Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Buy and Sell > Archery Items For Sale

Notices

Old 06-14-2018, 06:10 PM

Default 2012 Bowtech Assassin RH - Black Ops

Howdy,

Interested in parting with this bow. I am the original owner. It has never been hunted with, frankly its been camping once or twice and that is about it. String is in excellent condition and was waxed regularly even while it was being stored. I would say it has had about 1000 arrows put through it in its life time. I upgraded but could never part with it due to nostalgia.

Purchased at Jim Bow's in Calgary in 2012. Bow has the RAK package that Bowtech offered which includes Octane Rest, APEX 4 pin sight, Octane Stab, Octane 5 Arrow quiver. 50-60 LBS limbs, draw is adjustable, right now it is set at 28" last I checked.

Great starter bow, or back up bow, and the black ops/carbon paint is ace. Bow is near mint, I would like to sell loaded if possible. I can ship anywhere if you are interested in that, but would much prefer to sell locally. I am located in Red Deer, but could drive down to Calgary or up to Edmonton for delivery.

Looking for $300, obo.

Cheers!
Fox

Full Gallery

Last edited by Foxjaw; 06-17-2018 at 09:46 PM.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:46 PM

Bump! Price drop!
Old 06-21-2018, 11:31 PM

Sold!