Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 06-15-2017, 10:38 AM

What's the rig on the back of your truck?
Old 06-15-2017, 11:37 AM

It's a home made camper with pop-top roof for standing up in.

It will be my out-door control center for 365 day camping adventures.

When too buy one this spring for $17G,,, by the time I added a few extras too it, the cost jumped too over the $22 G mark.

The sales guy told me if I didn't like the price tag, I could go ahead and try to build one my self.

So I'm at $480 ish bucks and it will end up just a hair over the $700 range when done.

It will fit in all trucks, light weight, little Quad fits inside, and is home away from home when I travel.

The little aperated 6piston 2wdr pulls it like nothing.

My truck cab is set-up in both trucks as self supporting systems with gen-set, back seat sleepers, tools, supplies, stove and coolers so I can remain off grid for extended periods of time.

Normally 3 too 5 days,,, the new pop-top camper extendes that beyond the weeks now.

We're just adding a arrow dynamics front end too it today so I can get back into my 20 too 22 mpg range.

1" lite weight steel frame that's will get a plywood cover, or a Holsteen Kow hide put over it. Ha...

Fur on the outside of course.
This is my 7th camper build,,, this will be the best of every one that I've built to date.

Wood stove and back-up electric heater for the chilly wet days.

It's all about having some of the comforts in life for me now days.

I have many friends across the Americas, they allow me too hang out at any time when I show up.

Adventure with distance has been my thing for 20 years now,,, hopefully alot more in the years ahead.

Don
Old 06-15-2017, 12:01 PM

Very interesting. Thanks for showing me what you are doing.
Old 06-15-2017, 05:38 PM

The Cabin on wheels idea is at year 17 now.

Both have live in cab systems too cover the Americas.

Kitchen, living room, full time bed, office, tool shed, archery center now a firearms control center and soon too be fishing department.
The cabin is getting pretty full these days, so the pop top camper with little Quad will allow more outtings.
Good too -60c

1000 Watt gen-set is a must as its frugal on fuel.

The pop top camper with little Quad in the box will allow more room for the extra gear.

I'm a full on out-doors dude that runs the Q tracks any where and every where.

Alot of my rifle load development will take place in the winter months.

Its all about the mountains for me.

My a few of my my long range pals do the mountain shooting.

And its my passion too take in what I can.

I jumped on the "Less is More" program 20 ish yesrs ago,,, the little bit of this and that allows me to enjoy the little things in life,,, and it adds distance in travel since there is nothing to hold me back.

Camping alone in the mountains is the Max in the winter time as the star shine the brightest,,, sleeping with the widows down at -20 too -35c is the best sleep humans will enjoy.

My Cabin on Wheels will now add too long stays more comfort, and greater distances at shooting, and archery.
We know we're alive when we find a mountain top with 100 mpr winds at -30c +

It's the best time to be alone since most humans would dare not follow where I go.

Set up our units as they will take us too places least expected, it takes time too sort out what it takes too giver.

A fellow did this same thing after World War II in Austria when the war ended.

He picked up s Uoot, barrle of gas & water as he travelled all of that area for many years. His hard ships was the West Coast Monsoon rains that last for 4 too 6 months down there,,, but us humans are resilient if we choose to live life full this way.

Don at sharing a life worth living.
Old 06-15-2017, 08:53 PM

Perhaps this might be why the return too 30/06 came about.
Limited room, funds, and other factors all play a role in how each of us choose too live life.
Yes,,, My Cabin on Wheels is pretty full until this pop-top camper gets installed.

I was doing OK with just the traveling and sight-seeing thing as I only needed a few extra changes of duds, kooler of food and propane stove with jug of water too cook my meals.
Life is simple if we practices this. But add-ons mean more room. As one can see from the photos.

The material kooler and back pack go every where I go.
Those 2 small items I can live off the lands in all kinds of weather "if" I had too.

My friend from Afghanistan knows this all too well that coming from a life as a poor dirt farmer much like our family that we can live off the lands with limited supplies that can multi task into many other things that we might need to use things for.

I'm very lucky and wealthy in bush and land know how's as the school thing of learning did me very little.
Making what I can't get or afford has always been how I practic things.
Very lucky too have a cabin on wheels thst allows me to par take in the return too the Odd-6.

Every truck I own gets s free bug screen. Ha...I use too put them on the drivers side door,,, but the state troopers down there don't seem too see the just of this. LOL

The next major tools in my cabinet is this.

A water proof bag too keep stuff dry, and it's a raft if I absolutely need too cross a river.
And the Baffin Island Artic -60c suit never gets left behind summer or winter.

That oil patch award has been the material living life home away home.

The Rocky Mountain Range along with others around the world take no prisoners when it comes too change in weather.

I let my self get caught once in those hills, I swore that I will never "NEVER" allow this too happen again.
We always think we're tuff and that us humans can indur what ever comes at us,,, but many of us learn the hard way that we are small and weak on a planet of lakes, rocks, and trees.

So not having the room has got me too where I'm at.
Just enough too get by,,, very lucky to have a bow & arrows, a cabin on wheels, now 2 rifles too plink with, some fishing, and a place too keep warm and dry.

I didn't need shelter thing when I was younger, but now that the years are passing by, I need more comforts in life.

The day will come when a old worn down rifle 30/06, tattered Harvesting boots and a torn set of coveralls is all I have.

None of us really know where we're going too end up, but aligning our selves too the closet path sure helps "if" we get there.

I share in this passion as there are many others that think and feel the same way.

All we have too do is start some where, some how if we want it.
Once we try we get wizer too our needs, then it grows and consumes our mind and time.

This passion might be why I have no additions but the one in living life full. Yes I have set backs as all of us humans do from time to time.

We pick our selves up with friends we gather along the way as they support us as we support them.

I'm dam lucky not in cash value, my wealth is human skills as it takes me further than what money can buy.

Don at living a simple life amongst humans of like minded interests.
Old 06-15-2017, 09:41 PM

PS: I add this as a side note too folks that have long forgot the host-fest idea,,, or the welcome to my home from days gone by.

Please please ask your guest if they would like to have a shower and a bit too eat.

I ask that those that "choose" too do this greatly helps us that travel distance,,, this "gift" is over whelming too those of us that accept this gift from our host.

Other countries around the world practic this culture of host.
It is rare too see this here in our Americas as its long forgotten. By some folks that is.

Us travelers need places too clean up from our travels, I'm lucky as I use rivers and lakes when I can from spring too fall,,, then rec-centers in cities and towns every second day.

Hygen is what us travelers need.
Its a welcoming gift that many of us over look since we don't see this till we find our selves out of touch from having system in place.

I'm lucky as my new camper will have this system for hygen,,, but there are many folks that travel the world by foot, motorcycle and other means that would truly enjoy the opertunity too at least clean up... A small meal is double that thank-full-ness.

All guest that arive at our home stead always get asked if they would like to have a shower before we eat.
We've been practicing this with in our family long before I was born.

Host-fest is part of our lives as it shows kin-ship too travelers abroad.

Don
Old 06-16-2017, 03:40 PM

West of Calgary F-Class shoot this Saterday at the Home-Stead Range.

I'm going as a visitor too watch how these folks get at it since I had my kick at the can 2 weeks ago,,, 400 & 800 M mark.

Hopefully the winds are going and some rain with it. Ha.

Pretty big target up close, but it's the size of a pins head too the naked eyes down range.

Lots of folks will be checking the flags too keep on target.
The Provincials are coming up pretty soon too.

Don
Old 06-16-2017, 09:28 PM

I have too agree with my new friend Robert, once a person gets a chance too borrow a FTR Class rifle, your hooked.

I can see why "most" folks end up in this category because it forces you too shot well, and its not a over night thing to get there either.

The Stock F Class is for the average / die-hard extrem person,,, and even this category means one better get wize fast.
Not a lot of folks in the stock class because some folks show up with a unit that is not F-Class built for consistency over the long hual.

I have read many articles over the last 2 weeks and it has confirmed that my rifle build idea is on the right path.
A stock rifle has too perform too its max 100% all day, week, month, and season long...

Ammo loading with test development is all so important,,, bringing a 30/06 into this is pretty rare, and attacking it with a Factory Remington LR is way left field... But I'm game too take a run at this next season as I get this package sorted.

The next chunk of this is optics and mounts.
Proven stuff in this field is a good idea. It has to happen if one wants to hit that target,,, and hopefully it works.

I will try the BR bypods and rabbit-ear back sand bag, but I see a Sinclair target match pod on shoots after this.
Hunting bypods are nice as I've used them for years,,, but the Sinclair system is "out-standing as it allows for fast right too left adjustments for bubble balance so the rifle and scope are truly lined up.

Then the fast track dial up too down with lock feature is golden. These target match rests guarantee 100% hold on alignment like nothing else out there.

I can see why the top pro national shooters use them.
Keeping the cross hairs on the V ring on every shot is a must,,, a level rifle with optics adds to consistency.

If we see the bubble is level shot after shot,,, then half the battle is taken care of...

Robert shared some ideas on setting up too shot, and this is why I'm going to towmorows shot as a spectator... It's too gather more info on how others set up,,, this is another half battle thing too.

I haven't broke things into categories yet, but it will happen as each peace of the pie makes for a complete circle,,, add some books are soon too be on my door step.

Read and take notes as I learn about areas that I need to address for my self, reloading ammo skills, mental mind set, practic practic practic and get things down too a rhythm.

Like my friend said,,, my level of OCD will decide on how far I can push the limits.

Today I realize that many many things need attention, how I get there is a whole nother ball game.

At times I think its Odd 6, or Odd Don. LOL.
Old 06-17-2017, 05:42 AM

Kow, Donkey and I are up down heading too Home Stead F shoot today.

Take what needs knowing before I step up my game plan.
More too follow in a few hours as we all get too see how these folks dish it out in the Valley.

Don at the always good times
Old 06-17-2017, 06:39 AM

She's 6:38 as I spot rain clouds off in the distance

Yuppers, dam lucky too get good weather like this with a cold morning tail wind chasing up my trucks tail pipe from Nn/W via SS/E ish. 7/10 winds.

Might be blue skies by the time of arrival.

Artic rain suit and a boat that doesn't leak if its a down poor.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:36 AM

The gang showed up prepared too take on the winds and mirages.

These winds were drifting too the East at the 700m,,, and too the West at 400 ish

Saturdays shoot was the 7, 8, & 900 mark.

All was going good till things went south for one of our fellow shooters at the 800 mark.

No photos since it ain't worth our time seeing what can happen when a bolt comes comes dislodge from a rifle.

Very very lucky fellow as it some how got past him with out taking the force of impact...

Good thing that that "majority of folks wear shooting glasses,,, I have seeing glasses, but the extra pair in now part of my tac.

Lucky this genitalman had his on.

Mind on task at range folks as things" could" go south when it is least expected.

The fellow beside that blow-out came out of ok as well.
Both are lucky as this "could" of been a major incident.

Don
Old 06-18-2017, 07:46 AM

You mean to say that the bolt came completely out the rear of the action? What kind of action was it?
Old 06-18-2017, 08:01 AM

The classes were TR, FTR, STOCK F, & Open F.
My unit getting rigged up put me in the Open F.

The TR guys get a jacket, arm sling and peep hole sights... They aren't 29 years young no more,,, but can there's guys get att'er.

The Open F Class is tuff competition as they picked calibers that will put me too task with a 1/2 built up 30/06.

These are the FTR dudes

This TR genitalman is simply WOW.
It's all new tec in his world.

This fellow is 60 years shooting old school TR, and another wow as he proves it can be done the simple and frugal way.

Old 06-18-2017, 08:12 AM

Looks like a set of Central rear sights and adjustable diopter and a Tiger Eye front globe - same sights as mine .
Old School for sure but and no mistake that is an accurate set up!
Cat
Old 06-18-2017, 08:20 AM

This is what I went down there for.
Getting on paper is a must, and a % starts right here.

Take it in as it cuts half the BS in half knowing that the unit will stay true with 15 shoots.

The stock class F folks were sure looking too see what they can take in on set-up.
These are the FTR dudes Im learning from

I am humbled by all the folks down here as they push their limits of good days and the oh-well ones. Ha

As I mentioned,,, F Class can pave the way as it allows one too know that everything is working,,, then a person can venture off from there.

This TR thing has my fancy,,, but I won't know till I get going in the F

These a 180 years of TR in this photo of these 3 generalmen,,, and they have competed in the National level all around the world many many times.

A wealth of information that will slowly fade away into the history books of time.

This might be another reason I take this in so I can share their stories with the next generation behind me.

Learning curve Don as life permits.
Old 06-18-2017, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
Looks like a set of Central rear sights and adjustable diopter and a Tiger Eye front globe - same sights as mine .
Old School for sure but and no mistake that is an accurate set up!
Cat
I hear yha Cat.

80+ years strong with barrel tips stead as glass before they shoot.

I watched them breathing as they each have their in-take or exhale too fire.

They are the smoothest hands I haven't seen since the Carl G days.

All 7 of these genitalmen know Carl very good as they still visit with one another. Very tight nitt group that is willing to help those that want to join in and get up too speed.

Might be wize too have ones ducks in order before hand.

A person's mind set has too be getting onto the paper,,, and remain there all day long. Not worth wasting our time nor others time if we're not 2/3rd too fully prepared.

Thanks too all that are following along as its folks like you that make sharing worth its while.

I still hope too threw a fishing line some time this summer. LOL

Don
Old 06-18-2017, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinthesky View Post
You mean to say that the bolt came completely out the rear of the action? What kind of action was it?
Yes, the bolt came out and lucky it tagged the high mount butt plate on the rear of the stock.

Some how it cleared this genitalman face and body at the bolt landed 20 too 25 feet from his shooting position.

I'm not going too comment on what "could" of happened as its not my place too do so, but letting folks know that it can happen some where in our Americas is possible.

It was a Remmy if I recall as I was not thinking about the rifle since my mind was focused of the human part of what was happening.

I'm all about the human element when things go south. The material stuff when damaged is other folks department.

So so lucky the both of them that where right there,,, the shooter and the person beside them.

I hope none of us ever see something like this in all our days.

Don

PS: The fellow was ok with in the 3 minute time frame, but it took him a hour too get his mind set on task.

No medical authorities needed out side the range lucky.
He was ok at the end of the day as he went with others when the shoot was done.
Old 06-18-2017, 05:16 PM

The reloading stock pile is pilling-up. Ha.

A stop at Calgary Bass Pro as they didn't have what I needed,,, kinda like waisting time,,, then too Cabales since I might as well add to lost time.

I knew all along that weekend shopping sucks goats milk, and I'll never ever do it again. LOL.

I had a quick chat too ask the firearms counter person if they had the powder I was after, he said yes,,, but I need to take a number.

A little over a half hour before stepping up too the counter,,, it allowed me to decide on how much stuff and quantity I wanted LOL.

If I have too wait too get served, then I'm buying bulk.

As it works out I now have 1 too 2 years supplies.

Two of the other fellow i chatted with were having a hard time replacing the powders, primers, and bullets they wanted,,, so that got me thinking about doing a large 1 time inventory.

I ran out of supplied in my earlier re-loading days way back when,,, so remembering this helped me settle things once and for-all.

Now I'm max-out with every thing I need for the 1 of 1...

I'm sure I'll need a few small easy too get things, but the major stuff is now taken care of.

Hoarding stuff I need is ok in my catalogue,,, not having access to it when its out of stock only causes greef.

Today's shopping spree allows me too use the earlier products as backup.

Don at normal day shopping that does not involve the weekends
Old 06-18-2017, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Parsons View Post
Yes, the bolt came out and lucky it tagged the high mount butt plate on the rear of the stock.

Some how it cleared this genitalman face and body at the bolt landed 20 too 25 feet from his shooting position.

I'm not going too comment on what "could" of happened as its not my place too do so, but letting folks know that it can happen some where in our Americas is possible.

It was a Remmy if I recall as I was not thinking about the rifle since my mind was focused of the human part of what was happening.

I'm all about the human element when things go south. The material stuff when damaged is other folks department.

So so lucky the both of them that where right there,,, the shooter and the person beside them.

I hope none of us ever see something like this in all our days.

Don

PS: The fellow was ok with in the 3 minute time frame, but it took him a hour too get his mind set on task.

No medical authorities needed out side the range lucky.
He was ok at the end of the day as he went with others when the shoot was done.

I would not have asked about the action if the shooter had been hurt, and your right, the human part of this is what's important but the technical side of it always interests me all the same, something about learning from the mistakes of others.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:33 PM

Yes, I never thought of it that way.

I'll find out more from Frank that's down there since he's too go too guy that's looking into this.

That way I can "try" too share with everyone on what happened.

I was at the far end of the line when they called the cease-fire, and when I looked up all I seen was the shooter in so so condition with range attendants taking immediate action.

Some folks headed over too look at the rifle as I headed towards the the group in attendance of the person that might of needed help,,, it wasn't till later when the person too his right got me too check him over for shrapnel shavings.

The thing I take from this is glasses, and I'm considering wearing my leather jacket for two reasons now,,,

One is for shoulder protection from re-coil since my buffer pad can be implemented into it,,, and the other reason is in the even-of.

Its busy on these ranges, and its hard too see and hear what's going on, so its up too all of us too keep eyes and ears open at all times,,, for others and our selves...

The reason I did not discuss the rifle part as of date is too make sure the proper information is known too it's best.
Its only fair for the shooter, folks at the range, and the range Marshall that they find out more before passing it along on a public forum.

If I find out, and it's ok too share this, then we will get a chance too learn what lead up-to this incident.

Yes,,, it is a good idea too find out then share of what "could" of caused this blow-out.

Don
Old 06-18-2017, 07:56 PM
Banned

This might be a good time to stick a fork in my neck.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:38 AM

I hear yha.

Some of us have seen a few close calls like this over the years,,, hopefully these close calls get us thinking a bit.

Group gathering of more than 3 people is when I "my self" start thinking about stuff,,, I picked this up at the Lacombe and Ponoka shooting ranges back in the day. Drumheller and Leithbridge along with others have real good systems in place as well.

I've had the odd fellow at the range spot things I was missing out on which is good,,, being that I wasn't much of a house keeper with too much stuff cluttering up the firing station. Ha. "younger me learned fast too keep gear and stuff sorted from there on in."

Any-who,,, I think it's ok too chat with others at any range too let them know what our game plan is, then find out what theirs is.

Its easy too ask them that "if" they see something out of place too let me know, and if they need anything in return like this for them selves I'd be more than willing too be their spotter if they "would like."

My idea or thought of a Spotter is someone standing back watching what I or others are doing at the line.

This was what I was doing at the far end firing line I was at.

Like my long time range brothers / old-timers say.
I'll watch for you as you watch for me,,, after 40 or 75 years of shooting even I've been known too slip up. LOL. This was their words...

My claim too fame is the top edges of a truck tail-gate, box side, a leather coat as a shooting rest where the collar popped up too catch the bullet from my M1 GRANDE,,, leather coat flopped me on my face as it pulled out from under my elbo... and I don't remember alot of the other stuff. The leather coat flew about 20 feet, and boy oh boy was it stretched out. The collar took some twisting too get back into shape,,, never poked a hole threw it as the projectile caught the layers of sticking.

I dam near shoot the leg off my bench telescope one time, and I shoot my best group ever on the fellows target beside me. LOL.

He even let me keep his target at the end of the shoot. Ha.

Nothing wrong with asking if one wants too be or have a Spotter so long as we are all out there too learn and have fun. Don

Last edited by Don_Parsons; 06-19-2017 at 06:44 AM.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
This might be a good time to stick a fork in my neck.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:09 PM

Getting more rigging sorted for the M-77 Odd-6

Both rifles will do the 178gr Hornady bullets as I tune it in on the tall target test too get the optic cant lined up.

My old school BR Harrison bypods are click adjustment only, so they will soon be at home on a adjustable tri-plate.

The 2 front corners will have 0" too 6" of adjustment at the range too allow for un-even terrain,,, that way the scope level bubble will remain flat at each staging area,,, 400 too 900 M.

I can still adjust the BR bypods, this ground plate will allow for fine tuning and better consistency.

My other rifle will have a little bit different ground plate for the Open F Class Henry Remple bypod since it comes with full adjustment in all applications.

A stable well planted rifle makes it easier too keep it lined up, one lest thing too think about as it allows me to consecrate about other things.

When a rifle is used in a stable involvement, it makes it that much easier too do load development too.
Consistency is key.

Now I can consecrate on cheek too optic alignment and trigger control,,, this will push my limits beyond the norm with the train of thought in areas that need attention.

Don
Old 06-20-2017, 10:45 PM

Good day too build up some loads and run the Ruger M-77 threw its paces.

The day started off real good as there was a light breeze difting across the range.

Then around 4pm I got a chance too practic wind drift at it finest. Ha.

It rolled threw like a 70 mpr freight train. Trees took a licking and I'm not sure how the roof stayed on the shed.

Lots of fliers as they say as it was hard too stay on target at 400 yards.

At least I'm getting my brass fire formed. LOL.

Just under a 100 rounds today as I hope too go back to back at this tomorrow.

Good times ahead as I get each rifle dialed in,,, looking forward to the Remmy in the next few weeks as most of the stuff is pretty much sorted.

It will take some time getting it on target too.

Don
Old 06-21-2017, 10:38 AM

I was pretty disappointed with my grouping the other day at the RMH 400 yard range.

It wasn't till today that I realized up was trying too launch bullets too the target in 40 ish mpr winds.

I noticed the range flags were fluttering too the Right as I tried my best too get them onto the Bulls Eye, the 2/3 enclosed shelter fooled me by not allowing me judge how strong those winds were.

They say that the wind speed above the tree line was pretty close to 70 mpr.

All an all I'm guessing I did ok considering the wind and 400 yard distance...

This was with my Sporter Ruger 18" barrle as I need too get it planted better, and get my re-loading skills up to par.

These cartrages were farmer loads, next outting will be with 1/3 tech loads as I'm taking the Stage #2 loading course soon.

Then pick a comm day.

I can't wait too try the rifle build unit too see how much difference it will make.

Heavier weight, longer barrle "might" tame things down a bit I'm hoping.

Don
Old 06-21-2017, 01:36 PM

Grown pads are done, attach carpet on the both of them.

The triangle pad gets 2 adjustable legs up front for un-even ground.

This will be the fastest way too get optic level flat.

The rectangular pad gets small group leather beany bags too fill the holes.

Solid level every time all the time allows for even more consistency.

Don
Old 06-21-2017, 02:19 PM

She's looking gooder

Thread tapped plate too.

Full 6" of adjustment if needed

This will work good for those un-even days

Don
Old 06-21-2017, 07:26 PM

I want to take this time too threw out a super big thanks too another new friend from southern Alberta.

Mr Henry Remple that I've yet too meet in person, as he is helping me out with part of my build on this F-Class build I have underway.

Henry has gone above and beyond my expectation at getting part of this build sorted, yes his Henry Rempel gun rest is just that,,, but he goes above and beyond making sure that I get exactly what I need.

I've alway been a person that deals with specialty business that handle special items in archery, electronics, iron and wood fabrication and firearms...

Lots of other things when I need local business can help me out when needed,,, kinda like borrowing from our nabour in a pinch idea.

I've never meet Henry, but I can attest that he's more than accommodating that I never expected.

Some of you folks might of crossed paths with him and I'm sure he's as down to earth as he seems to me with the few times we've chatted on the phone.

I hope in my life time that I cross paths with Henry as I'm sure he's the kinda a person that would make the time too have a coffee with a total stranger, Ha.

I picture him as old school since he told me too stop by at any time. Reminds me of a time not so long ago as my gramps shared stories of things of years gone by when he was a kid.

Big thanks too this man as I look forward too crossing paths with him with in my life time.

The rectangular 3/8 iron plate on the right is where this Remple rest will rest.

It will have a layer of carpet on it so the Rempel Rest feet run smoothly when the rifle goes into action.

Just like I mentioned in my above posts.

When the rifle sits in its most comfortable position "along with the handler," then a major task is taken care of as it allows us too contend to other things that need addressing.

At least for me that is.

Don
Old 06-21-2017, 07:42 PM

We finally finished the Skeleton Shell of the Camping archery firearm "Control Centre" today.

We added a nose cone for better fuel mileage, and beefed up the back so I can trap a heavy weight Grizzly Bear at 2am in the morning. Ha... "NOT"

Its so I can run my quad into the box of it with out bending the iron.

$480 in iron with about 8 hours none stop workings,,, or 2 real easy days is what it would work out too.

Old black wanted to get into this build as its all about good times. Ha.

Big thanks too my pal Z Jumbo for a awesome job as he's all about fad as much as welding,,, super good friend that can get crap done.

The Grizzly Bear cage will complement my rifle thing at distance as it opens the door too distance across Western Canada at first as I plan further distance latter on.

I'll be putting on some miles across our lands visiting with the many friends I've gained over the years.

Funny how something simple like this allows us (or me) too expand on our dreams.

Don