Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Buy and Sell > Firearms & Ammo For Sale

Notices

Old 05-05-2024, 11:20 PM

Default Winchester 94 Deluxe case Hardened Rifle 38/55

Reluctantly selling my gorgeous Winchester model 94 deluxe lever action with case hardened receiver in 38/55. I have made a couple of upgrades to the factory model by adding a Skinner peep sight that was case hardened to match the rifle along with a Williams red bead foresight which has enhanced accuracy greatly as the 100 yds test load images show. It didn't take long to find the load and then I loaded up a bunch in both 245 gr and 180gr cast bullets. The rifle has had around 73 rounds through in total from just developing a load for it, but you wouldn't know it was fired looking at it. I have plenty of unfired brass for the rifle and some loaded ammunition for a local sale / pick up.

This rifle not only looks incredible with its gorgeous walnut stock, but it accurate using iron sights and is a pleasure to shoot and own. Sadly i'm at that phase of downsizing my collection. If you must have a lever action then why not make it special and remember life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun. The rifle is in showroom condition and only been to the range. $2395 and sorry no trades as I am downsizing my collection.

Serious buyers PM me with phone or e mail for images

thanks for looking
Mark