Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-16-2019, 08:38 PM

Default Trudeau's secret plan to anounce ban on LEGAL firearms

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/li...7ldlUAI8UAmyjY rQNh7MpBoa0S6BIadSI
The following was posted by a female shooter on another site.
As a woman and shooter I find it very offensive that someone who abuses women whenever they do not jump to his way of thinking would try to play women and use their misguided fears to bolster his personal agenda. The "man" and I use the term very, very loosely, would further degrade women by using them as pawns in his power play style of government. I call on all women to write the media and local MP and express outrage that Trudeau would think of women as pawns in his political chess game.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:06 AM

The Turd is just that, a spineless piece of shat! But hey don’t forget he has good hair
Old 05-17-2019, 05:51 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

He was never ready for this position.....drama queen....or something like that.

Next!

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 05-17-2019, 06:32 AM

He is a spineless piece of shat! Has always been, and will always be one!
I wouldn't cross the street to pizz on his shoes! Or socks! for that matter!
Old 05-17-2019, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbrass View Post
He is a spineless piece of shat! Has always been, and will always be one!
I wouldn't cross the street to pizz on his shoes! Or socks! for that matter!
I would!
Old 05-17-2019, 07:42 AM

Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Hardin View Post
I would!
X2
Old 05-17-2019, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Hardin View Post
I would!
I wouldn't if he was on fire though!
Old 05-17-2019, 08:55 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Talking moose; 05-17-2019 at 09:01 AM.
Old 05-18-2019, 10:27 PM

It will never happen. FN need firearms to hunt, they can not take them away from them. He must have forgotten that little piece of info, a slight faux pas that would cost him too many votes.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 05-18-2019, 10:35 PM

One question.
Will the conservatives reverse it when they get elected in October?
Old 05-19-2019, 12:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC1 View Post
One question.
Will the conservatives reverse it when they get elected in October?
Why would they?

They are on the same team.

None of them care about your rights or freedoms.
Old 05-19-2019, 12:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconWilly View Post
Why would they?

They are on the same team.

None of them care about your rights or freedoms.
What? No YouTube video to follow your comments...
Old 05-19-2019, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
It will never happen. FN need firearms to hunt, they can not take them away from them. He must have forgotten that little piece of info, a slight faux pas that would cost him too many votes.
You and FN are not equal though Ken.
Old 05-19-2019, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
Are you trying to imply that they would get some sort of special treatment?? That doesn't fit with the world of equality we live in today...
Old 05-19-2019, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_davey View Post
What? No YouTube video to follow your comments...
He’s definitely off his game, perhaps an imposter gained access to his password?

Something was definitely amiss with the feedback from people who were invited to Blair’s firearm ‘consultations’, all reported a minimum amount of time to speak and a lengthy presentation by Blair eating up a lot of allotted time. It was nothing more than a dog & pony show to pretend actual consultation had occurred.

Last edited by CaberTosser; 05-19-2019 at 08:05 AM.
Old 05-19-2019, 08:50 AM

Quote:
We all know that but there is nwih they will disarm a population while leaving the most volatile group armed. Remember when the FN said they wanted control of Canadas military for domestic issues?

I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 05-19-2019, 08:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
We all know that but there is nwih they will disarm a population while leaving the most volatile group armed. Remember when the FN said they wanted control of Canadas military for domestic issues?
How the heck do you people manage to turn this into a FN issue,,smarten up!!!!!
Old 05-19-2019, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbolt7mm View Post
How the heck do you people manage to turn this into a FN issue,,smarten up!!!!!
It's a Canads issue. Keep up.

Old 05-19-2019, 09:51 AM

Quote:
What makes you think that Trudeau won't simply exempt them? Some FN have already received a PAL without any training or testing. They also have many other rights that most Canadians don't have. And then there is the exemption for helmets on motorcycles for certain people. Our charter does not provide equal rights for all landowners, and it likely never will. So it would not surprise me at all, if they are simply given an exemption.
Old 05-19-2019, 09:58 AM

Somehow, with an uncertain election coming up, I just can't see this being a move they would try. I hope I am right.
Old 05-19-2019, 09:58 AM

Fn ???
Old 05-19-2019, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
Somehow, with an uncertain election coming up, I just can't see this being a move they would try. I hope I am right.
You are speaking using logic. Since when has our current government ever done the logical thing?

They have become so arrogant, they just do as they please, and assume that they will still be elected, and unfortunately, that assumption may be correct.
Old 05-19-2019, 10:13 AM

Trudeau knows how to sell guns.
The rumor of a ban with grandfathering on the horizon has sparked a "get'em before they're gone" buying spree for AR's specifically lowers.

It would be sparkle sock's style to use a woman's meeting for such an announcement.
You can take the drama teacher out of school but you can't take the drama out of the teacher.
Old 05-19-2019, 10:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
It's a Canads issue. Keep up.
Maybe re read the OP so that you can keep up this time, Its not a Canada issue its a you issue, no where was FN mentioned. There is a time and place for FN hate on this site and they come up when there are issues surrounding them, this is not one of them so once again, you should try to keep up once in a while and dont wreck the thread with a personal agenda.
BTW if it’s Trudeau’s secret plan,,how do we know about it? Maybe its his “not so” secret plan and some would have us believe its based around just giving the FN another “perk” others dont have. How this was extrapolated out of the original post I have absolutely no clue but, hey, it could be true, take all the guns from everyone but FN, LMAO you guys are awesome

Last edited by Xbolt7mm; 05-19-2019 at 10:24 AM.
Old 05-19-2019, 10:28 AM

Exclamation they have a long term plan

Quote:
I think you overestimate the intelligence, and underestimate the commitment to the UN resolution on firearms ownership, of our current federal government. Nowadays, anything is possible if they use the words "social license".

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell
Old 05-19-2019, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbolt7mm View Post
Maybe re read the OP so that you can keep up this time, Its not a Canada issue its a you issue, no where was FN mentioned. There is a time and place for FN hate on this site and they come up when there are issues surrounding them, this is not one of them so once again, you should try to keep up once in a while and dont wreck the thread with a personal agenda.
BTW if it’s Trudeau’s secret plan,,how do we know about it? Maybe its his “not so” secret plan and some would have us believe its based around just giving the FN another “perk” others dont have. How this was extrapolated out of the original post I have absolutely no clue but, hey, it could be true, take all the guns from everyone but FN, LMAO you guys are awesome
WHOA easy there cowboy slow your roll, there is no FN hate, you are projecting that.
How exactly is this a personal agenda?
Actually there is never a 'time and place for FN hate on this' or any site, that is a pretty ugly remark in and of itself.

The truth of the matter is if the Liberals did put into effect a complete firearm ban there would be groups spring into action, many on this site alone would say 'out of my cold dead hands' and others would bury them in the bush for a later date.

There is no mention of 'perks' for the Native population in the proposal, but the meaning in your remarks are pretty clear.

Old 05-19-2019, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urban rednek View Post
I think you overestimate the intelligence, and underestimate the commitment to the UN resolution on firearms ownership, of our current federal government. Nowadays, anything is possible if they use the words "social license".
I fear you are correct, but Civil War in Canada may be coming if they keep going down that route.

Old 05-19-2019, 10:35 AM

Quote:
I know, one can only wish. I was on the way home listening to the radio yesterday and there was talk of the possible ban. They were also talking about the salmon closures and opening of rivers for netting. There is only 1 group in Canada that can net rivers for personal use, there is only 1 group that can hunt whenever they want. They would never stand for a ban on firearms. When I opened AO the thread was right there. It's just my opinion, I am likely wrong.

Old 05-19-2019, 11:39 AM

Default Hold that thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
They might actually think that this is the Ace in thier pocket to win this October.
They have been out of touch will reality on the firearms issue for many years and have brainwashed them selves that the whole country wants a firearms ban.

Just like how the NDP perceived that they got voted in because that is what all Albertans wanted but in reality Albertans just wanted the Conservatives to clean up thier act.

Sometimes if people lie enough they actually start believing what they say.
When they start to silence everyone except thier base all they here is echoes of reassurance.
Old 05-19-2019, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
WHOA easy there cowboy slow your roll, there is no FN hate, you are projecting that.
How exactly is this a personal agenda?
Actually there is never a 'time and place for FN hate on this' or any site, that is a pretty ugly remark in and of itself.

The truth of the matter is if the Liberals did put into effect a complete firearm ban there would be groups spring into action, many on this site alone would say 'out of my cold dead hands' and others would bury them in the bush for a later date.

There is no mention of 'perks' for the Native population in the proposal, but the meaning in your remarks are pretty clear.
The FN hate thing was sarcasm for how they usually go here when FN is mentioned here. You talk a good talk Yet you still continue to reference that “one group” why is that, they are no different then you are on this topic. This is one time when everyone can be like minded yet you single them out to stand on their own. AND SHOULD NOT EVEN BE PART OF THIS THREAD AS ITS NOT RELEVANT TO THE OP

Last edited by Xbolt7mm; 05-19-2019 at 12:27 PM.