Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 09-25-2000, 03:45 PM
Rod Henrickson

Default More Gun Control

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Ok Canadians. The government is going out of their way to spend our money again. They are now sending a book to every house hold in Canada explaining how and why they want us to register our guns. On receiving this new bit of propaganda I am going to write "not interested" on the cover and send it BACK addressed to Ann McLellan. I would strongly encourage everyone to do the same. We may have lost but we don't have to admit we like it! Rod Henrickson
Old 09-27-2000, 10:30 PM
Re: More Gun Control

I too will do the same... I received my little bit of "expensive" propaganda just this morning... good idea Rod! I too am going to write not interested and have it returned to the federal government or our very 'adept' Anne McClellan??
Old 06-22-2001, 10:30 AM
Digger49r

Way to go Rod!!! I will do the same thing.I don't, however, think we have lost yet.I think good ol'Canadian apathy had a lot to do with this legislation being passed and I think that if anything will kill it ......apathy might. Half the people out there are just not going to bother. It is up to the rest of us to put pressure on the government and bring the huge cost of this farce to public attention.The worst thing we can do right now is quit.
Old 07-13-2001, 07:54 PM
more gun contro

Default more gun control

right on Rod lets fill her mail box with their own propaganda