Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 06-25-2014, 06:28 PM

Default Priority Points Gone

So I went online and logged into the new Relm website and when I checked my priorities found that they were gone.
In fact, it showed my win card purchase in 2012 and then nothing until my recent fishing license purchase. All of my licenses and points from 2012 & 13 are gone.
I called and they checked the system and could not find any information on my licenses or points. I was put through to a lady from southern states and the same results. I fortunately had copies of my 2013 licenses to show that I actually bought about 10 different ones and I emailed these.
I received an email tonight saying that the account manager will not accept the copies of my licenses, as proof of points???

They have a major system change, now have no records for me, I sent them proof they have an error and then they still deny that I may have a few priority points....

Not sure where to go with this. I am not really interested in losing two years of priorities as it takes years to rebuild them.

Anyone else having similar issues?
Old 06-25-2014, 06:37 PM
Gone Hunting

why would you e -mail licenses? did you get some draws?
Old 06-25-2014, 06:40 PM

I have not put in for draws, for 3yrs now. decided this year I would start my oldest boy on big game and get my cow Elk (priority 9 when I 999 it last). To my amazement, during the 3yr period I didn't draw, I was draw for 3 different animals. How does that happen? No one can help me, nor wants to help me. Needless to say it'll be Whitetails and bowhunting with the boy. Really choked with the whole situation.
Old 06-25-2014, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
why would you e -mail licenses? did you get some draws?
I scanned the paper copies of my 2013 licenses and emailed them to prove that I did indeed purchase licenses. They showed no records for me.
Old 06-25-2014, 06:45 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Brown View Post
I scanned the paper copies of my 2013 licenses and emailed them to prove that I did indeed purchase licenses. They showed no records for me.
think you may have inadvertently created a new WIN number on the new system...same win # on your new fishing license as last years tags?
Old 06-25-2014, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Does the WIN on those old licenses match the one you log into the system with? Your WIN appears on all the paper copies of your licenses.

LC

Last edited by Lefty-Canuck; 06-25-2014 at 07:39 PM.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
Does the WIN on those old licenses match the one you log into the system with? You WIN appears in all the paper copies of your licenses.

LC
That's what happened to me, made me a new number and profile. Had to call to get it all straightened out.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:25 PM

The WIN number is the same but it seems they have lost almost all my information. A couple of calls today but it is still not resolved. It would be nice to speak with somebody from Alberta, all web service is from the states.
Hopefully this is resolved tomorrow.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:36 PM

Quote:
The WIN number is the same but it seems they have lost almost all my information. A couple of calls today but it is still not resolved. It would be nice to speak with somebody from Alberta, all web service is from the states.
Hopefully this is resolved tomorrow.
I specifically took a screen capture of my old relm priority page in the event things went badly.

LC
Old 06-26-2014, 09:43 PM

Quote:
I specifically took a screen capture of my old relm priority page in the event things went badly.

LC

I did as well, fortunately, all went perfectly in my case. Unfortunately, proving that you previously held licenses, doesn't prove what your previous priorities were, if you had any.
Old 06-26-2014, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:

LC
i did the same thing with my draws this year. they seemed to go smoothly, but quite honestly things ussually do when your buying something. we will have to wait and see what happens after draws are awarded.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterninja View Post
i did the same thing with my draws this year. they seemed to go smoothly, but quite honestly things ussually do when your buying something. we will have to wait and see what happens after draws are awarded.

I have absolutely no doubt, that just like every other year, there will be complaints when the draw results are announced. And just like every other year, in virtually every case, it will be a simple matter of someone not understanding the system.