Please be advised that we have now updated the forum message board rules, incorporated the changes from past year along with a few new ones that are in bold. We continue to strive to make this a better forum to allow us to share in the passion of the outdoors!
This message board intended use is for hunters, anglers, trappers, and all individuals who may be interested in the Outdoors. Therefore, anti-hunters, anti-anglers, and anti-trappers are not welcome to the use of this message board.
- Please use common courtesy and respect to other message board users. Treat others in how you wish to be treated! Please do NOT take matters into your hands if you see the rules outlined not adhered to, please utilize the report a post function and the moderators will address if need be.
- Profanities, racism, flaming or other belittling remarks made toward other message board users will not be tolerated.
- Use of profanity or bypassing swear filter (using symbols in lieu of actually writing the word) is unacceptable
- Derailing threads that are NOT in line with what the original intent of the OP post will not be tolerated. If you believe it to be important, please start a new thread.
- Registering under multiple user names is NOT acceptable!
- Any topics/posts or discussion that includes race, ethnic groups or Religion are NOT acceptable and can result in a loss of message board privileges not excluding permanently. This is NOT the forum for such discussions.
- Political discussion will be monitored closely. At the first sign of a political discussion going sideways, which may include fighting between forum members, flaming of political parties or individual politicians, the thread will be immediately deleted. Forum members that abuse this rule will lose their forum privileges.
- Be aware that many of our users may be minors and as such, caution should be used when posting or discussing topics that are not age appropriate, including inappropriate pictures/cartoons.
- Posting of pictures: There is no need to chastise, belittle or troll posts when the Op shares in his/her passions of the outdoors. We welcome our members to share in their outdoor adventures. Let us be clear that this will not be tolerated.
- Do not place any material on the message board that could be considered offensive to other users, or unlawful.
- Posting private messages anywhere on the forum is against forum rules.
- This forum is NOT for businesses to promote products or services UNLESS you are an AO sponsor. If you wish to inquire or become a AO sponsor, please contact our sales manager.
*We reserve the right to remove or edit any content that violates the standards of our site. We also reserve the right to infract, suspend or ban message board users who refuse to follow AO message board rules*.
**The views and opinions of message board users do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Sports Scene Publications Inc. or Alberta Outdoorsmen Magazine.**