Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 10-16-2009, 08:42 PM

Post need some comments

ok this is my thoughts i love hunting all my friends do to but the things is they an`t got no ethics they hunt at night shot anything walking flying don`t care if they find the kill or notting i like to be in woods hunting not driving around all hr of night day shotting anything i like to acually go out scout find nice spot hunt it and there always on my ass about did u get a buck yet and i haven`t and yes i go all the time but i want a nice wall mounted deer so i take my time and acaually hunt the deer and it get so much under my skin when they go on there **** but anyone can go out at night and get a deer but funny thing is they oly got one deer in 2 yrs and it was 60 lbs lol ive got a 4x4 whitetail last year and a 4x4 mully and 2 does but this year i just let stuff go by hoping for the big one so thats whats on mmy mind anyways
Old 10-16-2009, 08:45 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_buck_500 View Post
ok this is my thoughts i love hunting all my friends do to but the things is they an`t got no ethics they hunt at night shot anything walking flying don`t care if they find the kill or notting

All I can think of is RAP
Old 10-16-2009, 08:47 PM

I rather have a good night's sleep than trying to play along with a bunch of idiots.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:48 PM

Sounds like you need to find a new buddy/buddies to hunt with man!!!!! Actually....it doesn't sound like those fellers HUNT at all. They're giving all of a black eye

tm
Old 10-16-2009, 08:58 PM

I'll bite on this one:

First, it appears you like hunting. Your friends seem to like poaching and killing.

Get new friends.

Also, I am thinking you are male. Therefore I understand fully that you are not well versed in "periods". Allow me to assist....

It is a little dot (kinda looks like this . ) Tends to turn a run on sentence into some separate thoughts that are bound by a common theme.

Next, the ENTER key. It separates themes by placing space between them (paragraphs, if you will) Also known as the RETURN key. All keyboards have one.

Capital letters. Used at the beginning of sentences, names, places, dates and a few other situations, including references to various forms of religious figures.

Are you from the Alberta or Saskatchewan side of Lloydminster? This will determine whether I can help you further?

Old 10-16-2009, 09:02 PM

You're a riot when the JD's flowing Huntinstuff

tm
Old 10-16-2009, 09:05 PM

I am from the sask side . Thanks for the english lesson .
Old 10-16-2009, 09:07 PM

BB 500 I'm in Lloyd on the alberta side if you need some guidance.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:07 PM

Quote:
I am from the sask side . Thanks for the english lesson .
No problem. One of the many services I, as a useless member of AO, strive to supply.

Oh, I guess we are done with the lesson. I see you are on the Sask side.....
Old 10-16-2009, 09:10 PM
gitrdun

Big Buck 500 - yes, as Randy stated, it was difficult to read your post as you need to slow down a bit and use proper punctuation. Having said that, I don't want to rant any further about proper punctuation and grammar. But it does seem to me that you need to find more ethical hunters to hang out with. Hunting isn't all about who gets the best wall mounts etc.. Get some decent folks to hunt with and you'll end up with better and more memorable stories to post.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitrdun View Post
Big Buck 500 - yes, as Randy stated, it was difficult to read your post as you need to slow down a bit and use proper punctuation. Having said that, I don't want to rant any further about proper punctuation and grammar. But it does seem to me that you need to find more ethical hunters to hang out with. Hunting isn't all about who gets the best wall mounts etc.. Get some decent folks to hunt with and you'll end up with better and more memorable stories to post.
In all seriousness BB500, this is excellent advice.

Team up with some guys that think like you do. Best of luck out there mate.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:18 PM

Definitely time for some new hunting friends.

If you call RAP on them, you won't have to worry about them riding or teasing you anymore.

You will be hunting and they won't be. ( not that they were " hunting "
in the first place )

On posting - don't forget about the spell checker button !!!!!

Sorry huntinstuff - you forgot to include the spellchecker button in your grammar 101 lesson
Old 10-16-2009, 09:25 PM

[QUOTE=huntinstuff;411261]I'll bite on this one:

I was going to reply but what could possibly follow that up, nothing! soIdeciededtostartdrinkinginsteadandittookme2hours justtowritethis
Old 10-16-2009, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandalius View Post

If you call RAP on them, you won't have to worry about them riding or teasing you anymore.

in the first place )

Sorry huntinstuff - you forgot to include the spellchecker button in your grammar 101 lesson
What's wrong with his spelling????? I thought it was perfect.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandalius View Post

in the first place )

spell check buttons??? grammer,........jeez next thing we will be told what to say and how to say it...must listen to the cbc
Old 10-16-2009, 09:29 PM

Crap....just found the spell check on here!!! I usually start a message in outlook and do it there and then come back

I'mallgoodnow,

tm
Old 10-16-2009, 09:32 PM

Well i am glad u guys all got a lil kick out of my thread . I just want to hear what everbody thought about my problems but whatever.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:37 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
I'll bite on this one:

First, it appears you like hunting. Your friends seem to like poaching and killing.

Get new friends.

Also, I am thinking you are male. Therefore I understand fully that you are not well versed in "periods". Allow me to assist....

It is a little dot (kinda looks like this . ) Tends to turn a run on sentence into some separate thoughts that are bound by a common theme.

Next, the ENTER key. It separates themes by placing space between them (paragraphs, if you will) Also known as the RETURN key. All keyboards have one.

Capital letters. Used at the beginning of sentences, names, places, dates and a few other situations, including references to various forms of religious figures.

Are you from the Alberta or Saskatchewan side of Lloydminster? This will determine whether I can help you further?

Huntinstuff
(Laughing hard right now)
you sound like my wife ,and she is a school teacher. lol.
thanks for the laugh.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
spell check buttons??? grammer,........jeez next thing we will be told what to say and how to say it...must listen to the cbc
It's a new rule here.......I decided we needed a few rules.

First. All AO members have to own at least one 30-06. Picture must be submitted with your AO application and must show you, the rifle, and today's newspaper.

Second. Anyone bad-mouthing the 30-06 is banned. And we take away your birthday and you have to purchase a Remington 710.

Third. If you make more than two spelling mistakes in one post, your punishment is to act as a spotter for someone sighting in a Remington 710. (PRETTY HEAVY-HANDED, I KNOW. BUT RULES ARE RULES)
Old 10-16-2009, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra Monkey View Post
You're a riot when the JD's flowing Huntinstuff

tm
hehe.....Iquotedmyself

tm
Old 10-16-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Well i am glad u guys all got a lil kick out of my thread . I just want to hear what everbody thought about my problems but whatever.
I think you kinda expected us all to think alike on this one. It's pretty much a no-brainer. You seem to have your ducks-in-a-row, but your friends are going to get you into trouble.

I had a friend like the one's you described. Had to stop hunting with him. No loss.

Your local F&G club will be full of like minded guys. I'm willing to bet you will have some very decent hunting buddies in the near future.

Until then, enjoy hunting the way you portray yourself. You can't go wrong. You sound like the majority of us here.

(ps: and thanks for letting me hack on you a bit......no offence intended.....I just can't help myself, especially when I see a "one post" count......
Old 10-16-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Big_buck_500, I'd find new hunting buddies... It can be tough detaching yourself from your current ones, especially if you've known them for a while.

Is there a local fish and game club in Lloyd where you can network and meet up with some more like-minded (ethical) hunters?

Or, you should be able to find some Lloyd Locals on this forum to meet up with you... Lotsa great guys/gals on AO!

Stinky
Old 10-16-2009, 09:57 PM
gitrdun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
Nope, but some kinda significant wording should be minimal requirement. Look at Big Bucks' last post....at least an improvement was made, he capitalized and used a couple of periods. Good on 'ya BB500.....get some new friends buddy, you're good to go
Old 10-16-2009, 10:02 PM

Well thankz anyways for all the comments . These guys been my friends since grade school and i am from nova scotia so only know couple people out here that hunt.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:04 PM

Got a picture of their truck and faces?? we dont need names.. we can get problems like those solved right quick around here!
Old 10-16-2009, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Well thankz anyways for all the comments . These guys been my friends since grade school and i am from nova scotia so only know couple people out here that hunt.
That can make it a bit tougher, but bottom line is, they are going to get you into trouble.

Heck, go out with them, party, whatever....just don't hunt.

Alberta and Sask have tons of hunters. You will find someone in your area, or at work, etc that will team up with you.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:10 PM

Well i don`t want them in **** or notting it just i like to hunt not chase or jack deer .
Old 10-16-2009, 10:15 PM

big_buck, you have the right idea about hunting and you know it too

get new friends or spend some quiet time hunting alone otherwise your "friends" will sooner or later get you into trouble

Randy what's that period thing you're harping about? Somewhere on the keyboard?

Quote:
I see that many of the 'hunting traditions' from back home still live on.

If you love hunting, stay the heck away from your boys. Soon enough, NONE of you will be hunting. They'll get caught 'jackin' soon enough. You don't need that sort of trouble.

The hunting is fantastic out west here, and the vast majority of the folks on this board are stand up individuals. Check out Tuc's thread ('nother Bluenoser) stickied to the top regarding folks looking for hunting partners. Post there and someone will help you out. Don't get dragged into the games your friends play...........in more ways than one. Good luck and use your head.

Tree

bb 500 sounds like you need someone to hunt with or give you a bit of proper guidance. Like I said before I'm in Lloyd so shot me a pm and maybe I can help.