Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 12-19-2017, 05:11 PM

Location: 3rd rock from the sun, formerly from 4th rock from the sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTHEMI View Post
So I checked my account today. I am being shipped yet another MH9. Called once again and talked to a supervisor, finally have things straighter out hopefully. They are crediting my card for the original purchase, I bought the Big Buddy at regular price and they will credit my card for the difference between that price and the sale price of the original deal. Send two of the MH9’s back and keep the third one at no charge. Didn’t have to fight very hard to get that deal from the supervisor at all. Hopefully everyone else is able to get things sorted out properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CHeck the three mh9 and keep the best one, one of mine had a warped base so it went back
Old 12-19-2017, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudbug View Post
CHeck the three mh9 and keep the best one, one of mine had a warped base so it went back

Good call. I will do just that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2017, 09:38 PM

I was told the MH18 was on the way, absolutely guaranteed, no issues. I got a mh9. Called Amazon.They gave me $15 credit on visa and said the right one was on the way. They sent another mh9. This one showed up beat to hell, saw the delivery driver take it into the post office as is. Called Amazon and they credit me $78 and said the MH18 was on the way. Waited a week, nothing indicating anything being shipped. Called Amazon, they gave me another $86 credit, said to keep 1 and return one.
I bought another bunch of stuff, had to return 1; broken, 1 manufactured wrong, 1 completely wrong item. They covered all the shipping and sent the right stuff in time for Christmas. Mostly

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 12-23-2017, 07:45 AM

After being sent 2 MH9's they gave me a refund and only had to send one back, keep the other one. I'm good with that, the Big Buddy probably would be too much heater for Ice fishing anyway. The buddy heater pumps out the heat!
Old 12-25-2017, 08:41 AM

My story goes like this. Sent the mh9 originally, was told to return it and sent a replacement. Also a mh9, So I called, and mentioned I had not yet sent the original back but now had two incorrect items. I was told to keep both and they would refund the original purchase price. But they never issued the refund. So I complained and told them I wanted the correct heater at that price, not a refund, and they said ok. They never sent it out tho. As of yesterday's complaint and rant, I have a refund issued,
For the original amount,we will see, and I purchased the 18 for 145, and I have a confirmation they will refund the difference of the new price to the old price once it ships. It is sitting in my account orders as preparing to ship....they also attached a 5 dollar gift for my inconvenience. So if it goes as planned, I will get two mh9 heaters, and one mh18 for the original deal amount.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Old 12-25-2017, 10:01 AM

Also on sale at Canadian tire for $89 right now(12/25/17)

Pin
Old 12-25-2017, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintailslammer View Post
Also on sale at Canadian tire for $89 right now(12/25/17)

Pin
Can you copy the link? It shows as $189.99 for me

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 12-25-2017, 11:33 AM

In my ct flyer the mh9 (9000 btu) was listed at 89.99 for 3 days, Friday22 to Sunday 24. Sale ended yesterday
Old 12-25-2017, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texican View Post
In my ct flyer the mh9 (9000 btu) was listed at 89.99 for 3 days, Friday22 to Sunday 24. Sale ended yesterday
This was the one I was referring too

Pin