Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 11-05-2008, 09:20 PM

Exclamation Stolen Martin Cheetah bow - Please keep an eye out!

I was planning to head to the Sherwood Park Archery Lanes this evening but when I returned to my car after work I found my back window smashed in.

They took my Martin Cheetah #50 bow with a black & green Fletcher release, 6 field point arrows with pink & black fletching, 3 Slick Trick broadhead arrows, a Primos bow sling, and camo hard case. Also, a Crossman Backpacker pellet gun was taken.

Looks like I won't be getting a calf moose with a bow...at least I still have a 270 and 30-30. I'm going to search all the pawn shops around Emily Murphy Park (central Edmonton) tomorrow and Kijiji and Bargain Sale. If anyone comes across someone selling a right handed Martin Cheetah bow set at 48 lbs with a 25" draw length please send me a PM ASAP! I think 50 lb bows are not very common and this is a new model. I know my chances are low but I can't afford a new bow and the cops told me that if I find it, they'll take it and give it to me.

So my only chance of bowhunting again in the near future is recovering this bow. Please let me know if you have any advice or leads. Thanks.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Banned

I do feel your anger...
My truck was broken into about a month ago now... and had 3000.00 stolen including my bow and all my gear. Diamond Marquis 60lb Mossy Oak Brush.
Unfortunately, I dont think you will get it back... but there is that chance!!