Banned

Bill Gates
Elvis Presley
Audie Murphy
Old 12-16-2017, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
They didn't pull it off... Major General Smedley D. Butler, another intriguing historical figure claims to be the one that put a stop to it. His speech surrounding the coup is on youtube.

It explains a very small portion of what went on in the USA. In the 20's and 30's in America, there were nazi bund camps, training camps as it were set up in the USA. Someone had to pay for it - research who it was. Lots of rich families and corporations involved, big names that we know today. Research who owned the companies that used Jews as slaves in the concentration camps.

Werner Von Braun and his cronies, yep, another nazi responsible for the deaths of some 20,000+ jews for building the V2 rockets in slave camps. It wasn't until Braun's death in '77 that the US released the fact that they brought nazi's over to the US.

Want more intriguing historical figures? Fritz Thyssen. His ties to the Union Banking Corporation in the USA - and Prescott Bush.

How about Henry Ford and all of the engines that he supplied to Nazi war machines.

How about the Rothschild dynasty and how they have had their hands in financing both sides of every major conflict dating back to the french revolution.
Old 12-16-2017, 04:05 PM
Banned

And yet no mention of "Justin Truedope". I guess that I should start a thread of whom you'd like to see tarred and feathered.
Old 12-16-2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconWilly View Post
How about Henry Ford and all of the engines that he supplied to Nazi war machines.
Tell me more. Did he actually supply them or did Ford-Werke after it was separated from Ford? Or maybe even some engines in 1933, seven years before the war started? I have a very difficult time believing he supplied Nazi Germany with anything after they declared war on the US.
Old 12-16-2017, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
Tell me more. Did he actually supply them or did Ford-Werke after it was separated from Ford? Or maybe even some engines in 1933, seven years before the war started? I have a very difficult time believing he supplied Nazi Germany with anything after they declared war on the US.
Ever wonder why the US didn't enter the war until 1942? We all know the claims. How did Hitler bring Germany out of the ashes of WW1, bring her back to a superpower and start another war 20 years later? I know what we were told, but Hitler didn't have any money. It took alot of investment, and it didn't come out of Germany.

Ford and GM supplied both sides of the war. Henry Ford actually got a medal from Hitler. Ford-Werke was owned by Henry Ford - and he indeed used slave Jewish labor to build vehicles and supply the Nazi regime. This isn't a big secret anymore, even family guy torments Ford - remember the Jew flattening machine episode? And many others like it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJVAkXtG8M8

Ever hear the term "War is Business"? That's not a new term, that was WW2.The list of Western corporations that supplied Hitler was long. Fascism was big in Canada as well in the 20's and 30's.
Old 12-16-2017, 07:13 PM

For some reason i'm really intrigued with Kate Upton.
Old 12-16-2017, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
And yet no mention of "Justin Truedope". I guess that I should start a thread of whom you'd like to see tarred and feathered.
I already have a 4 year old to talk with, don't want to dumb it down more
Old 12-16-2017, 07:35 PM

Just a few but others have mentioned some that I would have added to my list also, I would not consider some as roll models but how they became what they were and or are.

Bruce lee
Carlos Hathcock
Jim Morrison
Hitler
Mark Levin
Johny Cash
Ronald Regan
Warren Buffett
George Soros
Regardless of the overwhelming odds or obstacles in your path,
you always have an opportunity to overcome.
It is your attitude that will determine the outcome.
Old 12-16-2017, 09:07 PM

CS Lewis

Jim Elliot
Old 12-16-2017, 09:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
CS Lewis
One of the greatest, without a doubt.

His foresight, into what we are living now, and to what we can expect soon, is uncanny. He is a must read.
Old 12-18-2017, 04:02 PM

Default My List

Let me begin by saying 3 people is too few as there are so many historical greats.

1) Martin Luther

I think this man made the modern world possible. He broke the chains of the Dark Age Roman Catholic church and in my mind was responsible for the paradigm shift that made the Renessaince possible. He also took the control of man's relationship with his creator out of the hands of the church and put it in the control of each individual. Ohh ya and in his spare time translated the bible into the language of the common person.

2) Leonardo Davinci

The true uber manch. Guys was a genius in so many fields that its hard to include them all in a few sentences.

3) Nick Telsa
I am convinced that he discovered free energy and the powers that be have kept it out of the hands of the people.
Old 12-18-2017, 04:18 PM

Justin Trudeau.

If you're not fascinated with him, you should be. He is changing the way you, and the rest of Canadians, will live their lives for the next 10 years or more.
Old 12-18-2017, 05:59 PM

Unhappy

Old 12-18-2017, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fisherman Guy View Post
Justin Trudeau.

If you're not fascinated with him, you should be. He is changing the way you, and the rest of Canadians, will live their lives for the next 10 years or more.
It is not him, but his controllers. If you think he is calling the shots, you are mistaken.

Justin Trudeau is not fascinating, he is merely a product of circumstances.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:33 PM
Banned

Trump
Your mom
Jeebus
Satan
Hue Hefner
Anyone with double D’s
Old 12-18-2017, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger1 View Post
Sir William Stephenson ( the book: A Man Called Intrepid ). A fascinating Canadian businessman who worked as a spy for Churchill and the king, and definitely had an impact on WW2. Brilliant. I think I’ll have to take the book down and read it again now.
Beat me to it.
Old 12-19-2017, 08:45 AM

Jody Mitic.

He wrote a book; Unflinching: The making of a Canadian Sniper. Really good read about how he came to be and what his plans are down the road.
Old 12-19-2017, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
It is not him, but his controllers. If you think he is calling the shots, you are mistaken.

Justin Trudeau is not fascinating, he is merely a product of circumstances.
Yup. Anyone who thinks a stuttering part-time teacher had the chops for the PM's position is deluded, he was brought in because people will vote for a pretty-boy with a national family history. When you can't see the marionette strings, its because there's a hand up his backside controlling his mouth movements.
Old 12-19-2017, 11:42 AM
Banned

Default Ancient history

Genghis Khan
Old 12-19-2017, 02:04 PM

edited.
Old 12-19-2017, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
Ever wonder why the US didn't enter the war until 1942? We all know the claims. How did Hitler bring Germany out of the ashes of WW1, bring her back to a superpower and start another war 20 years later? I know what we were told, but Hitler didn't have any money. It took alot of investment, and it didn't come out of Germany.

Ford and GM supplied both sides of the war. Henry Ford actually got a medal from Hitler. Ford-Werke was owned by Henry Ford - and he indeed used slave Jewish labor to build vehicles and supply the Nazi regime. This isn't a big secret anymore, even family guy torments Ford - remember the Jew flattening machine episode? And many others like it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJVAkXtG8M8

Ever hear the term "War is Business"? That's not a new term, that was WW2.The list of Western corporations that supplied Hitler was long. Fascism was big in Canada as well in the 20's and 30's.
The U.S. declared war Dec 7 1941. Roosevelt wanted to get in when Great Britain and France declared war on Germany . The war would have been over much sooner but for the isolationist movement and their poster boy Charles Lindbergh. Hitler had plenty of mney, he stole it from the Jews before enslaving and murdering them.
Old 12-19-2017, 02:39 PM

1) Nikola Tesla
2) Albert Einstein
3) Stephen Hawking
Old 12-19-2017, 02:50 PM

Huntinstuff
Old 12-19-2017, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyguy 0-0-7 View Post
Elmer Keith
Jack O'Connor
LT.Col.George Armstrong Custer (What were you thinking)?
I've always been intrigued by Custer. To you, what stands out as a "what were you thinking" mistake he made?

After a lot of reading about the Battle of Little Bighorn everything that Custer did was rational to someone in his shoes.

He was facing an enemy that, never once, had stood and fought against a full strength Calvary column. He figured, based on years of experience, that the Indians would run. Of course one may say if he used his scouts more effectively he would have soon found out that what was waiting for him was unlike any Indian force the US had ever faced. However, he knew the Indians would likely spot his scouts, and as I said before he thought they would run. He figured it was imperative he seek them out and destroy the combined force before they had a chance to run. This was a rational thought based on previous US experience. This is why he didn't deploy his scouts and wait for Intel, this is why he engaged despite having fatigued troops, this is why he divided his forces.

There were many things Custer could have done to change the fate of him and his men, but the decisions he made that led to his death weren't necessarily poor ones given his knowledge and experiences previous the the battle. He was an experienced and effective commander with lots of prior combat experience. I think history has been too hard on him in the last several decades. Regardless, it is a very interesting bit of history.
Old 12-19-2017, 10:39 PM

I forgot to mention Thomas Sowell. Google him, and check out his website and his posts on other sites.

I know, he's not "famous" but if anyone wants a "black" US president, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat, without a second thought, if I was an American.
Old 12-20-2017, 06:54 AM
Banned

Carl Sagan.

His soliloquy of the "Pale Blue Dot" is as insightful as anything I've heard. It speaks to all of us, no matter what religion, race or politics.

https://youtu.be/wupToqz1e2g