Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 07-19-2012, 07:57 AM

I was told a couple of years ago by the lady behind the draw inquiry number that all the information you enter when you apply is physically transfered by a human being from that system to the system that determines who draws a tag. And I know of at least two cases of mistakes where they were not drawn and should have been, called in and got tags.

-Billy Molls
Old 07-19-2012, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck View Post
I was told a couple of years ago by the lady behind the draw inquiry number that all the information you enter when you apply is physically transfered by a human being from that system to the system that determines who draws a tag. And I know of at least two cases of mistakes where they were not drawn and should have been, called in and got tags.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
So how many guy's are going to step and say they've got drawn for a moose tag in back to back years? With any system you may have errors from time to time. Crownb we had a similar incident in our hunting party. The one fellow drew a tag for Camp WR in 07 and another in 441 in 08. I made F&W aware of it after we filled our tag. Our group has a 100 years or better of experience working with the draw system combined and know very well how it works. You don't have to prove FA to the Cliff Claven's of the message board.
Thanks guys we all know it happens, there is no system any whwere that is perfect, or maybe it is because we just dont care about our sport or cant READ as some keep saying. You are right I dont have to prove nothing, I wish I had been on the forum at that time but I wasnt. I know what happened to us and in the end that is all that matters,maybe the better question for the people who doubt me is, Prove that the system works 100 percent all the time?