Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-15-2018, 04:25 PM

I'm the minority here, I quite like it. I like the new design language at Chevrolet. Give 'em credit, it doesn't look like anything else on the road today, where Titans look like Fords, Rams look like Tundras. Not sure of the lines on the flanks. They seem to clash a bit, but I'll reserve judgement until I see one in real life.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:15 PM

I'll save judgement for when I see them in person.

Also with so many different trim levels coming out, I'm sure there will be a flavour for everyone.
Old 09-16-2018, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddeerguy2015 View Post
I'll save judgement for when I see them in person.

Also with so many different trim levels coming out, I'm sure there will be a flavour for everyone.
Agreed. Tough to judge from pictures alone but put me down for a vote for liking the new exterior look also. The GMC looks really sharp and would be my initial pick of the 2 but I’m a bit bias towards the general’s pick-ups. The new interior on the GM’s are a disappointment for me however, minor tweaks from the current models. Quite functional but not that exciting.

Dodge got their interior right, looks awesome the exterior however (seen a few around town) has certainly lost its previous demeaning look (looks very car like) and well it’s still a dodge underneath so that still sucks.
Old 09-16-2018, 07:18 PM

Default 2019 Silverado-Re Design

Don’t put to much emphasis on these pics. I hated the wide body hellcat, thought they looked terrible. Seen one at the dodge dealership and it’s not as bad as I initially thought. FCA still could have done a better job but it’s not as bad as the pictures portrayed. I think a Hellcat Redeye widebody might be in my future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk