Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-16-2007, 02:16 PM
HUNTNUT

Default Well It's Happened

Russell's has sunk to the level of Wholesale. I always do my mailorder from russell's as I have it in my hand in max 4 days and sometimes in 3. So I order some reloading stuff for my new 300wsm and after a week I phone to ask if there is a problem with the order. I am told that their policy is that all mailorders take 12 BUISNESS days to fill. I say what???? I've always got my stuff in 3-4 days and the guy says I must have been lucky before. I ask if there is anyway to get it faster and he says nope. So I guess I have to just sit on my hands until it arrives.>:

Rant off
Old 03-16-2007, 02:19 PM
GoonBag

Not only have they sunk to the level of Wholesale...they are now owned by Wholesale. I can't wait for Cabelas and/or Bass Pro to open up a shop here so I can properly boycott Wholesale and Russell Sports.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:35 AM
Grizzly Adams

Let's not forget, trying to get staff to do anything in Alberta is just about impossible.
Grizz
Old 03-17-2007, 02:14 PM
Elnino54

I couldn't agree more. I've been less than impressed the last few times there.......
Old 03-18-2007, 04:16 AM
Scott N

They are likely just short-staffed, they have a few help wanted adds in the newspaper these days.