Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2011, 03:35 PM

Default Gotta Hunt

Hi

Name is Ian -50 plus years old - here in Alberta for awhile (20 years )-- been hunting since I was 16i n B.C.where I grew up , alway s the same when you are there you want to hunt here --or Sask. --when here want more -- hunting is obviously a addiction of sorts Still havnt found a "steady "hunting partner here but know lots of guys that have there own groups .--- do bow and rifle -- always loking for a more productive area -- Elk ,big white tail and Mulie on draw -- I am # 3 priority this year -- hope to go south of Taber towards Manyberries
Just got a shot gun last year and plan on duck and goose if anyone is willing to show the ropes
Dont drink while hunting but like a bevvie after the fact as we mostly do I suppose , dont smoke but like to use scents and camo --do lots of day trips in my trusty jeep Rubicon and small trialer to pull back the game -- none last year -- I guess getting to fussy -- dont want anything small I think some ethics come into play with most of us -- let the small one grow and have some respect .

If anyone is interested maybe get back to me here --

iammares@shaw.ca

Happy hunting

Cheers

Ian