Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-19-2015, 11:28 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by 220swifty View Post
If you want your credibility with me to shrivel to nothing, just utter the word 'chemtrail' and mean it.
HEY! Chemtrails are a real thing.

One was overhead this morning and I could smell it.....or maybe it was my labrador lying beside me while I had coffee on the deck and enjoyed the sunrise.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 05-19-2015, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish_e_o View Post
hahahahahahaha

so true
What does Putin and high altitude aircraft have in common? Both con something or someone.

Best way to cool would be to keep playing the Russians in hockey. The cold shoulder they gave us lowered the temps around the world.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 05-22-2015, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
Rod Serling was amazing!
Old 05-22-2015, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
Now that's scary.

Did you shoot the video?
No this was shot from the International Space Station by NASA and released without them realizing what was on the film.
Old 05-22-2015, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmhunter View Post
Ice Age: Didn't it just start with the recent vote?
Are you suggesting Rachel Notley is cold hearted?
Old 05-22-2015, 11:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fretman57 View Post
I had a conversation with one of these enlightened environmental studies students lately, I asked him what he thought about HAARP?
He got this scared look and walked away saying, "that is just a conspiracy theory."
I said no this facility actually exists I will show you the photo's and satellite photo's of the facility and he ran like a scared three year old that saw a ghost.
So if that is any indication of the extent of their knowledge and/or ability to discuss climate issues then maybe you can relax.
However I have heard some serious climatologists allude to a new ice age quite a bit recently, perhaps this is why the HAARP facility was built in the first place?
To heat the ionosphere to produce heat to ameliorate the cooling under the chemtrail veil that holds the heat in the atmosphere.
Conspiracy theory I think not!
Time for your meds?
Old 05-25-2015, 02:30 AM

Default You Guys Can Laugh All The Way To Your Graves!

I am neither psychotic, nor delusional and require no medication.
I have done a lot of research into this subject including reading and owning the book on HAARP by Dr Nick Begich and I have photo's of chemtrails taken from my back yard. How much research have you naysayers done?
No they are not vapour trails those dissipate rapidly while chemtrails stay in the sky for long periods like all day or more in un-natural rectangular patterns and spread out slowly into un-natural looking clouds.
Maybe you should look at the sky once in a while.
You guys go right ahead and ridicule me while you and your children are being poisoned by barium, strontium and aluminum and the earth can longer grow anything and all the plants and trees are dead because of the heavy metals that are killing them, hell top it all off with a little radiation too.
Be too late for apologies then but I hope I am already dead and gone when you pull your heads out of your ostrich holes!
Chemtrails are very real!
Old 05-25-2015, 02:38 AM
Banned

Default Earth science

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSwedeItIs View Post
Earth science students are probably the last people I'd consult about the climate

Why?
Old 05-25-2015, 07:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSwedeItIs View Post
Earth science students are probably the last people I'd consult about the climate
Correct.

This whole global warming/cooling crap is the biggest money making scam on planet Earth.

How much brain power, breath, and time is wasted on this subject?!?!

It. Doesn't. Exist.

There was supposedly a new ice age coming when I was in school in the early 80's.

Not gonna happen.
Old 05-25-2015, 07:35 AM
Banned

http://multi-science.atypon.com/doi/...-305X.26.3.417

Abstract

There has been widespread investigation of the drivers of changes in global temperatures. However, there has been remarkably little consideration of the magnitude of the changes to be expected over a period of a few decades or even a century. To address this question, the Holocene records up to 8000 years before present, from several ice cores were examined. The differences in temperatures between all records which are approximately a century apart were determined, after any trends in the data had been removed. The differences were close to normally distributed. The average standard deviation of temperature was 0.98 ± 0.27 °C. This suggests that while some portion of the temperature change observed in the 20th century was probably caused by greenhouse gases, there is a strong likelihood that the major portion was due to natural variations.

By a former IPCC lead author.
Old 05-26-2015, 04:51 AM

Default Well Said Rugatika

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
http://multi-science.atypon.com/doi/...-305X.26.3.417

Abstract

There has been widespread investigation of the drivers of changes in global temperatures. However, there has been remarkably little consideration of the magnitude of the changes to be expected over a period of a few decades or even a century. To address this question, the Holocene records up to 8000 years before present, from several ice cores were examined. The differences in temperatures between all records which are approximately a century apart were determined, after any trends in the data had been removed. The differences were close to normally distributed. The average standard deviation of temperature was 0.98 ± 0.27 °C. This suggests that while some portion of the temperature change observed in the 20th century was probably caused by greenhouse gases, there is a strong likelihood that the major portion was due to natural variations.

By a former IPCC lead author.
Well Said Rugatika
Old 05-26-2015, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H100RD View Post
Why?
Because they are only taught what the powers that be want them to regurgitate and/or use for their Agenda in fact it is called Agenda 21.
Do a little research, look it up you may have your eyes opened as to how we are being manipulated to pay for carbon points, pay to breath and pay for everything that God gave us to use freely but responsibly so corporations and the greedy rich can get richer all while selling their very souls.

For example the Environmental Studies student I spoke of had no clue about HAARP, ran away scared when I mentioned the facility and asked what he thought it was for, he called it a "conspiracy theory" when the HAARP facility actually exists. It was built for some reason, what praytell?

Some drink the Kool-Aid, others dare to question authority and what is the percieved truth, they seek the real truth, while others run away like scared little ninny's or ridicule those that dare question the status quo!
Has anybody taken a look at what our education system is spitting out lately?
Fact is the un-educated are much easier to manipulate and geo-engineer into willing naive minions to serve their masters.
Old 05-26-2015, 06:45 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

After all Mother Nature is a woman and you will never figure her out. So learn to ride her mood swings, good and the bad, be nice to her and she will treat you equally!
This concludes my study.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 05-26-2015, 07:47 AM

Gah, why do I even open these threads.

It was from one area.