Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-22-2013, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gust View Post
Can you provide a link to your last statement.

And, so you agree with whatserface in Quebec and her charter of values that we can't exact our faith freely? So what if you see someone wearing a burqa? I saw a really fat guy wearing a pink tank top and army fatigues while fishing at Badger Lake, though, pretty repulsive, not exactly something I'd fear.

We know what Sharia is and who practices it,, I'm asking you for examples where it has affected Canadian Law?
Gust, get on google and look it up, i'm not going to do the footwork for you.

You mention book of job, "we can't exact our faith freely". I personally don't care about your faith or others faith's - I'm athiest - and I believe in separation of church and state. It's never going to happen mind you.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
Gust, get on google and look it up, i'm not going to do the footwork for you.

You mention book of job, "we can't exact our faith freely". I personally don't care about your faith or others faith's - I'm athiest - and I believe in separation of church and state. It's never going to happen mind you.
You can't just blurb stuff out,, especially when you're the one getting all huffy, you laid the footwork and barely a rock path on an already rocky beach,, at least tamp the ground a bit.

So where has Canadian law been readjusted?
Old 11-22-2013, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
You can't just blurb stuff out,, especially when you're the one getting all huffy, you laid the footwork and barely a rock path on an already rocky beach,, at least tamp the ground a bit.

So where has Canadian law been readjusted?
Canada law hasn't been adjusted yet, never said it was - but notice the "yet". This new bill C-13 will provide laws against the so called hate speech, or freedom of speech - so yeah, Canada laws are changing indirectly.

What I said is that sharia is creeping in...

Me huffy? nah, never do.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:33 PM

Quote:
What i'm getting at here is that our society is alread making adjustments to accept sharia in this country. We see it in our daily lives.

One good example is the father that couldn't watch his daughter swim in a public pool based on the ideal that muslim women can't be seen uncovered. My friend, that is sharia. There's many examples.
Heresay. Watching kids swim has nothing to do with sharia law. You can't see mature women without berkas but only for specific fundamentalist groups.

Most pools don't allow taking pictures of kids swimming in pools but touristy areas don't mind however.

I see absolutely ZERO signs of sharia in this country. Zero. I see lots of false hysteria however on many topics.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 11-22-2013, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Every time you see a burqa or hijab, that's sharia in practise. Sharia enforces personal modesty.

Ever hear of female circumcision, yes it happens in Canada...
Everytime I see a person wearing a crucifix, a sihk wearing a kirpan, a pair of johovah witnesses going door to door, a mormon commercial... does not mean anyone is taking over.

Did you know male circumcision happens in Canada? Female circumcision is illegal. So is buying drugs. Just cause someone breaks the law does not mean a muslim anarchy is starting.

slow head shake.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 11-22-2013, 02:41 PM

What's the big deal? Cut the arms off criminals, few rights for women. The human rights commission and the maintenance enforcement office are going to be the first two government agencies to go. A lot of guys on the forum (you know who you are) will love the new order! LOL
Old 11-22-2013, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Did you know male circumcision happens in Canada?
Thank you, captain obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Female circumcision is illegal.
Again, Thank you, captain obvious. Illegal but it still happens in Canada.

And at what point did I suggest anyone was taking over? I said creeping in...

Case in point of Canadians changing their ways to accomidate other religions. It's another thread on AO.

http://globalnews.ca/news/983836/edm...-into-uniform/
Old 11-22-2013, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thank you, captain obvious.

Again, Thank you, captain obvious. Illegal but it still happens in Canada.

And at what point did I suggest anyone was taking over? I said creeping in...

Case in point of Canadians changing their ways to accomidate other religions. It's another thread on AO.

http://globalnews.ca/news/983836/edm...-into-uniform/
It's a recruitment tool.

years ago the radio commercials in Calgary went along the lines of "Your very own car,,,",, wish I could find that ad, which was directed at male teens looking for career options.

Muslims did not solicit EPS,, EPS like CPS are trying different things to increase enrollment.
Old 11-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's a recruitment tool.

years ago the radio commercials in Calgary went along the lines of "Your very own car,,,",, wish I could find that ad, which was directed at male teens looking for career options.

Muslims did not solicit EPS,, EPS like CPS are trying different things to increase enrollment.
My oh my, another captain obious. Thank you for telling me it's for recruitment.

It's also part of affirmative action, you know, more women in the force due to population percentages? Why are they going to change the uniform to target muslim women?
Old 11-22-2013, 03:58 PM

Although this article is a couple years old I will make a prediction that I believe will come true. In my lifetime I will see an "inquisition" somewhere in europe where they kick all the muslims out of a country.
Old 11-22-2013, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
My oh my, another captain obious. Thank you for telling me it's for recruitment.

It's also part of affirmative action, you know, more women in the force due to population percentages? Why are they going to change the uniform to target muslim women?
The same reason I change lures to catch certain fish.

It's also not affirmative action, and, if you really think about it, it's a complete slap in the proverbial face of sharia law.
Old 11-22-2013, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slough shark View Post
Although this article is a couple years old I will make a prediction that I believe will come true. In my lifetime I will see an "inquisition" somewhere in europe where they kick all the muslims out of a country.
Worked fine last time in the 30's. Nothin happened after that.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali#1 View Post
Worked fine last time in the 30's. Nothin happened after that.
Not saying that I want one or anything, I just believe that I will see one.