Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 09:02 AM

Default yea

phil i know you are reading this thread and i for one appreciate you coming on here and trying to do your best for us guys, our family deals with you alot and buys alot of stuff off you guys,word of mouth is your guys bread and butter and the butter is layed on thick....keep up the great store and attitude that you and dianne got and we will be customers for life.

not sure who these guys are that are signed in here from wss but you need to take the information your reading on here about your store and learn from it, change the attitude in that store and the way you guys deal with people.
that starts from the top and works down.
until you fellas learn to treat people like we should be treated you will only be a back door business.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:04 AM

Sorry i found a picture of Kevin for you all to see. He is the hand gun guy at WSS..He lost some weight in this picture.[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Cruiser View Post
Here is a picture of Pat so you know who not to deal with a WSS. He's back row on the far right. Kevin, unfortunately didn't make it that day for the photo. He is the handsome one who works there.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rog Man View Post
And as far as Diane being not so sociable, hey nobody's perfect!
I don't know Diane, and in fact have never been in P&D, but I have to say I think it's a little classless to slag someone personally by name on a bulletin board (at least someone who is not a public figure like a politician, etc.), especially using an anonymous handle. If you don' like the way she treats you, tell her face to face. (Rog man, this isn't directed at you. Just where I pulled the quote).
Old 02-13-2008, 05:37 PM
Administrator

This thread has run its course.
Closed Thread