Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-15-2019, 10:15 PM

Default AND it begins.

https://pm.gc.ca/eng/news/releases

Canada joins Christchurch Call to Action to eliminate terrorist and violent extremist content online
Paris, France - May 15, 2019

The internet bridges divides and helps us build a more open, inclusive world. But it has also increasingly become a tool for terrorism and violent extremism. The March 2019 terror attack in Christchurch was a harrowing reminder that we need to take coordinated action to prevent social media and other online platforms from being used as a tool to incite, publish and promote terrorism, violence, and hatred.

Today, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau joined Prime Minister of New Zealand Jacinda Ardern, President of France Emmanuel Macron, other government leaders, and industry leaders to adopt the Christchurch Call to Action – a global pledge to eliminate terrorist and violent extremist content online.

Through the Christchurch Call, governments and online services providers are making voluntary, collective commitments to prevent people from abusing the internet to promote and sensationalize acts of terrorism. These commitments include:

Building more inclusive, resilient communities to counter violent radicalization
Enforcing laws that stop the production and dissemination of terrorist and extremist content online
Encouraging media to apply ethical rules when reporting on terrorist events to avoid amplifying terrorist and violent extremist content
Many of the Christchurch commitments match the priorities of the National Strategy on Countering Radicalization to Violence, which the Government of Canada launched in December 2018. Through the National Strategy and the Christchurch Call, the Government of Canada will continue to provide international leadership on countering radicalization to violence and eliminating terrorist and violent extremist content online.

“Terrorist and extremist content online continues to spill out into the real world with deadly consequences. Today, we are stepping up to eliminate terrorist and violent extremist content online. Together, we can create a world where all people – no matter their faith, where they live, or where they are from – are safe and secure both on and offline.”
—The Rt. Hon. Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada

Quick Facts

In December 2018, the Government of Canada launched the National Strategy on Countering Radicalization to Violence, which outlines Canada’s approach and priorities to prevent the kind of radicalization that leads to violence.
The Canada Centre for Community Engagement and Prevention of Violence leads the Government of Canada’s efforts to counter radicalization to violence, and works with all levels of government, not-for-profit organizations, communities, youth, frontline practitioners, academia, law enforcement, and international organizations.
Radicalization to violence happens when a person or group takes on extremist beliefs that lead them to promote violence and, possibly, taking part in terrorist activity.
Associated Links

Christchurch Call to Action
Statement by the Prime Minister on terrorist attack on two mosques in New Zealand
Prime Minister Trudeau delivers remarks on the terrorist attack in Christchurch, New Zealand (video)
National Strategy on Countering Radicalization to Violence
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:19 PM

Default Mean while in the USA a totally different attitude.

Mean while in the USA a totally different attitude.

On Wednesday, the White House launched a new tool for people to use if they feel they’ve been wrongly censored, banned, or suspended on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.

“Too many Americans have seen their accounts suspended, banned, or fraudulently reported for unclear ‘violations’ of user policies,” the site reads. “No matter your views, if you suspect political bias caused such an action to be taken against you, share your story with President Trump.”
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:28 PM

Yup, got to censor and control things globally. Part of The Plan.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 05-15-2019, 10:55 PM
Banned

How do you explain what goes on here?
Old 05-15-2019, 10:57 PM
Banned

It began the very moment i finally caved in and explored the "online world"...

I experienced all of the red flags of censorship of the online social engineering world that led to this ponit, i used to let it bother me getting banned from ALL of my favorite sites hahaha like i know how to get banned trust me!! Hahaha... and then i began wearing my bannings like merrit badges of honor with pride! who wants to hang out with a bunch of random MARXISTS you have never even met before?, that's when i fell in love with trolling and then i liked SKYNET again for awhile until that lost it's luster...

This is the only place i have left that i interact with, i like it that way.

SKYNET can **** off and die for all i care.

Been there seen that, there's gotta be a better way...

Censoring SKYNET is wrong, let's send it to hell.
Old 05-16-2019, 11:12 AM

“Quote

“Terrorist and extremist content online continues to spill out into the real world with deadly consequences. Today, we are stepping up to eliminate terrorist and violent extremist content online. Together, we can create a world where all people – no matter their faith, where they live, or where they are from – are safe and secure both on and offline.”
—The Rt. Hon. Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada”
He will then have to start with his best friends first! Go after Islamic clerics who preach jihad and anti-semitism. Put mosques under the surveillance and monitor what’s said there during the sermons.
I wanna see how that gonna fly!
Old 05-16-2019, 11:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
“Quote

—The Rt. Hon. Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada”
He will then have to start with his best friends first! Go after Islamic clerics who preach jihad and anti-semitism. Put mosques under the surveillance and monitor what’s said there during the sermons.
I wanna see how that gonna fly!

They have been actively wiping damning image's of Trublow for a while now, i can't find half of the incriminating photo's of him that were easily found a few years ago, my old phone still has them saved but when i search for the same image's from my new phone it's as if they never even existed, it's much easier to scrub SKYNET than it is to burn books.

A lot of youtube video's of Trublow also no longer come up in search's as they used to.
Old 05-16-2019, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
Yup, got to censor and control things globally. Part of The Plan.
The UN plan !!!!!!!
Old 05-16-2019, 06:58 PM

A non binding agreement. Virtue signalling at it's finest.
Old 05-16-2019, 07:00 PM
Banned

This is the same guy that gave a terrorist 10 million dollars.

Canada is truly the epicenter of Clown World *honk* *honk*