Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 12-17-2017, 04:58 PM

Default Please help save an Alberta Outdoorsman and his family - The Blanchfield’s

I am posting this on behalf of an Albertan family in need in an effort to save this family, The Blanchfield’s, from losing their father and husband after losing so much already. Below I have posted a link to a GoFundMe campaign in an effort to raise funds to save my friend’s life. I am asking for your time to please click the link and read their story, if you feel it’s worth your effort then please share it and tell others. If you can donate to their cause then thank you so very much for your help.

This is not anything I have done before. I am an Alberta Outdoorsman and I have participated here for several years. In that time I have witnessed the people of this community rally for those in need and I can only hope that it will happen again. I am doing my best to help a good man and his family in yet another low point in their lives. They are great people, the kind I have come to know here in Alberta and on this forum. They are the people that give to others because others need it more than they do. Now, they are running out of options and time.

I have given what I can to them financially in a time when I have very little to give after having a stroke in March and continuing to recover on long term disability. The best I can do for them now is to help spread their story and hope that there are others inspired to help them also. They are asking for help and to know David Blanchfield, that has not come easily.

Thank you for your time and effort.

https://www.gofundme.com/the-blanchf...57decaba294fc7
Old 12-19-2017, 05:23 PM

Default Thank you

Thank you to all!! The Blanchfield’s have been fortunate enough to have a donor come forward with the rest of the funds needed for David’s treatment. Thank you all so very much for your efforts and donations to help this family. You have changed the course of their lives in only a few days time.
Old 12-19-2017, 05:35 PM

Dave is a good dude and they've been through a lot. I'm really glad to hear they raised enough to help him get his treatment.
Thanks for posting this
Old 12-19-2017, 05:47 PM
Banned

Pm sent.