Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 06-04-2021, 09:04 PM

Default Zeiss Z rail mounting question

Just looking for any information on mounting a Zeiss V8 2.8-20 with the integrated z rail (zm/vm) to a weatherby Mark V accumark. Most gun shops have told me I’ll have to order something in from Europe or they are completely unfamiliar with the system. I have found some mounts for sale on opticstrade.eu but I am waiting back on an email from them to see if the dimensions of the bell would clear the barrel. I was hoping to find a dealer locally that would be able to give some support in getting the scope mounted properly as I am not completely familiar with the system. Thanks
Old 06-05-2021, 02:17 PM

Google EAW mounts
Old 06-06-2021, 09:50 AM

I'm suspecting you may find the fella at CSC in Cgy may be familiar with the rail mounts, not sure there is really anyone over here except maybe NECG that would even keep anything regarding them. Mostly a matter of swapping out the bases on different guns that seems to sink them in people's minds, seeing as pic rails and Talley's are so popular over here. Same issue with claw mounts and the Recknagel swing mounts, along with the price & availability.
Old 06-06-2021, 10:42 AM

Default mounts

there is a mount avial that alows you to mount this scope to a regular picitiny scope rail,if you do a google search for zeiaa scope with zrail to regular mount you will find it