Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-22-2013, 09:55 AM

Default Sharia law in Britain

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lications.html

I'm near speechless after reading this article. Who knew the Brits were such pushovers!
Old 11-22-2013, 10:26 AM

Yeah, in 10 years Britain and half of other european countries, and, with the way "tolerant" Canada is going we (you) all will be looking back and thinking "Damn, why didn't we do what Russia was doing" all while walking by mosques and quietly brewing moonshine at friend's cousin's cabin far in the woods.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:34 AM
Banned

Wow. Didn't see that coming. Don't worry though...it will never happen in Canada. (sarc off)

Cue BeeGuy to make some imagined snarky comment about white guys hating brown guys. (even though the guy putting up the sign is a redheaded paleface)
Old 11-22-2013, 10:34 AM

NFG!!!
They are going to have to clamp down on this right away! If the Muslim extremists are allowed to continue with this behavior they will surely succeed with their plan to take over Britain. If we aren't careful it will happen here too! If the Muslims want "Their laws" and way of life, then move back to where they came from!!!*
The countries leaders should take a lesson from Putin, he has put his foot down when it comes to this crap!

Thanks for posting this!*
Every one of us should circulate this information! So it is not to happen to us.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdone View Post
NFG!!!
They are going to have to clamp down on this right away! If the Muslim extremists are allowed to continue with this behavior they will surely succeed with their plan to take over Britain. If we aren't careful it will happen here too! If the Muslims want "Their laws" and way of life, then move back to where they came from!!!*
The countries leaders should take a lesson from Putin, he has put his foot down when it comes to this crap!

Thanks for posting this!*
Every one of us should circulate this information! So it is not to happen to us.
Don't worry. It's going to happen eventually. A simple numbers game. (read Mark Steyn's "America Alone". You can take solace in the fact that these guys make conservatives seem like a bunch of pinko dope smoking hippies. The liberals that go out of their way to preach tolerance of intolerance will be the first to be chased down.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:40 AM

The Atheists and that other religion that controls the media need to realize that when you attack Christianity it will only be replaced with Islam, Facism or something worse.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak77 View Post
Yeah, in 10 years Britain and half of other european countries, and, with the way "tolerant" Canada is going we (you) all will be looking back and thinking "Damn, why didn't we do what Russia was doing" all while walking by mosques and quietly brewing moonshine at friend's cousin's cabin far in the woods.
I will not go about brewing my moonshine quietly!haha. None of us should be quiet about this anymore! We should all be kicking and screaming about this. Send a clear message that this great country we live in will not be changed. (.!)
Ring the church bells! Say MERRY CHRISTMAS! Wear RED poppies! And sing Oh Canada loud and proud!

So sick of this nonsense!
Old 11-22-2013, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdone View Post
Send a clear message that this great country we live in will not be changed. (.!)
So sick of this nonsense!
http://halalporkshop.blogspot.ca/201...to-police.html

You were sayin...?
Old 11-22-2013, 10:51 AM
Banned

If you haven't noticed already, Sharia law is already creeping into Canada, our society is already making adjustments in schools and other public places...
Old 11-22-2013, 10:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingtail View Post
The Atheists and that other religion that controls the media need to realize that when you attack Christianity it will only be replaced with Islam, Facism or something worse.
Really. I would love to read the elaboration on that statement.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
If you haven't noticed already, Sharia law is already creeping into Canada, our society is already making adjustments in schools and other public places...
I don't know about others but I noticed it, loud and clear. That's why I included Canada in the list of doomed countries, along with GB, Netherlands and France, to name a few.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:59 AM

LOL

You guys are such suckers.

This firstly is from 2011.

Secondly this article was proved false. Some loners went around putting up illegal posters without permission. Nothing approved. Nothing changed except a sucker born every minute.

This was also a thread on AOF a few other times.

Cheers

Sun
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 11-22-2013, 11:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
LOL

Secondly this article was proved false. Some loners went around putting up illegal posters without permission. Nothing approved. Nothing changed except a sucker born every minute.

Cheers

Sun
But the threat of sharia is real, no?
Old 11-22-2013, 11:05 AM

Quote:
LOL

Cheers

Sun
X2...beat me to it. Two years old guys. Relax Britain just did a poll the other day that stated 98% of folks want to shut the doors completely.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:06 AM

Damn, why would people do something like that? Pull out old thread on the forum, or some crap from the archive and open the can of worms all over again.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:07 AM

Quote:
But the threat of sharia is real, no?
Sharia is an extremist method of control to prevent independent thinking. There is ZERO place for it in our society.

In many Muslim countries... they seem to demand someone else think for them. A common crowd mentality inscribed in a fundamentalist religious over tone.

A country with control... fairly stable. Take away this control and people don't know how to behave on their own and anarchy takes over until they gravitate to someone they can follow.

I use Libya, Egypt, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq as prime examples of the instability over load freedom brings. Saudi, Yemen, Iran are stable.

Culturally there could be an inate fear of change... far more so than in North America that evolved on steady change. In the middle east... these cultures have remained stagnant politically and religiously for years. Change can be very unsettling.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 11-22-2013, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Sharia is an extremist method of control to prevent independent thinking. There is ZERO place for it in our society.

In many Muslim countries... they seem to demand someone else think for them. A common crowd mentality inscribed in a fundamentalist religious over tone.

A country with control... fairly stable. Take away this control and people don't know how to behave on their own and anarchy takes over until they gravitate to someone they can follow.

I use Libya, Egypt, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq as prime examples of the instability over load freedom brings. Saudi, Yemen, Iran are stable.

Culturally there could be an inate fear of change... far more so than in North America that evolved on steady change. In the middle east... these cultures have remained stagnant politically and religiously for years. Change can be very unsettling.
Not quite what I asked... Do you feel that sharia is a threat to Canada? Do you see it in our daily lives?
Old 11-22-2013, 11:17 AM

Quote:

I use Libya, Egypt, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq as prime examples of the instability over load freedom brings. Saudi, Yemen, Iran are stable
The way I see it, Western civilization, traditionally christian, still have that big skeleton that the slavery was, and now they all scared sh1tless to offend another major part of the population. So governments bend backwards to accommodate to everybody. But you can't really please everyone, makes you a wh0re. I read the quote somewhere a while back, and it is pretty fitting here... "One person's freedom ends where another person's freedom begins".
Old 11-22-2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Not quite what I asked... Do you feel that sharia is a threat to Canada? Do you see it in our daily lives?
I feel that Canadian laws are bigger threat to Canada than Sharia laws.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Don't worry. It's going to happen eventually. A simple numbers game. (read Mark Steyn's "America Alone". You can take solace in the fact that these guys make conservatives seem like a bunch of pinko dope smoking hippies. The liberals that go out of their way to preach tolerance of intolerance will be the first to be chased down.
Well then.....we must start breeding more! Up your game boys! Haha
Old 11-22-2013, 11:27 AM

Quote:
did you not understand

"There is ZERO place for it in our society."

it is not a threat as it is not something we follow. We have our own law. Whether you are freeman on the run or a sharia follower beating your wife... the Canadian Law will prosecute you.

My greater point is that culturally it would never get accepted. Women are 50% of the population and equal under the Canadian law. Sharia has harsh controls over people's thoughts around religion. To get to 50% of Canadian's being Muslim and on top of that all wanting Sharia is like you winning the lottery twice in one week. Even figuring that it happens 200 years from now. The culture of north american freedom will corrupt any sharia following fanatics long before then.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Damn, why would people do something like that? Pull out old thread on the forum, or some crap from the archive and open the can of worms all over again.
At last...someone to hate more than the NDNs..:-) Clever diversionary tactic....idle out of sight. ;-)
Old 11-22-2013, 11:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
did you not understand

"There is ZERO place for it in our society."
What i'm getting at here is that our society is alread making adjustments to accept sharia in this country. We see it in our daily lives.

One good example is the father that couldn't watch his daughter swim in a public pool based on the ideal that muslim women can't be seen uncovered. My friend, that is sharia. There's many examples.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
No doubt eh? Think how mad MadMarty911 must be about now,, he could change his avatar name to ReallyMadMarty911.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
What i'm getting at here is that our society is alread making adjustments to accept sharia in this country. We see it in our daily lives.

One good example is the father that couldn't watch his daughter swim in a public pool based on the ideal that muslim women can't be seen uncovered. My friend, that is sharia. There's many examples.
Only, he's applying it to his own life. Much like you apply the Book of Job to your day to day.

Did the pool shutdown?

Have fathers across Calgary stopped taking their kids to the pool.

Please offer more examples.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:09 PM

Quote:
*headshake* unreal.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gust View Post
Only, he's applying it to his own life. Much like you apply the Book of Job to your day to day.

Did the pool shutdown?

Have fathers across Calgary stopped taking their kids to the pool.

Please offer more examples.

Every time you see a burqa or hijab, that's sharia in practise. Sharia enforces personal modesty.

Ever hear of female circumcision, yes it happens in Canada...
Old 11-22-2013, 12:30 PM

Canada should have be stronger twards the beliefs from the immigrants, specially for mushlims! If they don't wanna change they can stay in midle east or wherever they come from, in my books when you immigrate you respect the country that welcomes you and the traditions, culture, everything! You don't force your culture, keep it for you behind doors, Now if some people live in their dream and don't think that mushlims will establish their culture here it's time to wake up!
Old 11-22-2013, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Every time you see a burqa or hijab, that's sharia in practise. Sharia enforces personal modesty.

Ever hear of female circumcision, yes it happens in Canada...
Can you provide a link to your last statement.

And, so you agree with whatserface in Quebec and her charter of values that we can't exact our faith freely? So what if you see someone wearing a burqa? I saw a really fat guy wearing a pink tank top and army fatigues while fishing at Badger Lake, though, pretty repulsive, not exactly something I'd fear.

We know what Sharia is and who practices it,, I'm asking you for examples where it has affected Canadian Law?
Old 11-22-2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaras View Post
Canada should have be stronger twards the beliefs from the immigrants, specially for mushlims! If they don't wanna change they can stay in midle east or wherever they come from, in my books when you immigrate you respect the country that welcomes you and the traditions, culture, everything! You don't force your culture, keep it for you behind doors, Now if some people live in their dream and don't think that mushlims will establish their culture here it's time to wake up!
The Christians did it in this country, and the Muslims will if they ever outnumber the Christians .... Democracy at work.