Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 12-13-2015, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerguy View Post
Holm bs Rousey has been announced if Rousey can be ready. Apperantly she can't eat an apple for another 6 months lol
At least she made it to the Marines ball with that young fellow, good for her. Had she dropped out of that commitment she'd have taken some heat for sure.
Old 12-13-2015, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerguy View Post
Holm bs Rousey has been announced if Rousey can be ready. Apperantly she can't eat an apple for another 6 months lol
The fact that the UFC is making Holms wait 8 months for her next fight is BS if the fight had not been so completely controlled by Holms or it had been a one hit wonder as the Aldo McGregor fight I can see waiting. In this case with such a dominant win she sold be on the the next contender.... just more UFC promotion for money.

Mack
Old 12-13-2015, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinaw View Post
The fact that the UFC is making Holms wait 8 months for her next fight is BS if the fight had not been so completely controlled by Holms or it had been a one hit wonder as the Aldo McGregor fight I can see waiting. In this case with such a dominant win she sold be on the the next contender.... just more UFC promotion for money.

Mack
It's Holm, not Holms. But I agree she should get other fights, she dominated Rousey the entire fight, it was her will & skill that triumphed decisively. She could have a fight or two before a rematch, it's not as though the profitable rematches could not be held later. Other fighters need to challenge both of these ladies as well, you can't be the champ living in a vacuum.
Old 12-13-2015, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
It's Holm, not Holms. But I agree she should get other fights, she dominated Rousey the entire fight, it was her will & skill that triumphed decisively. She could have a fight or two before a rematch, it's not as though the profitable rematches could not be held later. Other fighters need to challenge both of these ladies as well, you can't be the champ living in a vacuum.
Agreed.. the fights should be more about the fight and the fighters then about UFC making more money .they have already screwed the fighters with the Rebok deal enough is enough.

Mack
Old 12-13-2015, 11:56 AM

No fluke in that, maybe that Aldo actually landed the punch on the way down. Anyways McGregor is cocky but he puts his money where his mouth is. He always is respectful once the fights are done.Next fight will be longer
Old 12-13-2015, 01:07 PM

McGregor's a plumber, don't mess with us!