Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheephunter View Post
I would say that's distance dependant
Lol
Old 01-17-2012, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winger7mm View Post
Yea she is in university, But like some one said kids now-a-days cant think for them selves. lol I wanted to get the wife to ask her about the hunting thing just so I can put some good ol fashion BS on here LMAO
Agreed LMFAO
Old 01-17-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post
That girl has been reading some Churchill
Well, I read and she regurgitated..... Lol

I guess she was listening after all. Ha
Old 01-17-2012, 06:50 PM

Can't even comment on that, stupid, stupid, we are all screwed, the retards will rule the world, arm yourself now!
Old 01-17-2012, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The cooter View Post
My question is when did society turn on guns?
I don't think it has. I think that there is a small group of convincing, liberal sales men that have convinced a certain portion of our society that guns are a bad thing, but a quick look at the most recent Federal election will tell you that many people are not in favour of eliminating guns, or even regulating them through a registry.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:36 PM

the second girl is an airhead but the first one has a valid point its too easy to kill from a distance with a gun these drive by shooting toughs would not be out there fighting like crips and bloods which is fine except for bystanders also to answer the second girl what about all those american women killing theeir husbands with a gun i see on tv i suppose they could poisen them though also she believes spousal violence leads to gun murder i dont believe it
Old 01-17-2012, 08:43 PM

The OP's post shows just why Canada will never be as great as it could be. You just can't cure stupid, or prevent them from voting.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The cooter View Post
90% of female killings are by their angry spouse with a gun(i learned that in gender sociology last semester,

I just did a little research on this my self. I would suggest she find a better school to go to as the information and teachings she is receiving is totally miss leading....... But hey my info comes from a report from the RCMP that I found on the internet.

Why is it these teachers think its okay to push and teach there views persuading our youth to think like that. What ever happened to teaching the youth the tools to use to make their OWN decisions? Back in high school I was suspended for arguing a teachers opinion? that was 15 years ago. WTF has our education come down to now?

My next question would be how did this girl grow up? Taking on people with knifes? Trying to kill someone up close to the action? Seriously get your head checked.

Fact: My mother HATES guns and I mean HATES them. My father served with the British military elite forces. My dad only owns a 22 for pest control around his place.My father loves guns. So here you have to people complete opposite on the subject. They gave me the tools to make my own decisions and both mom and dad support me even though one does not like guns.And for the record my mom thinks the registry is a JOKE also.

What ever happened to TEACHING OUR KIDS TO MAKE THERE OWN DECISIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RANT OVER!

P.S winger this is great post goes to show the mentality out there.
I would like to know why my tax dollars are even paying for a class called " gender socialolgy" WTF
Old 01-17-2012, 09:51 PM

Guns aren't dangerous, its the skilled professionals that use them that are dangerous!!!

Example....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ged4lz_Fw2Y
Old 01-17-2012, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchap22 View Post
Guns aren't dangerous, its the skilled professionals that use them that are dangerous!!!

Example....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ged4lz_Fw2Y
Sure are gentle folk with guns
Old 01-18-2012, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcher View Post
the second girl is an airhead but the first one has a valid point its too easy to kill from a distance with a gun these drive by shooting toughs would not be out there fighting like crips and bloods which is fine except for bystanders also to answer the second girl what about all those american women killing theeir husbands with a gun i see on tv i suppose they could poisen them though also she believes spousal violence leads to gun murder i dont believe it
Im not sure if it was the way I worded it but there is only one girl lol, but your airhead comment was a good one first thing this morning
Old 01-18-2012, 08:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
The OP's post shows just why Canada will never be as great as it could be. You just can't cure stupid, or prevent them from voting.
Or from breeding.

I found it funny how these girls also think that the only domestic violence is a man killing a woman. It just goes to show how far the DV myth put out by Feminists has gone. None of these people actually have seen the last several reports on DV, where it shows it is nearly equal between the sexes, and that women are the ones who tend to use weapons more frequently.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwm1273 View Post
Or from breeding
get out of my head!!
Old 01-18-2012, 04:23 PM
Gone Hunting

winger7mm I'm afraid that sort of brilliance is not restricted to young women or to the subject of guns.

I have encountered the same depth of reasoning in young as well as older men. Even encountered it from a couple of AO members, like one that thought that trappers should be obligated to reduce the number of wolves in the Province and another who thought that farmers should be legally required to allow all hunters open access to farm land under the farmers control, because, he purchased it for farming, not for hunting.

Yes it is alarming when young women have such a poor grasp on reality as to make such remarks, but no more so then when men, young and old do no better.

Several years ago one of my nephews ran into a farmers fence with his skidoo. I was discussing it with him later, after he had sued the farmer.
I wanted to know why he thought he should win, or even sue in the first place.
The conversation wound up at highway signs whereupon he insisted that if he lost control of his vehicle and slid into the ditch and struck a sign he would sue the highway maintenance contractor for placing a sign where it could endanger motorists. He further stated that he would win because he should be safe even if he hits the ditch due to his own negligence.

I guess you know what I thought of that, but more unsettling to me was the fact that he is a university graduate. Well educated and quiet intelligent by most accounts.

Somehow, our society has failed to teach common sense.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:42 PM

Hey keg, I know that the main post was by a female, but I did state that these are the veiws of the younger generation. Im still young but I think im in the age group where some of us are tards and the rest are like the way it used to be. Get a scrape suck it up throw some alcohol on it if its bad bad. Iv seen it lots now where a lil scrape warrants a hospital visit. But I have to shake my head at alot of kids (15-25) now-a-days are big weinies complain about everything and if the power goes out at home, all is lost till it comes back on. It is sad when I look at and meet some people who have never been camping or fishing or left the pavement. Sure i am nieve as it could be financial or what ever but the point is, what is this country coming to? A guy cant go out with a semi-auto cause its a "resricted black gun" to shoot gophers all day cause some jack@ss couldnt take life. i will add that I had a very close friend shoot himself 3 days after x-mas a few years back. But anyhow The wife has a thing in school something about our mp and his veiws on gun control, i will get her to type it up for me when she gets home. Back to the point, keg, she is a girl but its the views of the youth. SAVE the hunting heritage and take a kid hunting and shooting!!!!!
Old 01-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Gone Hunting

It's really kinda funny that you started this thread today.

Today a friend of mine was working at a little rural store. A lady comes in and demands some gas, they don't have gas pumps, so my friend says; "The closest place that has gas is the ESSO card lock down the road.
The lady gets angry, "What the he-double-hockey-sticks am I supposed to do" she screams, "I Need Gas"
To that my friend says, "Manning is two miles that way." and points in the direction of town.

You are rude sputters the lady and stomps out.

Apparently she figures that all store sell gas, even if they don't have pumps.
And, apparently it is rude to not sell gas that you don't have.

Some people just don't get it.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winger7mm View Post
SAVE the hunting heritage and take a kid hunting and shooting!!!!!
Never let that Gun Zombie crap pass without beating it down and save the freedom heritage.

Stay silent - watch it melt.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post
Stay silent - watch it melt.

I was going to post almost that exact statement. A guy just has to have a little patience, although its very trying at times...