Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy View Post
Yes by all means please do.

So you'll accept whatever comes out in court or only if it happens to support your "facts"?
I gave a few examples above as to how the initial media narrative was exactly the opposite of what the facts later showed.
So I'll wait till the facts come out in court before I start accusing people of something that could be totally untrue
You like a lot of people posting on this site don't know for sure what the facts are and are just repeating media talking points .
Keep your blind fold on and carry on.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentsmith View Post
And when those facts don't support your beliefs, you'll say they're lies.

Here's the thing with the conspiracy theories on this: if the Feds really wanted to execute the occupiers, explain why Finicum was the only one killed, while all others, including the ringleader Ammon Bundy, were taken alive and peacefully. Show your work.
Read post #181
Old 02-01-2016, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
I gave a few examples above as to how the initial media narrative was exactly the opposite of what the facts later showed.
So I'll wait till the facts come out in court before I start accusing people of something that could be totally untrue
You like a lot of people posting on this site don't know for sure what the facts are and are just repeating media talking points .
Keep your blind fold on and carry on.
I'm sorry I missed them. As far as I can tell the initial reports I saw seem to be pretty much in line with what happened.

The only facts I know for sure ... that group broke laws. Finicums statement on TV. He's dead.
The rest is from the news and other media........ just like you.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy View Post
I'm sorry I missed them. As far as I can tell the initial reports I saw seem to be pretty much in line with what happened.

The only facts I know for sure ... that group broke laws. Finicums statement on TV. He's dead.
The rest is from the news and other media........ just like you.
Only difference is that I'm not accusing anybody of breaking the law.
Unlike yourself and a few others.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Lol well alright then. Maybe they'll use that as they're defence in court.
Old 02-01-2016, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
I've previously posted the exact law they were breaking.
Old 02-01-2016, 04:08 PM

LaVoy was right handed. He carried a revolver on his right hip. He did not carry a 9mm pistol. LaVoy was not reaching for a gun in his left pocket. He was shot and was reacting to the injury. LaVoy's revolver was found back at the refuge after everything went down. The FBI are lying about finding a 9mm pistol on his body. If LaVoy was going to be carrying, we would have had his trusty revolver on his hip. That is what he was comfortable with; it is what he trained with. He left at the refuge that day; I'm not sure why he left it there, but he did. Why would he leave his trusted firearm at the refuge and put a 9mm in his left pocket? It doesn't make sense. The FBI is fabricating details so that they look like the good guys. The reality is that they shot him in cold blood, unarmed, with his hands in the air.
Coyote fur - plentiful, renewable, biodegradable, organic, natural, gluten-free, sustainable, free of pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics and steroids, does not need pipelines for transport, supports first Nation trappers, produced in Canada, keeps you warm and looks great.
Down-side: may contain lead.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:03 PM

And if they had bean-bags to shoot at the car they could have beaned the guy instead. They didn't want him talking so they killed him. Americans like a folk hero it's in the DNA of any nation born of revolution, bammy's boys wanted him gone. Louis Riel was hanged here for similar crimes (Plus he murdered a guy) and today he is no longer regarded as a traitor but to many people a folk hero.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:05 PM
Banned

It is apparent that AO would be a good recruitment area should militias ever be formed in Canada.

Wow.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
It is apparent that AO would be a good recruitment area should militias ever be formed in Canada.

Wow.
Where have you been?
Old 02-01-2016, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by winged1 View Post
Where have you been?
I keep getting reminded.
Old 02-01-2016, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustDee View Post
LaVoy was right handed. He carried a revolver on his right hip. He did not carry a 9mm pistol. LaVoy was not reaching for a gun in his left pocket. He was shot and was reacting to the injury. LaVoy's revolver was found back at the refuge after everything went down. The FBI are lying about finding a 9mm pistol on his body. If LaVoy was going to be carrying, we would have had his trusty revolver on his hip. That is what he was comfortable with; it is what he trained with. He left at the refuge that day; I'm not sure why he left it there, but he did. Why would he leave his trusted firearm at the refuge and put a 9mm in his left pocket? It doesn't make sense. The FBI is fabricating details so that they look like the good guys. The reality is that they shot him in cold blood, unarmed, with his hands in the air.
From the start he was stumbling towards the officers, hands in air or not...

Don't want to get shot? Lay down and spread your arms... Black or white it will work...
Old 02-01-2016, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertadeer View Post

Don't want to get shot? Lay down and spread your arms... Black or white it will work...
Pretty tough to argue with this.
Old 02-01-2016, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
I've previously posted the exact law they were breaking.
Have then been convicted yet ?
Old 02-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Banned

Quote:

Like in Texas when the man got down on his knees with his hands in the air and they shot him anyway?
Old 02-01-2016, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Have then been convicted yet ?
....... no need they shot them
Old 02-01-2016, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerguy View Post
Like in Texas when the man got down on his knees with his hands in the air and they shot him anyway?
Yeah you're right. Flop around and try to grab a gun way smarter move...
Old 02-01-2016, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerguy View Post
Did he lay down?
Old 02-01-2016, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Did he lay down?
The police told him to get down on the ground, so he did, then they shot him anyways.

Reminds me of Detroit not that long ago, police are filming an episode of the first 48, raid a house and shoot a 9 year old girl in the head as she is sleeping on the couch, they raided the wrong house, cop was cleared of any wrong doing.

Not at bad tho as when they gunned down my buddy Randy's 14 year old boy as he ran up a hill crying for his daddy. I bet avb3 and crew got their jollies then too.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:27 PM

Kinda frightening reading this thread. One one hand...are there great trolls? On the other hand they are serious? In the end it points to trouble.

Going through life feeling that the government is out to get you. Government looking to shoot people for no good reason. Plotting to take away freedom can only lead to darkness. Blowing up the trade centre. Committing mass murder. To think a system can be corrupted with the millions of government staffers / people with skin in the game is stretching fact into fiction and probability into improbability and truth into fiction. Police at all levels corrupted or in on it. It feeds a dangerous passion that gets certain personality types worked up. Starts a feedback loop of creating evil they start off saying they are against.

It is almost like the more unlikely the story the more people believe it. Certain bloggers prey on the gullible and paranoid to invent stories and sell ad time.

People don't have wars to fret over...no common threat so human nature seems to need a protagonist. So...it seems the protagonist is the government for some.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 02-01-2016, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Kinda frightening reading this thread. One one hand...are there great trolls? On the other hand they are serious? In the end it points to trouble.

Going through life feeling that the government is out to get you. Government looking to shoot people for no good reason. Plotting to take away freedom can only lead to darkness. Blowing up the trade centre. Committing mass murder. To think a system can be corrupted with the millions of government staffers / people with skin in the game is stretching fact into fiction and probability into improbability and truth into fiction. Police at all levels corrupted or in on it. It feeds a dangerous passion that gets certain personality types worked up. Starts a feedback loop of creating evil they start off saying they are against.

It is almost like the more unlikely the story the more people believe it. Certain bloggers prey on the gullible and paranoid to invent stories and sell ad time.

People don't have wars to fret over...no common threat so human nature seems to need a protagonist. So...it seems the protagonist is the government for some.
You should look in the mirror some time.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:41 PM

Regardless of the facts surrounding Finicums demise, you can be sure that as the number of Americans that carry arms increase, a proportional increase in deaths will occur as police are confronted with who's who during interventions.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post

You may have a point there Sigmund and to be clear l don't agree with their cause. But when a government targets and kills the leader of a minor protest movement it is natural for people to question the motive.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:49 PM

Op requested
Closed Thread