Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-11-2015, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmhunter View Post
Don't count on that skidderman!

Putin only wants one thing now that he is a billionaire after raping the Russian population at their expense.

He wants to go down in the history books as a world leader. I think that war is more likely then not at this time. I am not religious, but I have read two bibles.

Wondering if Putin is the Anti-Christ?

If you get a chance watch FRONTLINE on PBS Show: Putin's Way.
Anti- Christ? Dunno, but a common thug and thief for sure. Unfortunatly for all of us, he is very smart, well trained and usually calculates his steps far ahead of his enemies. He also thinks that he is an Emperor and acts like one. Does not care of anything people saying about him, ignores the law and feels that he is invincible.......
Old 02-11-2015, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak-71 View Post
Wait till he is 63 y/o and compare again .
As for the story - I think it's either a fake or just rumors. Nobody knows what they discuss really
Ok i will my dad is 82 just retired from playing hockey

LIFE IS TOUGH.....TOUGHER IF YOU'RE STUPID.-------------------“Women have the right to work wherever they want, as long as they have the dinner ready when you get home”
Old 02-11-2015, 05:45 PM
Banned

Just remember, when you take on Russia, china ain't far away
Old 02-11-2015, 06:35 PM

Reminds me of the 30's and Hitler.
It's scary how History repeats itself, I just hope the world doesn't let it get as far as WW111.
Guess the world will let the Ukraine be the sacrificial lamb, until Putin wants all the rest of the old Warsaw Pact back.
And here in Canada, hammerhead Trudeau is well on his way to becoming our leader...God help us.
Old 02-11-2015, 06:53 PM

I am sure the Russian people would not go to war with any western country over the Ukraine.

However the Russian people do not have free media. All news and internet in highly censored.

Putin could convince the people that the west is evil...however the military and oligarchs hardly want a war.

If the Ukraine got weapons then Russia would have to either escalate or bargain a truce. To escalate would be war. With a crumbling economy the populace will start to question Putin as the best dictator. The military and oligarchs will no longer support Putin crippling the country to the brink of economic collapse.

Sure...we can bail on y.he Ukraine. Then we will be forced to bail on every other country Russia will work to take over politically or militarily.

Not fun...either way the ball bounces. Putin is an evil man working on building an evil empire. He shot down a passenger jet and deserves jail for that alone.

Justifying him based upon wrongs of others is also a poor excuse.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 02-11-2015, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
He's good enough to play on the oilers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEwz..._sarcasticlol:
Awesome video. I hope I'm still skating at 62!
Notice he didn't pass to anyone? lol not a team player
Old 02-11-2015, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex811 View Post
Reminds me of the 30's and Hitler.
It's scary how History repeats itself, I just hope the world doesn't let it get as far as WW111.
Guess the world will let the Ukraine be the sacrificial lamb, until Putin wants all the rest of the old Warsaw Pact back.
And here in Canada, hammerhead Trudeau is well on his way to becoming our leader...God help us.
Wrong - the situation in Ukraine is more like the Cuban Missile crisis this time.
The Americans are installing the missiles in the proxy nation this time and Obama's "chicken hawks" want war.
Putin has drawn the line in the sand.
Will Obama blink first?
Old 02-11-2015, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
However the Russian people do not have free media. All news and internet in highly censored.
That's what really disturbs me - try reading Russian, Ukrainian and "Western News", you will see that all 3 versions are "censored". Mostly, I guess, by the people writing the news to cater for the intended audience . I am trying to communicate this to people I know in Russia almost every day - through "highly censored" internet, btw.
Sundancefisher, believe me, all points of view can be accessed, the problem is that nobody wants to change own point of view, regardless of how far out of touch with reality it may be. And I don't mean Russian people only.

Last edited by ak-71; 02-11-2015 at 11:38 PM.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
Anti- Christ? Dunno, but a common thug and thief for sure. Unfortunatly for all of us, he is very smart, well trained and usually calculates his steps far ahead of his enemies. He also thinks that he is an Emperor and acts like one. Does not care of anything people saying about him, ignores the law and feels that he is invincible.......
.............. and he sure aint planning on departing the planet with an olive branch clenched between his teeth while balancing a dove on his nose.

the frontline show is startling.
Old 02-12-2015, 12:15 AM
Banned

Well, it's being reported that a ceasefire will start on the 14th, lets see if this one holds. Doubtful it will.

Something tells me the hawks in Washington won't like this.
Old 02-12-2015, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Well, it's being reported that a ceasefire will start on the 14th, lets see if this one holds. Doubtful it will.

The problem as I see it is this. Even if Putin says he will have a cease fire that does not mean the pro Russia people in the Ukraine will stop. If say half the people in the Ukraine want to be part of Russia & the other half does not, what does that mean? At min civil war. This is an odd situation created by post war land divisions that have not nor will ever be settled. If what I have said is right, (not saying it is) then should the world intervene or should the Ukraine work it out? A big mess. No one here wants war. The only thing I know is right is that I can't personally do anything except to ask God to intervene. I hope for our sake He does.
Old 02-12-2015, 12:30 AM

Quote:

famous day for a bad date in Chicago.
Old 02-12-2015, 12:48 AM
Banned

At this point i'm starting to believe Putin's side of the story. Too much has happened. Petro Poroshenko has been trying to prove that Russian troops have invaded Ukraine - to the point that it's now a comedy fest and the western MSM are laughing at him. Did anyone catch the bit on the Russian soldier passports? His speech writers should be working for comedy central.

Now we have Obama basically admitting to the overthrow of Viktor Yanukovich. He stated in an interview with Vox today that 'We have to twist arms when countries don't do what we need them to'.

Then we have this... You probably won't read this in the western news.
Obama asks for ‘3yrs, no territorial limits’ formal war authority to target ISIS
http://rt.com/usa/231415-obama-war-a...islamic-state/

Merkel seems to be running scared, the EU is going "oh crap" and are adamant about not supplying arms to Ukraine. They know what's going on now.
Old 02-12-2015, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Obama asks for ‘3yrs, no territorial limits’ formal war authority to target ISIS
it's all over the msm even cjay92
Old 02-12-2015, 01:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankbait View Post
it's all over the msm even cjay92
Google was spitting out all alternative news sites... Still is.
Old 02-12-2015, 01:33 AM

As I see it, I don't think that the west has the hard men and families needed to win a war against Russia... Folks were wanting to pull out of Afghanistan after a few thousand losses... Russia isn't a poorly armed, mediocre trained group of rag tags these days. I know a few Russian girls, and I"d say that they're harder than most of anyone that I know who would be fighting age from here... I also don't think the the western world would financially survive a war with russia... Just like Britain lost status as the leading world military and financial power after world war 2... They're still feeling the financial effects of that war.

Also, those sanctions against Russia is doing nothing to help the west endear the Russian folk to the West... I think it makes a rather poor case for them to like us. And history shows that if goods do not cross boarders, armies will. Especially when the ones being sanctioned are as powerful as the Russians...

As a side note, I think Ukraine is a symptom of a much bigger conflict happening in the shadows...
Old 02-12-2015, 04:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Google was spitting out all alternative news sites... Still is.
Like this one?
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/12/op...ress.html?_r=0

Or this one?
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0LF1KP20150211

Or these guys?
http://www.wsj.com/articles/obama-as...ate-1423666095
Old 02-12-2015, 07:49 AM

This ceasefire will be the third one.
Every time rebels start kicking butts, parashenko rises the white flag and uses this time to bring more force forward, at the same time his army still uses heavy armory to kill civilians. As soon as he is ready he starts a new attack and gets sc**ed again. Now his army uses prohibited weapons against civilians. According to parashenko the total loss is about 5,000 , but according to the germany mil intelegence- over 50,000 casialties. And every time his army gets in trouble, this comediand starts his performance.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amosfella View Post

As a side note, I think Ukraine is a symptom of a much bigger conflict happening in the shadows...
^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^

If one was to study the end times prophecies in the Scriptures and many other books too you will find the 3 major players are Russia,China and what was way back called Persia now called Iran. USA is not even mentioned wonder where its going to be.

Watching it all unfold just as prophesied only confirms my beliefs in the scriptures even more...

Not meaning to provoke a religious thing but its all written out to see. Definitely stuff going on behind the scenes.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidderman View Post
The problem as I see it is this. Even if Putin says he will have a cease fire that does not mean the pro Russia people in the Ukraine will stop. If say half the people in the Ukraine want to be part of Russia & the other half does not, what does that mean? At min civil war. This is an odd situation created by post war land divisions that have not nor will ever be settled. If what I have said is right, (not saying it is) then should the world intervene or should the Ukraine work it out? A big mess. No one here wants war. The only thing I know is right is that I can't personally do anything except to ask God to intervene. I hope for our sake He does.
Could be precedent setting and a major trickle down, much like what took place in Egypt.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
At this point i'm starting to believe Putin's side of the story. Too much has happened. Petro Poroshenko has been trying to prove that Russian troops have invaded Ukraine - to the point that it's now a comedy fest and the western MSM are laughing at him. Did anyone catch the bit on the Russian soldier passports? His speech writers should be working for comedy central.

Now we have Obama basically admitting to the overthrow of Viktor Yanukovich. He stated in an interview with Vox today that 'We have to twist arms when countries don't do what we need them to'.

Merkel seems to be running scared, the EU is going "oh crap" and are adamant about not supplying arms to Ukraine. They know what's going on now.
i'm with you.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranky View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^

If one was to study the end times prophecies in the Scriptures and many other books too you will find the 3 major players are Russia,China and what was way back called Persia now called Iran. USA is not even mentioned wonder where its going to be.

Watching it all unfold just as prophesied only confirms my beliefs in the scriptures even more...

Not meaning to provoke a religious thing but its all written out to see. Definitely stuff going on behind the scenes.
And where do Iran and China figure into whats going on at the moment?
Old 02-12-2015, 09:47 AM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by IR_mike View Post
And where do Iran and China figure into whats going on at the moment?
They dont in any remote way ,well out side of being on the same continent.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish gunner View Post
They dont in any remote way ,well out side of being on the same continent.
and of course the fact that China is very much allied with russia on the issue and they're like two peas in a pod
Old 02-12-2015, 09:54 AM
Banned

I am thinking that is the Russians don't back down, then we are heading into a wider and more serious situation, like possibly WWIII!
Old 02-12-2015, 10:27 AM
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish_e_o View Post
and of course the fact that China is very much allied with russia on the issue and they're like two peas in a pod
You should maybe read up on that the may do trade with each other but im thinking they are not buddies.
Old 02-12-2015, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cranky View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^

The end times prophesies also talk about Babylon (which I'm thinking means Babylon is rebuilt), and a king in the north. It also mentions ships from the west.

As a side note, I was looking at a printed book edition of the Uniform Commercial Code for the US one day, and in the prologue it says something very similar to the effect of, 'Commerce is the great beast the pushes the nations to and froe riding on rails of iron.' Kinda sounds like the beast with iron hooves that pushed around the nations and had 13 horns.... 13 is an interesting number as there are 13 families who control 99% of the world's money supply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In my statement you quoted, I was talking about how the US was fighting to hold control over international trade by controling the money supply for international settlements. All international US dollar transactions (doesn't matter from whom or to whom country or private) have to go through one of 3 or 4 banks in New York. Those banks are big supporters of congressional candidates, senators, and presidents for campaign funds.

Now, Russia along with China, and a few of the other major economic powers want to set up their own competing international settlement clearance banks not using US dollars. That would mean a whole lot less money for those New York banks, and the possible sharp drop in the value of the US dollar. Those banks in New York can't have that, and the presidents can't have that, as that would mean less money for them to hide away for retirement...

So, they're willing to sacrifice millions of lives in Ukraine so the president can have a comfy retirement??

But why Ukraine?? Ukraine has a major cultural strife, and also owes a lot of money to the Russians. So, the leveraged the cultural strife to get rid of the prop Russian government, and the first action of the new government was to appoint the sitting vice president of the US's son to be the head of Ukraine's state run gas company. Said new head of gas company's first act was to tell Russia that Russia was no longer going to be paid money owed. So, Russia began a repossession operation to reclaim their money by seizing goods and machinery owned by the Ukrainian government... Now, the war is carried on by various politicians trying to protect their own kingdom. (at least according to my cousin's husband who spent 2 months working there while this 'war' was going on)

So, about that plane. When it first hit the news, and I only head it once, it was said by a reporter that the bodies on the ground smelled of decomposition when they got to the crash site a few hours after the crash. I'm sorry, but bodies don't decompose that fast as to smell of it within hours.... I"m thinking it was a plane full of already dead bodies flown by remote... As was talked about in an episode of Sherlock in fact...
Old 02-12-2015, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish gunner View Post
You should maybe read up on that the may do trade with each other but im thinking they are not buddies.
you're thinking wrong. they are very much in bed with each other

is it formal? no, there is no signed document. is it true? absolutely!
Old 02-12-2015, 10:50 AM
Banned

Cool

Quote:

Sorry bud both would slit each others throat as soon as the other was not looking . Other wise why does both of them have forces as large as nato with guns pointed at each other at there common border??
Old 02-12-2015, 10:50 AM

Quote:

Actually, there is a signed document. It's about international trade settlement not using the US dollar. look up BRIICS countries.

Oh ya, gas and oil pipeline building agreements and supply agreements to end china's oil and gas dependence on the United States and it's allies for China's oil and gas supply.