Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 12-10-2014, 07:08 PM

Default Sold My Bow...Shopping Begins

Well I sold my Bear Truth 2 this week, along with a bunch of accessories. No real concrete reason, just had the itch and figured it was time. Still had some value on it at this point rather than waiting a few more years and get almost nothing. Bitter sweet to sell a bow thats been good to you and consistently put meat in the freezer.

Now on the hunt for 2013 Elite Hunter or a 2014 Energy 32.

Any good suggestions for local Elite dealers in Alberta (?). Did a search but really only came up with 2-3 dealers in the northern 1/2 of the province.

As for online shopping...I've never hunted for a bow or accessories online. Always tried to support the local folks wherever I happen to be living at purchase time.

Any good suggestions for reputable places to buy online ?
Old 12-10-2014, 07:16 PM

Accurate Archery carries Elite and there shipment should be in shortly; I was talking to Lawrence today. They also carry Hoyt, Prime and Mathews so you can shoot the Elite against a couple of other excellent bows. I say a "couple" because I no longer consider Mathews to be in the "excellent bow" class. See the above ad for contact info.

Good luck and have fun. it make me wish I was in the market for a new one.
Old 12-10-2014, 08:21 PM

theres always archerytalk for a lightly used bow at a discount if you know what you want

that being said accurate archery is pretty awesome to deal with and would definitely be worth the drive from cold lake