Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 12-22-2019, 07:07 AM

Thumbs up Shout out to BKL Technologies.

Good morning,
I wanted to pass on some good customer service I received. To make a long story shorter. I had a set of dovetail rings from BKL Technologies for about a year and a half. While installing a new scope, I went to check that all screws were torqued properly. One of the ring bases snapped. Upon checking, the other one had a stress fracture as well. These were mounted on a Slavia 631 air rifle, so no vicious recoil.
I contacted the company, which took a couple emails due to a server issue they were dealing with. I sent a description of what happened and pictures of the damaged rings. A nice lady named Leah promptly dealt with the problem, and a new set of rings are on the way. No cost to me.
I have another set of BKL mounts that work well, so the problem probably lied with a metallurgy issue,,which can happen.
Well, so much for a short story...
Anyways, I told her I’d pass on the good service I received, so here it is.
BKL Technologies. Good products and great customer service.
Thanks for your time.
Ken
Old 12-22-2019, 06:17 PM

Nice when things work like that. The Post Office saved one vendor's bacon for him today, Canada Post actually delivered my scope today, on Sunday yet, from Ontario, vendor took 7 working days to get it out the door. Also got a parcel from Hirsch. So, all my Xmas presents are here, scope is mostly mounted, may need some fine tuning yet once I get it to a range.
I was scared I might miss delivery this wk as I am starting early Mon & Tues. Cheers to Cda Post!!
Old 12-23-2019, 06:23 AM

Thumbs up

Good to hear.
Canada Post seems to be increasing pricing / cutting service to the point where their going to put themselves out of business(IMO).
Hope you enjoy your gifts.
Merry Christmas.
Ken