Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Lights Out Snaring

Old 02-05-2021, 03:21 PM
AO Sponsor

Default Coyote snare with keflock

https://youtu.be/4dPc-Leae-w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-06-2021, 07:14 PM
AO Sponsor

I know it’s seems like I’m going backwards with locks. I am very confident in the 3/32 locks I modify as they have no slip on the cable. They bite had enough between the strands of cable that it will actually start to open them up. That tells me they are holding and working. I was getting conflicting results with Customers and how the locks where working on the smaller cables. I tried different slide locks some needed holes opened up fir breakaways others just didn’t preform the way I wanted. Locks are wide making them more like snowshoes on the arteries not closing them up. This lock in combination with either one of our springs make this a extremely deadly snare. The larger spring kills a bit faster but both do the job. I’m not just trying to push our products here I’m trying to make snares that out preform others on the market. And proud to be helping the trapping community with it. If your interested in talking about this system or have questions you can contact me through our website or pm here.

Thanks
Corey.