Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-22-2007, 11:42 PM
Mackaylake

Default Re: DET to win

DOUSED!!!!!!!!!!!

The wings have just cleared their throat!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2007, 11:43 PM
perchfisher90

Default :D

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

TAKE THAT BAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH:r ollin :rollin

I KNEW they couldn't match what we did last year

What a pitiful performance by the flames, infront of their home crowd aswell...they deserved to lose. Props to Kipper tho...he sure is good:eek
Old 04-22-2007, 11:48 PM
Craftyhunter

Default Re: :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHA
Old 04-22-2007, 11:49 PM
perchfisher90

hey crafty...you came online quick
Old 04-22-2007, 11:51 PM
bigbore

Good job Calgary, you really did deserve the win, you guys played hard, put up a good fight, and.... and... wait, whats that???? you LOST??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH NOOBS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Old 04-22-2007, 11:52 PM
kanonfodder

Well they could have pulled off the upset tonite but c'mon 15 shots in 3 periods, 4 in the first OT ain't gonna get it done, secretly I wished you had of won but....... ...who am I kidding ABC Baby. But really it's gonna be a very interesting summer for our respective clubs as I can see some major overhauls in both cities. So Jamie who we cheering for now? I had SJ as my darkhorse so I will keep riding that one and most likely between Sens and Bufin da east........you guys made the dance, had some fun and now we golf.......

and fish
Old 04-22-2007, 11:52 PM
perchfisher90

I'm cheering for buffalo as I have been since the start! GO BUFFALO!

Oh yeah, incase I forgot to laugh at the chokefest by the shames...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 04-23-2007, 12:04 AM
let r rip

Default From Mikka

Thanks for showin' up fella's

NICE EFFORT!!!

Mikka to the OILERS = CUP
Old 04-23-2007, 12:13 AM
kanonfodder

Default Re: Phlegms

I am gonna take the high road ( for once ) and just make a quick weather prediction for Calgary tomorrow......

Increasing bitterness with a 66% chance it was the refs fault, followed by periodic bitchn and whining.Tuesdays outlook much of the same. :evil
Old 04-23-2007, 12:16 AM
perchfisher90

Default Re: From Mikka

No kidding! After that I wouldn't be surprised if he wants out. Way to calgary, look at what uv done..lmao
Old 04-23-2007, 12:20 AM
Mackaylake

Wings 260 shots
Phlegms 140 shots
Total shots in 19 periods.

This would mean that the Phlegms are a terrible team with a good goalie.

That would also mean that overall the Phlegms SUCK
Old 04-23-2007, 12:52 AM
Jamie Hunt

You know guys. This overly doesn’t bother me to much. We had some fun, Flames made a extra 4,000,000 or so. Changes need to be made next year and I am sure they will happen.
But to have all you guys jump on here and try and push it in our faces... Come on
Last year I know for a fact way more people from the Calgary side gave out some supporting kudos after you lost than those that didn’t. I know Sheep was good about it(Who was strangely absent this year), I know I was good about it and I know the vast majority was good about it.
But whatever makes you feel good about yourself. Fact is we made it farther than you did this year. We kind of sucked and you really sucked. Teams are based on a year by year thing. Not what you did last year or the year before the shutout or what you did last century.
Next year is just a few months away. Perhaps a better year for both is coming up
This team took the best team in the NHL to double overtime in game 6.No needs to hang their head. Just needed to learn how to win on the road.
Anyhow Flame away (Pun intended). That’s if it makes you feel better about your Oiler's
Good luck next year boys.

Captain Calgary
Old 04-23-2007, 12:55 AM
Jamie Hunt

Oh and Perchy.
Would you take Kipper in a straight up trade for Roly if the $$$ didnt matter?

Jamie
Old 04-23-2007, 12:56 AM
BloodHound70

FORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Way to show up for game 6!!! Shouldn't have expected much more from the phlem-wads:lol :lol :lol :lol We may have the 8am tee time, but you have the 8:05:lol :lol :lol :lol

All is right with the world tonight!!!!!

GO SENS
GO CANUCKLEHEADS

BH
Old 04-23-2007, 12:57 AM
Baulde

Default Some greaser fans need a life

Flames = Playoffs

What is better then wining a game in the special Olympics ?
Not being a greaser to begin with!!!

Q: How do you get a oilers fan to commit suicide?

A: Put a knife in his hand and ask him "Who’s Special?"

... Someone made it further...........
Old 04-23-2007, 01:07 AM
perchfisher90

Default Re: Some greaser fans need a life

lol Jamie...to be honest, if money didn't matter...yes I would. But the ONLY reason why is because Kipper is younger. I have been very impressed with Roli..and i'm glad we have a goaltender like him.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:52 AM
kanonfodder

Default Re: Some Phlegms fans

Aww come on now boys you certainly didn't go easy on us last year thru the playoffs or during this season, so lighten up and don't be bitter. Be bitter over the fact that Ned Flanders is still your coach and you won't make it to the Grey Cup this year...lol...all in good fun boys so lets stay civil.....yea gettn salt rubbed in your wounds is bad but not as bad as the 7 million dollar man played.....I kid I kid.....:rollin

Go Sharks
Old 04-23-2007, 08:40 AM
Rackmastr

You Oilers fans are kinda stupid.....

Bragging on a team from what they did in the past sure seems weak to me.....

I might as well be trash talking the Flames and talkin about how great my 67 Leafs were.....

Give it a rest....some of you goofballs actually sound like you beleive what you're saying........

Flames didnt make it....big deal. They obviously didnt play hard enough against a team that knows how to really come out and hammer. The Wings were taken a bit lightly, and they paid for that....
Old 04-23-2007, 08:49 AM
Rackmastr

BTW,

I dont mean ALL Oilers fans are stupid....just the ones that dont seem to understand the concept of 'sport'....

Sports are about right now, and doing it right now. Its not about how good a team used to be, or how good a team could be....its about what a team is doing and does....period.

The Oilers decided to stop playin hockey in February.....the effort and skill just cant be compared between the two clubs this year....and this is not coming from a Flames fan....
Old 04-23-2007, 10:26 AM
bearballs

Flames got what they deserved their ass kicked. Out shot and out played in every game, kipper can only do so much. Both teams sucked this year, If you think differently then your thinking form your heart and not your head.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:12 PM
perchfisher90

RACKMASTER???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

The oilers mabey never had skill this year, but common..they put the effort in till the last minute of the last game. Anyone who watches actual hockey realizes this..wether they are oiler fans or not. All our young guys really stepped it up, and thats why we will be good next year. Sure a few guys were under achieving, but it happens...knock knock..IGINLA this year.

And as for whatever you said about oiler fans, give your head a shake man, lol...you guys did the EXACT same earlier on this year. You can compare the teams all you want...but on paper, the oilers are better than the flames in pretty much every single category. GO BUFFALO!
Old 04-23-2007, 12:20 PM
kanonfodder

Unfortunatley the games are played on the ice not on paper there Perchy. Both teams fell wayyyy short of expectations and their fans are bummed as evidenced by the banter here.......all will be fine. Rack as you appear to be a Leafs fan I am forced to ignore any comments you make as contridictory to the actions of your fellow fans, hell they still hate Gretzky and Kerry Fraser with a passion. SO our little north south thing is mild...........have a nice off season PHLEGMS ....see you in September
Old 04-23-2007, 12:22 PM
Jamie Hunt

Perch. Rack is not a flames fan.
Re-read his post.
And dispite how bad Calgary was this year. Edmonton was not better on paper. I dont know what Edmonton team you were watching this year.
Both teams have a heck of a lot of work to do in the off season if they serriously want to run for the cup.
We need
-New coach
-New attitude in the dressing room

How they get this done is up to Sutter

Jamie
Old 04-23-2007, 12:42 PM
Okotokian

some observations from an Oiler fan:
-Flames were better than Oilers this year. Get over it guys. Luckily they weren't a whole lot better.

-Flames finally got the offense everyone was crying for. How'd ya like it? LOL

Bashing each other here is part of the fun of sport, as long as it's said with a smile. I always grin when I say "The Flames suck the big one!" And no, you aren't stupid if you like the Flames, just misguided LOL

This summer will be fun for fans of both. BOTH have a ton to do to get better. I do think the Oilers have more cap room and ability to do so, especially as there is no one player that is absolutely a keeper. Iginla and Kipper will restrict what sutter can do. Anyway, hope, even deluded hope, springs eternal.
Old 04-23-2007, 01:16 PM
phlegms

Default phlegms

Just wondering if anyone noticed how high the decible meter got to at about 4:23 of the second overtime LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
GOLF PHLEGMS GOLF
GOLF PHLEGMS GOLF
GOLF PHLEGMS GOLF
GOLF PHLEGMS GOLF
Old 04-23-2007, 03:05 PM
flames and oilers LO

Default flames and oilers LOL

This post makes me laugh. Both teams made a unexpected run in the last few yrs but the talents not there on either team. Flames have stars in Iginla and kipper but outside of that the just no name players. Oiler have up and comers but thats about it. They brag up flames defence but they are very average in the new nhl. Flames were the worst clutch grab team when they made it to the finals but leagues different NOW. GO CANUCKS GO
Old 04-23-2007, 03:36 PM
kanonfodder

Default Re: flames and oilers LOL

I am sorry the :evil made me do this

Old 04-23-2007, 04:14 PM
Davey Crocket

Default Re: flames and oilers LOL

8o .....:eek .....:lol .....:rollin ... .....
Old 04-23-2007, 04:19 PM
kanonfodder

You know if it's too hard on you Jamie, Baulde an uh the third one in your unholy trio I can take my banner down if it is causing you distress........
Old 04-23-2007, 06:24 PM
BrownBear416

Default Flames.

Flames did not deserve to win and thats how it turned out...Playoff's sure suck when your team is out.

Lots of oiler fans now....i wonder where they were when there Coilers were in the biggest skid in nhl history and it was only Perch,Crafty and kanon here to defend there honor.

Perch you think the Iggy under achieved this year???????????? 94 points(two off a career high) and he missed a month of the season due to injury.:x :x

Well at least the the Rivalry is put on hold for a few month's and we can concentrate on hunting.