Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 07-14-2013, 10:50 PM

Default Shooter tutor ?

Has any one used a shooter tutor at a pro shop and what does it do exactly ? Is it worth they money they charge and do they paper tune as well I have always done my self just curious thanks
Old 07-18-2013, 01:25 PM

A little unsure of what your asking...As the owner of a archery "Pro Shop" I am the "Shooter Tutor" ..Years experiance and several Archery coaching certificicates on the wall dictate that as a coach we try to purfect your shooting form and equipment ultimatelly resulting in "perfect bullets holes" on paper and tight groups from Walk back tuning...for anyone spraying arrows like a shotgun ...well worth the money!!

NOW if you are refering to the "Hooter Shooter" the mecanical bow shooter...which eliminates all human error or bad form...
and/or bow issues such as warped limbs, aidler/cam lean, matching arrows to bow, bow spec tune etc...

If you can shoot "perfect bullet holes" and tight groups out to 50 yards ultilizing "Walkback Tuning" then chances are you dont need either...
however either of the above will improve form and accuracy...

The Hooter Shooter as well as a good bow technition will eliminate all bow issues...however even with a perfectally tuned bow if you have the form of a bad golfer when shooting a bow...then thats when a good tutor/coach comes in and brings both together for ultimate shooting...

Neil