To tell the truth I just shouldered it. It didn't really feel great to shoulder. The action was smooth but not much different from my m695 tikka or the 65 tikka I had. I guess the gunwerks is for some people I just don't see the value in it.
Everyone has their preferences, and everyone has their shooting position. I canít warm up to a Monte Carlo stock. The bolts have a coating on them, mine is already getting smoother now that the coating is wearing off, but still there isnít much thatís smoother than a Tikka.
__________________
Iím not really a lawyer, I just play one on the internet.
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 01-25-2019, 04:49 PM
Salavee Salavee is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Parkland County, AB
Posts: 3,470
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
And I bet just like, me you think itís the best move you could have done right?
My hunting partner purchased a 7 LRM about 5 yrs ago. He also also took the 2 day Long Range shooting course ago they offered in BC at that time.

That rifle is really something else. So is the range finder that came with it.

I wish I was in the position or I would have one in a minute. A worthy investment in shooting pleasure if there ever was one as far a I'm concerned.
Just not for everybody.
__________________
When applied by competent people with the right intent, common sense goes a long way.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.