Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 09-21-2020, 11:52 PM
AO Sponsor

Default Open HOUSE!!!! Line-Up, etc

Yes, I spelled it wrong before... sorry!

Here's is our line up...

One last post regarding our event!
Here's the master plan.
Noteworthy Master Beaver Skinning Alberta Champion Duncan Abercrombie will be teaching us his secret skinning techniques! as well as giving a beaver trapping demo.
Paul Trepus, well known wolf expert trapper will be giving demos on both trapping wolves with steel foot traps as well as with neck snares. Paul lives in Prince George, BC, is a fur trapper as well as does livestock protection work, owns both WOLFTRAPPING.COM and Inzana Outfitters.
Shaun Faijnor is a coyote fur trapper and also does sheep protection work in summer. Shaun cut his teeth in Alberta and has recently moved to Saskatchewan.
Gary Godberson is a well known Alberta fur trapper from Lacombe. Gary is a very experienced trapper, having longlined AB-SK thru the fur boom amassing huge coyote catches in his day, as well as trapping various regions of western Canada.
I also will be running a few demos, though many people unaware, I have done much work with steel foot traps on coyotes and trapped on many FIC coyote projects concerning the trap standards process. Of course I will give a snare demo both days for those who can't join us Saturday.
Sadly, AJ Callbeck is unable to make it due to work commitments, so we will ensure the Ram Power Snare is demo'ed saturday before supper.
We will be sure to keep the AB Government's covid protocols in mind. We will cook and serve up our hot dawg supper, however this is the only meal we will provide. There are several restaurants in Vauxhall, the pizza is good and Chinese food is excellent!

Door prizes

Sale Items
Old 09-22-2020, 03:33 PM

Good on you Marty like a mini rendezvous 👍 do you need to know if people were attending?
Old 09-23-2020, 08:11 AM
AO Sponsor

I should have asked people to RSVP to give me an idea. So now I have no idea but we will plan for the most and eat the extra hot dogs for a long time! maybe I just freeze the extras for next year!

I do prefer to call it RVSP, RSVP is jibberish to me. Reply very soon please seems logical. Otherwise in the english speaking world Reply soon very please.

Lets do it. Please RVSP/RSVP ASAP

Please text, facebook message, email.
Text 403-654-7160
email coyklr@hotmail.com